AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Today, 12:11   Link #241
HandofFate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
so is this bunny character not wearing pants, and only has some fur covering her genitals?
Spoiler for convention policy violation:
__________________
...
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:40   Link #242
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Well despite the fact that Moe-ne was best girl this was a great conclusion to the arc. Heck, they even made Tsuneki look better in retrospect.
__________________
Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:45   Link #243
Julio C
Bury My Shell
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Good ending, but this whole finale episode of this arc felt rushed and I just didn't feel the romance between the two. It just didn't work for me as it did in Amagami since they usually built that romance as early as the second episode. Here is was like in the last ten minutes when they decided to be together right at the moment. That's just not how it works. I hope the last arc does a better job at that.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 14:48   Link #244
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
It's so weird hearing the girl send him off to the next one in the preview. Even weirder this time, since they actually got together in the end. Had a child and everything.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:00   Link #245
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's so weird hearing the girl send him off to the next one in the preview. Even weirder this time, since they actually got together in the end. Had a child and everything.
To be fair, it seemed like he was sleeping and was probably having a dream before Kyoko woke him up.
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:09   Link #246
Flower
In harmony with the flow
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shall the flowers bloom atop the mountain?...
Ep 08

Well, the final arc did work for me on the whole, and I must say that I enjoyed this arc more than the first one.

Even so, it is the next one that I have been anticipating from the get go, even since that chqracter first appeared in episode 1.

Hopefully this series will be able to finish off on a high note.
__________________
Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:23   Link #247
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
That was a satisfying ending and I enjoyed this arc more than the previous one.

I still question why he would want to be a bus driver though.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:54   Link #248
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 30
This arc felt a lot closer to Amagami. Good ending this time too.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:25   Link #249
Olengie
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: United States
At least ir had a better ending than Tsuneki's
Olengie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:55   Link #250
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
This is the arc that saved Seiren without question, the only problem for me was the ending... a bus driver? seriously?
ROFL, me too. I liked the ending apart from that but WTF?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:22   Link #251
Zangor17
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
The ending was good. as for the bus driver job, isn't it a lame joke on the fact the he was really good at a bus driving game at the arcade?
Zangor17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:33   Link #252
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
The ending was good. as for the bus driver job, isn't it a lame joke on the fact the he was really good at a bus driving game at the arcade?
Ah, yes! That's right. That's gotta be it. Alright, now that's kinda funny.
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:57   Link #253
Flower
In harmony with the flow
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shall the flowers bloom atop the mountain?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
The ending was good. as for the bus driver job, isn't it a lame joke on the fact the he was really good at a bus driving game at the arcade?
Ah!

Good catch!

Totally forgot about that....

+1 for you ^^
__________________
Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 23:29   Link #254
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Well, that was a fun, even if it took a bit getting used to the super cool gamer girl part, but Tooru as whole turned out a sweet, yet cool girl, so it all works out. The humour was way more on point with what I'd expect from an Amagami-esque story, though the extra focus on... questionable material is clear. Fortunately, it managed to have a strong ending thanks to the last bit in the park, the videogame talk actually worked pretty well, too, adding just the necessary fun to the moment.

And now, time for round 3! Can you imagine if the childhood friend is the one who gets the best route this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
ROFL, me too. I liked the ending apart from that but WTF?
Choosing a job because of videogames isn't that weird, really. It's quite silly, yes, but this series has shown us stuff way more bizarre than that.
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, omnibus project, romcom

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.