AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your Favourite SHUFFLE! girl?
Asa 122 43.88%
Kaede 68 24.46%
Kareha 9 3.24%
Lisianthus 16 5.76%
Mayumi 8 2.88%
Nerine 30 10.79%
Primula 25 8.99%
Voters: 278. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2005-12-20, 07:27   Link #281
stalpha6
FFR-31 MR/D Super Sylph

No wonder I couldn't get any rest, looks like the KKK's been busy hypnoizing people.

<--- Listen to Yukikaze and avert the trap! Make the right choice, vote Asa!
stalpha6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 07:29   Link #282
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@aeriole .. thats hamann? as in the one from gundam haman?

Anyway, look what I have here ....

Spoiler:

Kaede..Kaede!Kaede!!KAEDE!!!
You dont think I've missed this line do you?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 07:34   Link #283
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

@KiNa: It's actually a Doujin I found recently... got tired of too much CE and looked at Lacus' more potent, and deadlier equivalent from UC a.k.a. Haman Karn...
Old 2005-12-20, 07:34   Link #284
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I'm sorry to report that there has been massive cheating going on in the poll, so it's being closed for a while so I can see if I can sort it out.

While this is a fun thread and a lot of people are enjoying discussing their favourite girl (I hope ), it's sad to see that there are people who would bother to do something like try and rig the votes and spoil it for everyone else. It would seem some take it far to serious and object that others do not think the same way as themselves

Anyway, I hope this thread will reopen soon and such an occurrence doesn't happen again. In general this forum is filled with enthusiastic fans and is a fun place to be, it's a shame that some take it just to far (even if they are doing it as a joke).

Oh, by the way, Ama wasn't included because she isn't a girl but a mom (plus, she wasn't included in the original poll).
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 09:30   Link #285
xris
Just call me Ojisan

OK, the poll is now reopened but the number of votes have been changed. Since all the rigged votes have now been removed you will see a large drop in the numbers for Kaede, sorry to all the KKK members and Kaede fans.

The people responsible have been banned, permanently, even as a joke it wasn't acceptable to spoil the fun in such a way. I'm not sure if I should name the culprit or not, at the moment I won't but it's not difficult to find a Kaede fan who's been banned

Sorry to be the one who had to announce the poll rigging but it's not in the spirit of these forums to leave such a situation unchanged. Once I noticed the sudden jump in numbers I felt it would be unfair to leave it.

And now I declare the thread reopned May all of you continue to enjoy the thread, I suspect there will be a lot of Kaede chanting to follow and a lot of smug Asa fans out there
Old 2005-12-20, 09:36   Link #286
BrokenWingz

Oh, i was wondering how come the Kaede votes went down xD
i dunno why but all of a sudden i think of names(wont name my thought tho :P)
Last note-vote Asa ^^
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 09:38   Link #287
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
Oh, by the way, Ama wasn't included because she isn't a girl but a mom (plus, she wasn't included in the original poll).
I wept. ;_;
Ama-san is... erm... a young girl at heart !

Oh well, it's a fun poll anyways.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 09:46   Link #288
BrokenWingz

Maybe there should be vote for your favourite character in shuffle!(guys included) just for fun to suit everyones needs
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 09:48   Link #289
evil-samurai

Quote:
I'm sorry to report that there has been massive cheating going on in the poll, so it's being closed for a while so I can see if I can sort it out.

While this is a fun thread and a lot of people are enjoying discussing their favourite girl (I hope )
Though I thought different sometimes ^^; xris but hey it is alot of fun I didn't really notice that jump ^^;; though 20 votes is alot, well thx for the clean up, now on with talk..

@ Riker To bad about Ama ^^;;
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 09:52   Link #290
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz
Maybe there should be vote for your favourite character in shuffle!(guys included) just for fun to suit everyones needs
It's a good idea but I'll ask for such a poll to be delayed until the series has finished (or amost finished). I would prefer that there is only one major poll such as this to be run at the moment.

