AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-06-20, 04:07   Link #1281
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

So James acted injured so that he could just skip the final minute of a close game?

Okay.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 04:11   Link #1282
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
So James acted injured so that he could just skip the final minute of a close game?

Okay.
That's because he'd blow it, as he had done in several games.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 04:43   Link #1283
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
That's because he'd blow it, as he had done in several games.
Right after he made a key three pointer?
Old 2012-06-20, 04:45   Link #1284
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So OKC finally start a game this series well, Westbrook goes crazy - and it ain't enough. Lack of contribution outside their big 2, while Chalmers comes up big as bonus points for Miami. But most of all, OKC lost the plot again down the stretch. So James has cramped up and you let him take a 3 unhindered? Wade has an injury and you let him have a completely clear path for a layup? And that foul after the jump ball was a complete brain fade. OKC have nothing to blame but themselves for losing the last 2 games. This one was well within their reach being up 94-92 with 4 minutes left.

1 game away from millions of haters having to permanetly suck it.
Old 2012-06-20, 06:42   Link #1285
judasmartel
*Author

The question now is, can the Heat finish off the Thunder at home or will they be the first NBA team to blow a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals?

If Bron gets his first ring, one question would be, CAN he be a DEFENDING CHAMPION?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 18:35   Link #1286
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
The Heat = Basketball equivalent to soccer divers.

I'm just glad Stern is gonna clamp down on this crap.
Oh yeah James aside can honestly tell that Wade not was faking his back "injury" when he saw that the Thunder pace was picking up .
Thats a fact boy 1 minute he was "Oh my back" then he is back on the floor playing.
Old 2012-06-20, 18:44   Link #1287
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

This is the finals, anything can happen to the weird, absurd, and unbelievable. So someone faking a back injury isn't something to be surprise about, all in all the Heat still won. If the Heat loses against the Thunder the next 3 games, then they are the first team to ever lose a 3-1 lead on the finals. No team has ever came back in the finals when down 1 to 3. If it happens, ugh.......... well for the sake of discussion what will happen to the Heat organization if they are the first? I still expect the Heat to win overall, but if they don't is the real question.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 19:17   Link #1288
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Heat needs to put this away at Miami. It will be tough for OKC to beat Miami three in a row, but having home court the final two games will help greatly.

Miami seems to have the right mindset and it doesn't look like they will lay down tomorrow, but who knows.
Old 2012-06-20, 19:28   Link #1289
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well I am confident that the Heats will win the series overall, but I am just asking theoretically if the Heats actually blow their lead and loses in the Finals. I been hearing all sort of Sport's analysts mentioning these things these past few days. No team has ever, I mean ever in NBA history that has taken a 3 to 1 lead and actually loses the series in the Final. What will this do James and the Heat organization if it does happen that way?
Old 2012-06-20, 19:57   Link #1290
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Erik Spoelstra would be gone for one. In terms of the media, with Phil Jackson recently saying that he wanted Kobe to be more like LeBron in terms of ball skills, Jackson to Miami would probably be speculated heavily. Pat Riley coming out of retirement again would be also.
Old 2012-06-20, 20:30   Link #1291
sky black swordman

I dont have a problem with Miami winning the Finals I just wish James was not there. I can already see him acting he is the man just because he won a ring and the MVP.

But then I stop and think about yeah but you did your home town dirty and Wade and Bosh just to get one. And The King has more .

I am reminded of a certain scene from a movie ever time I think this .
Look for it youtube the name of the Video is

Funny LeBron/Jordan Part with Jason Segel in "Bad Teacher" .
Old 2012-06-21, 01:44   Link #1292
Westlo
Lets be reality

Bunch of ignorant ass haters up in here, loving it, continue to get salty, your salt levels will be higher after the next game.

Hilarious part is some satly ass fans are in here bitching about the Heat being soccer divas yet you'll wave your pom poms for that flopping moron James Harden if his flopping led to an OKC win.

Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 07:45   Link #1293
judasmartel
*Author

So every injury in the NBA Playoffs are fake? So D-Rose's ACL injury is fake? Just kidding.

Well, yeah, players should stop faking their injuries for the sake of inspiring their teammates or giving entertainment value to the fans or else NBA would be just like WWE where everything is scripted.

@my poster Goddammit, Mikoto is losing this battle! Hope she can come back with a frickin' Railgun!
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 20:58   Link #1294
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Haa, seriously, just watch the game. If you don't like how the players are flopping, don't hate the players, hate the game that allows players to flop for offensive charges. It's part of the game. It's basically throwing pride away for the sake of the win, but in the end, the only thing people remembers are the winners, and not everyone's going to remember runner up.

I'll admit that I did pin OKC in 6, and it'll be nice to have Lebron win a ring, only question now is whether he can do it again, because that's what the haters will deride him on.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 21:02   Link #1295
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well its called taking advantage, some people will do what they must to win even if it is dishonest. As well, it also affects the opponent team because it will cause frustration.
Old 2012-06-21, 22:13   Link #1296
Kyuu
=^^=

I'm gonna take this moment -- and vomit.

OKC was the last line of defense against the Heat winning, and they let us down.

Yes. This is my dose of buttmad. (No, I'm not all that serious)
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 22:14   Link #1297
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well its called taking advantage, some people will do what they must to win even if it is dishonest. As well, it also affects the opponent team because it will cause frustration.
Preception abuse is what I call it. That's what happens in any game that requires judging.

24 point lead for the Heat into the 4th quarter. Any comments?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 22:20   Link #1298
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Preception abuse is what I call it. That's what happens in any game that requires judging.

24 point lead for the Heat into the 4th quarter. Any comments?
Well all I got to say is congratulation to the Heats. James, hey you had many tries and you finally got one. Well since the Finals appear over, anyone want to talk about the off season of their favorite team?
Old 2012-06-21, 22:23   Link #1299
Alchemist007
*Author

Those 3 pointers...beauty full.
Old 2012-06-21, 22:31   Link #1300
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Looks like Shana will leave behind Mikoto in a smoking trail, if you know what I mean.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote