AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-05-07, 05:01   Link #301
Vento

Who did you all romance with in ME2? I still kept faithful with Ash since I'm scared there might be something rewarding if done so in ME3. But if not, I can always start my conversations with them now and romance with some other girls.. >.>
Vento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 05:42   Link #302
Who

The devs said the entire Cerberus/Reaper thing isn't accurate. There was a whole outcry about it on the Bioware forums (what else is new lately).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vento View Post
Who did you all romance with in ME2? I still kept faithful with Ash since I'm scared there might be something rewarding if done so in ME3. But if not, I can always start my conversations with them now and romance with some other girls.. >.>
The first wave of information revealed that having affairs would have repercussions in ME3. It'd be particularly awkward, for Tali and Ash fans, seeing as how both are confirmed squadmates (or Kaidan and Garrus fans).

Want to see Mordin return as squadmate with all new songs about his salarian sciences.

Scans from magazine in this thread:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5248...cans-spoilers/

Last edited by Who; 2011-05-07 at 06:00.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 06:05   Link #303
Aqua Knight

Quote:
I romanced Miranda first, but then went back to my old save before Suicide mission and kept faithful to Liara to continue her romance in the Shadow Broker

Was there anything said about armor customization, because I liked Shepard's customization in ME2 but I wanted my squad-mates to have different colors,clothes etc.

I think I will replay ME series if the outcomes like killing Wrex, destroying collector's base etc. will play a really, really serious role, but I think it won't

Last edited by Aqua Knight; 2011-05-07 at 06:43.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 08:09   Link #304
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
ME1 I didn't romance anyone, did 1 playthrough just to know the story because ME2 was getting out about a week later or so.

ME2 I picked Garus =3 for male Shep I picked Tali, I am unsure if I finished it or not.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 09:16   Link #305
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Yeah... I gotta agree with synaesthetic about the Cerberus hunting Shepard thing... The story better explain that.

TIM spends a lot of resources to bring Shepard back only to work with the Reapers and hunt him/her down? What a waste of time and money.

Will it be the same even if Shepard chooses to keep the base for Cerberus?
Don't we already have an explanation for the Illusive Man suddenly switching sides? You know, the whole him being half-husk from the comics?

Also I never romanced anyone in Mass Effect. In fact, I never went through any romance in any Bioware game. My mind just goes 'Galaxy needs saving, no time for that.'
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 09:26   Link #306
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irkalla View Post
Rpg elements my ass if they make Cerberus hunt Shepard, why in the nine hells would Tim want to hunt down my loyal renegade Shepard, this just stinks. And Cerberus working with the reapers? Whose ass are they pulling this out? I HATE when games go all black-white and force you to be on what the developers consider the moral high horse. I can go play dead space or halo for that kinda gameplay.
Quite simple my friend, here play with this yoyo while the adults explain.

You see, TIM obviously thinks that now that he has control over the Collecters base and might be able to make their own reaper that they dont need Shepard anymore. Infact TIM most likely sees shepard as a threat, someone who could blab EVERYTHING to the alliance since he now has all information about TIM from EDI.

Paragon reason? obvious there.. TIM.. is... PISSED!

(note the yoyo thing was just a joke, I was watching ATHF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Don't we already have an explanation for the Illusive Man suddenly switching sides? You know, the whole him being half-husk from the comics?

Also I never romanced anyone in Mass Effect. In fact, I never went through any romance in any Bioware game. My mind just goes 'Galaxy needs saving, no time for that.'

Woah where is this? I need to read this comic..
Old 2011-05-07, 09:56   Link #307
Vento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
The first wave of information revealed that having affairs would have repercussions in ME3. It'd be particularly awkward, for Tali and Ash fans, seeing as how both are confirmed squadmates (or Kaidan and Garrus fans).

Want to see Mordin return as squadmate with all new songs about his salarian sciences.

Scans from magazine in this thread:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5248...cans-spoilers/
Yep, that's exactly indeed why I stayed faithful, lol. I saw wiki said something about 'having consequences in ME3' if you chose to romance with the other girls.

And yea, Mordin singing is kewl lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
I romanced Miranda first, but then went back to my old save before Suicide mission and kept faithful to Liara to continue her romance in the Shadow Broker

Was there anything said about armor customization, because I liked Shepard's customization in ME2 but I wanted my squad-mates to have different colors,clothes etc.

