AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2013-03-15, 03:10   Link #161
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Got past the tutorial.... and then I gave up, because I just couldn't tahan so much text that I didn't understand.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 03:20   Link #162
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

You mean the usual course of "kanji + poking at particles" also tak boleh? Must be tough stuff.

And my bad feeling that Strea is really gonna be a walking Plot Device is just gettin' stronger.
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 04:30   Link #163
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Hmm, so my Play-Asia account says that my item shipped, but I didn't get an e-mail saying so and my account's notices don't say it shipped either.
Old 2013-03-15, 08:36   Link #164
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
You mean the usual course of "kanji + poking at particles" also tak boleh? Must be tough stuff.

And my bad feeling that Strea is really gonna be a walking Plot Device is just gettin' stronger.
"Kanji + poking at particles + poking at icons" is alright for the tutorial. But then the rest of it....

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 09:43   Link #165
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
^have you find a way to dual wield yet ?
dual wield is easy
buy the two of the one handed sword which is 方手剣 and in skill you can search for 二刀流 for dual sword

well, i guess there's no way to save in this game.... it'll all be in auto-save
we won't get to see floor below 76 as that's the plot....

well continue playing~
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 06:34   Link #166
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment Playthrough

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-03-18, 12:02   Link #167
novalysis

I skipped ahead to part 12 where Asuna and Kirito meets Leefa.

Spoiler for ROFL:
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 13:11   Link #168
eMpTy265
<unranked>

The meeting with Leafa and Sinon was full of win.

Spoiler:

On the side, does anyone know how to spell the name of the 77th floor?

Spoiler:
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 23:20   Link #169
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Just got this game this morning and gave it a test drive before going all-out. The field graphics at least look better than I thought they would, though the camera controls are definitely a bit clumsy.

I tried getting dual swords for Kirito when you first go to a weapon shop, but it would only let me buy one Titan's Sword, and all they had left was a Brave Sword. Can you equip two different kinds of swords for dual-wielding? It looks like it according to the equipment menu, since I have a Brave Sword equipped as my main and a Titan's as my sub.
Old 2013-03-19, 00:53   Link #170
Haiprbim
Banned

Why does it feel like I'm always the last one to get an epic game? D:
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 04:25   Link #171
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Just got this game this morning and gave it a test drive before going all-out. The field graphics at least look better than I thought they would, though the camera controls are definitely a bit clumsy.

I tried getting dual swords for Kirito when you first go to a weapon shop, but it would only let me buy one Titan's Sword, and all they had left was a Brave Sword. Can you equip two different kinds of swords for dual-wielding? It looks like it according to the equipment menu, since I have a Brave Sword equipped as my main and a Titan's as my sub.
yes, actually that's the benefit of using dual sword which is using two different swords
looks like every equipment that we buy in the shop will only give us one unit only....

dual wielding can only use the one-handed sword, so in the sub part you can only choose the equip of one-handed sword, while in the main part if you change the one-handed-sword into other weapon, the sub part will show the slashed mark which means you can't have dual weapon with others....

one system that I questioned is.... isn't it in the SAO world, when one has already activated his/her skill, the skill won't be canceled out? like how Starbust Stream of Kirito when used again the Gleameyes... but sometimes in here our skill will get canceled.... oh well, maybe there's a setting or something like that....

and.... the boss raid in here is so so so easy.... it's not like how we see in the anime or LN how the people is in despair every time fighting with floor boss....
in this game, we can easily kill them without having casualty... heck, there's no one in my raid that have their hp in red.... lol
Old 2013-03-19, 10:01   Link #172
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Anyone having difficulties getting dual blades past 700? It seems that my mastery doesn't go up much even when using SS. (Yet there are guys that have used 'The Eclipse' against the boss of 77...)

Maybe I'm just failing to play properly. Kirito's level is constantly lagging behind his partners ><
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 08:40   Link #173
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So no det but is there any news about the multiple endings advertised in the magazines? Is there actually a "route" and ending for each heroine, or did they fake us out?
Old 2013-03-21, 04:23   Link #174
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So I'm about to go back to this full-time (got hung up doing alternate play modes on Dead Space 3), how do collect info on the boss again? I remember the tutorials saying you go around getting info on the boss to prepare for the fight, but I don't remember exactly how you go about tdoing that. (go to the tower itself, do quests, talk to players or whatnot)
Old 2013-03-23, 09:14   Link #175
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Maid Silica!

YouTube

Dat Omelet!

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 01:07   Link #176
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265 View Post
Anyone having difficulties getting dual blades past 700? It seems that my mastery doesn't go up much even when using SS. (Yet there are guys that have used 'The Eclipse' against the boss of 77...)

Maybe I'm just failing to play properly. Kirito's level is constantly lagging behind his partners ><
just use dual swords always in battle, from what I experience, past 700, it will be increase by 1 after using 2 or 3 times sword skill, just spam it and you will get it to 800 which will be the eclipse
if about level, actually how can you get behind the partner.... except if you wrongly took the skill for increasing experience for the partner
just take the skill ゲインエクスペリエンス from scout which is the buff skill from one handed sword... the gain experience is located in the second to last pallete in scout while the last one is for increasing experience for your party

Quote:
So I'm about to go back to this full-time (got hung up doing alternate play modes on Dead Space 3), how do collect info on the boss again? I remember the tutorials saying you go around getting info on the boss to prepare for the fight, but I don't remember exactly how you go about tdoing that. (go to the tower itself, do quests, talk to players or whatnot)
for boss, its usually finishing the quest from NPC, and killing "NM" monster at the field
Old 2013-03-29, 06:12   Link #177
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Okay seriously, are there multiple endings as advertised back int he magazines? I'm hearing that there aren't and I'd like to know ahead of time (i.e. before I beat the game) to soften the blow if the magazine ads were just blowing hot air.
Old 2013-03-29, 09:05   Link #178
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Okay seriously, are there multiple endings as advertised back int he magazines? I'm hearing that there aren't and I'd like to know ahead of time (i.e. before I beat the game) to soften the blow if the magazine ads were just blowing hot air.
From all of the CGs i seen that were posted online, yes there are multiple endings for each of the heroines.
Old 2013-04-01, 15:30   Link #179
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Number of fanservice is kinda high i guess

YouTube

Quote:

5 heroine + yui

lisbeth and silica is the best one :3

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 04:47   Link #180
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

5 heroine + yui

lisbeth and silica is the best one :3
Okay, it's good to get confirmation through all the talk that there aren't multiple endings, though it looks like everybody except Asuna got screwed on kiss scenes.

........but how the heck does the Yui ending work? Aren't there various kinds of *ahem* "issues" attached to that? I guess I would assume it's a father/daughter-type ending thing......I would ASSUME.....

So just a few more questions:

Exactly what does Switch do in terms of this game?

How do you use items? I can't find a Use Item option anywhere on my battle menus, or are items partner-usable only?

And how do you get onto each of the heroines' routes? I would assume that for one, it involves using the "Walk around town" option when you talk to them in the city map, but that function is disabled for me.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, psp, rpg, sword art online