AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-13, 17:14   Link #141
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquigleone View Post
It's difficult, but you can do em all. I myself only missed maxing out Nanako, for annoying reasons.
I understand. I clearly understand. My first play through I didn't finish Justice social link too and Death. Death is annoying because it's mostly the day of date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquigleone View Post
But all this has nothing to do with the Anime.
True too. It's doesn't have anything got to do with anime but it's fun to ship your favorite girl. Dreaming the anime will even do it cause I'm foreseeing a friend only route and forgotten the whole love love part. But if they remove that part. Rise will be less interesting
Old 2011-04-13, 17:21   Link #142
justsomeguy

I used the 100% social link walkthroughs for both P3 and P4, only skipping Empress in P4 because I didn't feel like wasting time fusing Persona I wouldn't use. Unfortunately, that meant I missed out on dating any of the girls, but I got Yukiko anyway.

Yukiko (perfect waifu) >= Rise (a flirty idol!) > Chie (too.... hotblooded?, I told her she was a friend) > rich girl > drama girl (I walked away) > music girl (I went drama route) >> Naoto (not a fan of this type, didn't use her in battle)

I'm hoping the anime goes Yukiko route, because she's the only female team member who is not paired up with a male.

edit: I hope I'm not spoiling anything, but go ahead and delete if I am.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 17:27   Link #143
SidVicious
Anime addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post

I'm hoping the anime goes Yukiko route.
Same here.
Old 2011-04-13, 17:40   Link #144
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^ why? Rise is fine though I still vote for Yukiko.
twin tailed, nice smile and looks athletic.

and...looks like a girl. I had my fill of Yamamoto Nadesico for a while.
Old 2011-04-13, 17:50   Link #145
tsunade666

Quote:
I used the 100% social link walkthroughs for both P3 and P4, only skipping Empress in P4 because I didn't feel like wasting time fusing Persona I wouldn't use. Unfortunately, that meant I missed out on dating any of the girls, but I got Yukiko anyway.
If you missed dating by sunday then you missed lots of fun stuff. I sacrificed my first playthrough for it. Girls at war was a sight to see though I don't save it for it had it's own downfall on my social links

Quote:
Yukiko (perfect waifu) >= Rise (a flirty idol!) > Chie (too.... hotblooded?, I told her she was a friend) > rich girl > drama girl (I walked away) > music girl (I went drama route) >> Naoto (not a fan of this type, didn't use her in battle)
Spoiler for My impressions on the girls of P4:

Quote:
I'm hoping the anime goes Yukiko route, because she's the only female team member who is not paired up with a male.
what do you mean not paired up with a male?
Old 2011-04-13, 18:41   Link #146
D-Gold
Aurum

wow persona 4 is getting made into an anime0_0

Awsome.
I wonder how many personas will we see
Old 2011-04-13, 19:16   Link #147
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
what do you mean not paired up with a male?
this puzzles me too i have no idea what their talking about
Old 2011-04-13, 19:29   Link #148
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
this puzzles me too i have no idea what their talking about
Here's what I mean, if you really want to know.

I hope this is not really spoilers, but it's my impression based on who they're usually with during events. Don't look if you would consider potential ships as spoilers:
Spoiler:

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 19:30   Link #149
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yeeaaa... I do belive only Naoto and Kanji would happen. But we all see things diffrently.
Old 2011-04-13, 19:41   Link #150
GreatTeacherKen

A part of me wants the anime to have Seta seduce everybody, just for amusement value.

Or maybe they should just troll everyone by creating an anime original ending where Seta gets together with Igor.

Jokes aside, I wonder how long this series is going to be. The game's isn't short, so they'll have to cut out quite a bit of stuff. The Social Links not involving the plot important characters might be difficult to fit in without seeming like filler though I think they should include the Dojimas' social links.

In terms of shipping, I don't care who Seta gets together with (assuming he does get paired off with someone) as long as it's well written enough.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 19:56   Link #151
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen View Post
A part of me wants the anime to have Seta seduce everybody, just for amusement value.

Or maybe they should just troll everyone by creating an anime original ending where Seta gets together with Igor.

Jokes aside, I wonder how long this series is going to be. The game's isn't short, so they'll have to cut out quite a bit of stuff. The Social Links not involving the plot important characters might be difficult to fit in without seeming like filler though I think they should include the Dojimas' social links.

In terms of shipping, I don't care who Seta gets together with (assuming he does get paired off with someone) as long as it's well written enough.
._. ................... /slap!

No!.. you hear me!? NO!

XD so many gross thoughts now... that damn nose!
Old 2011-04-13, 20:27   Link #152
Yuutsu

Well, if it means anything to you guys, all the four main girls like Souji/Yu in the Drama CDs (as in, 'rabu-rabu'-kinda like).

Me, personally? I say harem route is the only legit and canon route.
Yuutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 21:52   Link #153
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu View Post
Me, personally? I say harem route is the only legit and canon route.
Agreed. It's not like the MC's pairing plays any kind of relevant role in the game.

The closest thing to canon that i could understand would be Kanji and Naoto.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 22:11   Link #154
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
I think they should include the Dojimas' social links.
YES
This is the one thing I must see! I loved their social link, and it'd be weird if he lived in their house for the year and stayed distant from them in an anime. It's okay in a game, since the house is like a base.

This needs to happen.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 22:50   Link #155
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Quote:
To reduce my potential disappointment, I'm expecting (not wanting, expecting, mind you all) the following sections of the main plot to either be cut or drastically reduced:
  • Trip to the mountains
  • A certain port island (would suck)
  • Void Quest (would truly suck)
  • School festival (NOOOOOOOO!!!!)
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-13, 22:55   Link #156
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

If it's a 12/13 episode anime then it's going to suck. Hard.

If it's a 24/26 episode anime it has hope.

That's all.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 00:57   Link #157
dark998

Wow, Seiji Kishi + AIC ASTA + Persona 4. Another hit in the making with the combined strengths of a great director, fantastic studio and an already popular franchise.

Last edited by dark998; 2011-04-14 at 01:08.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 03:56   Link #158
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:
If you missed dating by sunday then you missed lots of fun stuff. I sacrificed my first playthrough for it. Girls at war was a sight to see though I don't save it for it had it's own downfall on my social links
I did all the sunday dates and still had a 99% complete Social link file. As I said, annoying timing. I had over 7 days left over at the end, and if you don't waste any days at all you'll have over a month, so you can accomodate the sunday dates. In fact the sunday dates often work quite well for building Social Links as they often boost several relationships at once. You just have to be sure that those SLs are not about to level up.

Generally you want to strive to keep all Social links in a state of needing one point up to get the relationship up event. That way you maximize non-standard relationship builders.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 17:50   Link #159
velocity7

Okay guys, http://mayonaka-tv.jp has another countdown again. Twitter says, "Speaking of which, it's going to be raining tonight in Inaba isn't it...?"

Anyone got an Inaba weather forecast handy?
Old 2011-04-14, 18:56   Link #160
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

In the game, it's raining from April 13-15. Also, April 14 is the first day Yu, Yousuke and Chie wind up on the other side of the TV and the first boss fight is on the next day.
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, mystery