I think I will replay ME series if the outcomes like killing Wrex, destroying collector's base etc. will play a really, really serious role, but I think it won't
Almost same like me lmao, I saved first before engaging the Miranda romance scenes and after seeing my Ashley photo frame sitting down on the table I reloaded my save file and chose to be faithful instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
ME1 I didn't romance anyone, did 1 playthrough just to know the story because ME2 was getting out about a week later or so.

ME2 I picked Garus =3 for male Shep I picked Tali, I am unsure if I finished it or not.
Ahh female Shepard. I saw the romance scenes with Garrus on youtube. Most of them are pretty humorous 'I got reach, she got flexibility' xD

Quote:

I never thought about romance in ME1 as well, lol. I just went along with the flow and naturally hooked up with Ashley Only then I started researching about the romance on ME.
Vento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 10:46   Link #308
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Woah where is this? I need to read this comic..
Mass Effect Evolution.

Last edited by Keroko; 2011-05-07 at 11:16.
Old 2011-05-07, 13:50   Link #309
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Quite simple my friend, here play with this yoyo while the adults explain.

You see, TIM obviously thinks that now that he has control over the Collecters base and might be able to make their own reaper that they dont need Shepard anymore. Infact TIM most likely sees shepard as a threat, someone who could blab EVERYTHING to the alliance since he now has all information about TIM from EDI.

Paragon reason? obvious there.. TIM.. is... PISSED!

(note the yoyo thing was just a joke, I was watching ATHF)
Then why did he even need Shepard in the first place? Wasn't it because Shepard is some saviour of humanity cult of personality that he needed for his propaganda? He even sent out word that Shepard was working for Cerberus so humanity would see Cerberus in a shade lighter. If he just wanted to get the collectors base, he could have just sent anybody on his little errands, I'm sure he has enough competent staff, since he apparently has assassins good enough to send after Shepard. Short answer to this is that me2 was just a huge pile of bad planned filler. The least they could do is to give us the opportunity to show the alliance the finger and stick to Cerberus on the renegade path and play the Cerberus mascot. But that would be too much work, of course.
Old 2011-05-07, 14:52   Link #310
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

who else would have been able to get to the collectors base and take it over?
Old 2011-05-07, 15:23   Link #311
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Shepard isn't a superhero, just skilled and powerful with a lot of contacts in a lot of places. If you don't play as a biotic class, Shepard is essentially a Badass Normal. Not a prophesied wizard or anything like that.
Old 2011-05-07, 15:24   Link #312
Irkalla
I asked for this

Dude, I understand that games are made to stroke the players ego, but for all that money Tim spent on Shepard, he could have mobilized a whole army of fame hungry mercenaries. Shepard was just in the right place at the right time.
Old 2011-05-07, 15:27   Link #313
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

well apparently everything thinks only shepard could have done it. so.. ah well.
Old 2011-05-07, 16:33   Link #314
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
I wish these details are in the game itself. I don't follow every piece of ME material out there, just the games.

Last edited by kujoe; 2011-05-07 at 16:43.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 03:48   Link #315
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Ah the nerd rage before full details actually come out, shouldn't you wait until more information is revealed before you guys start raging about your own speculations, for all you know there might be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why TIM is after Shepard.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 04:12   Link #316
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I wish these details are in the game itself. I don't follow every piece of ME material out there, just the games.
It'd be very unlike Bioware if these details weren't revealed in some form in ME3.
Old 2011-05-08, 11:57   Link #317
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Ah the nerd rage before full details actually come out, shouldn't you wait until more information is revealed before you guys start raging about your own speculations, for all you know there might be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why TIM is after Shepard.
Y U NO rage with us???
Old 2011-05-08, 13:42   Link #318
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irkalla View Post
Y U NO rage with us???
your avatar is raging enough for everyone XD
Old 2011-05-08, 16:37   Link #319
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
your avatar is raging enough for everyone XD
My avatar is gaping, big difference!
Old 2011-05-08, 16:47   Link #320
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I ment the one you put in the post sorry I ment ......smiley?

Tags
effect, games, mass