This is a hint that any new favourites poll will therefore be closed
Old 2005-12-20, 09:55   Link #291
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
OK, the poll is now reopened but the number of votes have been changed. Since all the rigged votes have now been removed you will see a large drop in the numbers for Kaede, sorry to all the KKK members and Kaede fans.

The people responsible have been banned, permanently, even as a joke it wasn't acceptable to spoil the fun in such a way. I'm not sure if I should name the culprit or not, at the moment I won't but it's not difficult to find a Kaede fan who's been banned

Sorry to be the one who had to announce the poll rigging but it's not in the spirit of these forums to leave such a situation unchanged. Once I noticed the sudden jump in numbers I felt it would be unfair to leave it.

And now I declare the thread reopned May all of you continue to enjoy the thread, I suspect there will be a lot of Kaede chanting to follow and a lot of smug Asa fans out there
That's a shame. I thought something was up when Kaede kept jumping up like that... I hope we can all play fair from here on.

Just a reminder people, Nerine-chan isn't fond of cheating. Anyone attempting to rig votes for her will face her wrath.
Spoiler for Nerine's wrath:

Well, getting back to campaigning, Nerine-chan is strong on defense, and will protect our national security... Oh wait, wrong election.

Nerine-chan might not be the best at cleaning, and may have a limited menu, but her honesty and sincerity are second to none. Let's not forget how cute she is.

Vote for Nerine-chan, and you'll never regret it.
Old 2005-12-20, 10:16   Link #292
Forever
Revealing the truth

Oh the HORROR! Kaede has just lost the lead by a freaking 20+ votes!!!
No!!!

We need reinforcements! Where's KiNa?!
Old 2005-12-20, 10:22   Link #293
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Aaaah, Kaede!!!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 10:29   Link #294
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

What kind of a jerk messed with the poll?
Hmm... Might as well recheck our members...
F****** b*stard
Old 2005-12-20, 10:31   Link #295
Wrath88
Kissing...

LOL, Kamui, you just summed up the RRR's job. We are the referees of this thing, I recall telling other people to tone down the usage of stuff from other animes before.

You left out Nerine's dedication, she wouldn't even have a menu if she didn't practice on it all the time.
Old 2005-12-20, 10:33   Link #296
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I seem to remember a much more even distribution .... its like people want to jump on the #1 or #2 bandwagon. Come on... I voted for Nerine but I know there's a pack of Primula fans ... and where's the lovers of the bouncing happy Sia? And who could resist Mayumi's wiggle at Itsuki in ep 1?

Don't just follow the pack .... sheesh. ((and stuffing the box is really pretty lame...))
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 10:39   Link #297
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
I never follow the pack. I'm always one of the very few who built the wagon to begin with.
Old 2005-12-20, 10:50   Link #298
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

IF I ever get that person .. This one wants to win fair and square ...

Shame to have a fan that resort to cheating .. Thanx for Ojiisan for spotting that fella .. or to whoever spotted the cheating .. at least it still early, we have to play catch up once again then

Kaede..Kaede!Kaede!!KAEDE!!!

It saddened me that one Kaede's fan resort to cheating to bump her vote BUT I hope the rest would play fair. This goes to all fan club members, deal?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 10:58   Link #299
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, I'd like to see you perform a miracle, 20+ votes are a difficult feat to pull. But we'll do our best.

Down with the treacherous S.o.B.s, damnit!
Old 2005-12-20, 11:00   Link #300
Arakawa Takeshi
Christmas Eater

Send a message via AIM to Arakawa Takeshi Send a message via MSN to Arakawa Takeshi
Oh that sucks..Hopefully it wasn't anyone IN the KKK cheating, I mean we all want to be friends...right?

and welcome back KiNa. I see you're still rooting for Kaede *COUGHeveafterepisode19-20COUGH*....jk.. >_>
Arakawa Takeshi is offline   Reply With Quote