AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-12-14, 12:00   Link #261
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Have a Freespace/Gundam crossover. That would be nice. Although, I know that 00 already started with the Aliens concept, I found the ELS lacking...

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 14:02   Link #262
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Or they can maybe make an OVA or maybe a mini series about Amuro Ray exploit during his service with Karaba's forces & before anime movie Char's Counterattack.
Old 2010-12-14, 14:34   Link #263
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Or they can maybe make an OVA or maybe a mini series about Amuro Ray exploit during his service with Karaba's forces & before anime movie Char's Counterattack.
I doubt they do it but I'd love to see that. Amuro owning Titans in his Dijeh would be sweet.
Old 2010-12-14, 15:57   Link #264
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
what are you thinking of terminator give unless you want cylons in gundam (oh wait those are innos from 00ver-rated done that.)
Yeah, because the Innovades from 00 were TOTALLY robots with mono eyes and synthesized voices.

I swear to Christ, the moment I learn how to do a kamehameha wave from DBZ, I'm gonna pay you a visit.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 17:00   Link #265
LaSean

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
what are you thinking of terminator give unless you want cylons in gundam (oh wait those are innos from 00ver-rated done that.)

Why are you constantly attacking 00 no one here is attacking SEED or any other Gundam series. Are you mad that 00 got a movie and SEED didn't? SEED is just a anime get over it. Stop worshiping the ground kira walks on. It's sad and pathetic.
LaSean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 17:18   Link #266
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaSean View Post
Why are you constantly attacking 00 no one here is attacking SEED or any other Gundam series. Are you mad that 00 got a movie and SEED didn't? SEED is just a anime get over it. Stop worshiping the ground kira walks on. It's sad and pathetic.
He is constantly attacking 00 because the 00 movie did not confirm a happy ending for his preferred pairing. Nothing more, nothing less. Petty, no?
Old 2010-12-14, 17:35   Link #267
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Yeah, because the Innovades from 00 were TOTALLY robots with mono eyes and synthesized voices.

I swear to Christ, the moment I learn how to do a kamehameha wave from DBZ, I'm gonna pay you a visit.

Just ignore the troll.
Old 2010-12-14, 17:56   Link #268
Rickketik

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Maybe the Governor of a certain Colony state gets to be a pilot?
And at some point he should scream: "Putt taht cokkkie dawenn!! NAOWW!!"
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 17:58   Link #269
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post

Just ignore the troll.
Why, when you can fry him with ki?

But seriously, something chronicling what Amuro did during Gryps and first Neo Zeon would be interesting. Unfortunately we already have a UC OVA going on, so I doubt that that's it.

Maybe its a manga.
Old 2010-12-14, 18:15   Link #270
GundamFan

Quote:

Nosferatu that won't keep D-Klac down he is a troll you gotta use fire or acid to get rid of them not Ki attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaSean View Post
Well RD gave you the short version the long version is D-Klac acts online at least as if he has this stalker like obession of the character Lacus and to a lesser extent the English voice actress Chantal Strand who plays her and also Feldt in 00, in 00 there were acouple moments that hinted at possible relationship between Setsuna and Feldt D-Klac took that to mean that since Lacus endup with Kira the protaginist in Seed then Feldt would have to endup with Setsuna since they both have pink and the same English VA. He has been insulting 00 ever since we found out it wasn't going to happen.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 18:56   Link #271
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Heh...imagine if it were an animated G-Savior series.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 19:55   Link #272
Balder8472
I have a License

bandai won't stray too far from the tried and tested route when it comes to another gundam series after all most of the gundam series are basically a 50 episode commerical for their modelkits.maybe they will be brave and have a series following a female protagonist and maybe that same female pilot won't get a new mobilesuit every couple of episodes. they may even lose a couple of the over used cliques but bandai is a business not a mech appreciation society.
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 20:44   Link #273
GundamFan

Quote:
Heh...imagine if it were an animated G-Savior series.
That just gave me a scary thought with bill dooom and all they have told us is we are getting a Gundam series what if it's not anime we could endup with a 50 episode version of G-Savior.
I don't think I would make it through a series version of that.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 21:47   Link #274
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

what?

well i'm saying 00ver-rated failed on many things hey i see you all being "hammering" on other gundam especially on my PERSONAL series aka GS era.

really look i'm saying IF they pull on set-feldt geez it would make set-light what the terms more human/normal but instead make him total lame person.

geez as for next gundam series really i see you're all agree on my idea for a MAIN LEAD gundam pilot protagnist being a woman.

look they did so many things yet the AIN LEAD gundam pilot protagnist being a woman could be the "missing link" for next chapter.

come on really it must be next idea to be really with so much that "winds of changes" already blown it must be next project.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 21:50   Link #275
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Well maybe we'll see something about the backstory Johnny Ridden or somthing covering MSV , but I doubt that
Old 2010-12-15, 00:48   Link #276
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Have a Freespace/Gundam crossover. That would be nice. Although, I know that 00 already started with the Aliens concept, I found the ELS lacking...
freespace as in FS1 and FS2 the game?

if so, i'd imagine the aliens would win and destroy the whole solar system in no-time by making the sun go nova.

not much of a gundam story when it goes with a bad end, lol

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 07:57   Link #277
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
freespace as in FS1 and FS2 the game?

if so, i'd imagine the aliens would win and destroy the whole solar system in no-time by making the sun go nova.

not much of a gundam story when it goes with a bad end, lol
Well, putting the destruction of the sun aside. lol. But the idea of having a superior technological race against humanity is always fresh to watch. And maybe we'll have fleet battles that we missed between ships.

Old 2010-12-15, 09:43   Link #278
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well, putting the destruction of the sun aside. lol. But the idea of having a superior technological race against humanity is always fresh to watch. And maybe we'll have fleet battles that we missed between ships.
only if there's sufficient time to develop new techs to match up against the aliens. gundam usually deal with sol only, so... not that much time, unlike FS1 where the lucifer had to travel a couple of systems until it could reach sol.

roof>bed
Old 2010-12-15, 11:33   Link #279
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
only if there's sufficient time to develop new techs to match up against the aliens. gundam usually deal with sol only, so... not that much time, unlike FS1 where the lucifer had to travel a couple of systems until it could reach sol.
True that. But I wouldn't mind having mass colonisation around space before the Shivan invasion though. And as for the Shivan stuff, maybe the mecha creators can create an alternate "mobile suit" form, but retaining the same shivan colours, since it really makes them look menacing.
Oh and for people who don't know what we're talking about. It's this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ-xcgBL1mY
(this is the intro, it was noted as one of the best space simulation games of it's time)

Old 2010-12-15, 14:45   Link #280
Fishfood1

^i'd would prefer macross handles stuff like this. i mean both macross and FS has laser+missile swarm/spam, subspace/space fold, human colonization outside of sol, and dealing/working with aliens, with some difference including the singings in macross and that deculture stuff... etc

okay i think this is enough off-topic stuff... if you still wanna discuss about this, maybe pm would be better off?

roof>bed