AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-14, 15:57   Link #361
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
And Habara changing THAT much because she injured Karasawa? Well, I was under the impression that the girls like to bully people, but Habara was on the extreme end of things. And attitude change after the incident with Karasawa? I smell the makings of a ship already.
I'm not denying the ship but from the episode it sounds like she only stopped being a bully when a group of kids were gathered together and fought back. Karasawa seems to be involved with a different incident.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 16:33   Link #362
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Karasawa is officially my favorite character on the show. No question. He's just that awesome.

On another note, Tadakuni really doesn't show up much does he?

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 16:38   Link #363
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I'm not denying the ship but from the episode it sounds like she only stopped being a bully when a group of kids were gathered together and fought back. Karasawa seems to be involved with a different incident.
err.. what? Where would you hear that? The episode only mentioned that every single boy in the area would freaking piss themselves if they so much as hear her name. Apart from Karasawa, apparently.

This episode and the previous one clearly implied that she changed because she hurt Karasawa badly enough to leave a permanent scar on his face.
Old 2012-02-14, 17:10   Link #364
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 17:15   Link #365
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
err.. what? Where would you hear that? The episode only mentioned that every single boy in the area would freaking piss themselves if they so much as hear her name. Apart from Karasawa, apparently.

This episode and the previous one clearly implied that she changed because she hurt Karasawa badly enough to leave a permanent scar on his face.
Rewatch the episode, it said it took a group of famous kids from 1st to 4th grade to take her down.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-02-14, 17:16   Link #366
amatakamata
4koma and web manga fan

Quote:
I'd say it's the same incident, but I doubt she regret it back then.

Last edited by amatakamata; 2012-02-14 at 17:31.
amatakamata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 17:20   Link #367
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Rewatch the episode, it said it took a group of famous kids from 1st to 4th grade to take her down.
Indeed. My bad. But she seems to have changed thanks to her hurting Karasawa and not because some kids beat her up nonetheless. Judging from her reaction to Karasawa revealing his scar last episode anyway.
Old 2012-02-14, 17:22   Link #368
Xacual

Quote:
Indeed. My bad. But she seems to have changed thanks to her hurting Karasawa and not because some kids beat her up nonetheless. Judging from her reaction to Karasawa revealing his scar last episode anyway.
Well it could be opposite, she was taken down which showed she wasn't the strongest thing ever and then felt regret for what she did when she was a bully. Knowing most kids, they don't really regret what they did until years later.

Old 2012-02-14, 17:23   Link #369
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Tadakuni's sister was really cute this time too.
Which comes as a huge surprise- throughout that entire skit I was expecting her to explode and beat up someone

Suddenly she becomes (one of) the cutest girl in the show ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
You know, for an anime about high school boys, it sure does love to use girls a lot, doesn't it? Especially in a (hilariously) misogynistic way. I mean yes the boys are crazy too, but not one of them goes to the insanity the girls do. And not one of the girls is as much a straight man as any of the boys.

Because while you can have a comedy SoL with nothing but girls, you can't do the same for boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post

I love how all these characters are interconnected in some strange way. It's a small world~
Indeed, I never realized that one of the girls bullying Motoharu from last week was Yoshitake's sister

Quote:
Well it could be opposite, she was taken down and then afterwards felt regret for what she did when she was a bully.
Or regret that she can't find a boyfriend now
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 17:26   Link #370
SamCurt

Quote:
Sage's translation continued to be wrong here, after last ep's hero skit. Using a form (NYC's system) that may be more familiar to people living in the US, it actually meant kids from P.S. 001 to P.S. 004. Yes, four whole schools.
SamCurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 17:26   Link #371
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Well it could be opposite, she was taken down and then afterwards felt regret for what she did when she was a bully.
She could have certainly been forced to reflect on her actions but given her emotional response - and the fact that physical threat can't be omnipresent by definition - I would say she changed because she hurt Karasawa. That, in no way, helps the ship though. I doubt Karasawa would be interested romantically in her although he's too nice a guy to refuse her should she express interest. But I don't think she has gotten over the incident herself. I mean, you can't have a ship when the girl is giving the guy money to bribe him into not showing his face
Old 2012-02-14, 17:28   Link #372
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

If I have to ship Karasawa with someone, I would pick Tadakuni Imouto After all she came to him for help when she needed it the most.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 17:36   Link #373
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If I have to ship Karasawa with someone, I would pick Tadakuni Imouto After all she came to him for help when she needed it the most.
eh I don't really see him being himself outside his trio with Motoharu and the vice-president. Bros over hoes.
Old 2012-02-14, 17:48   Link #374
Elestia

Karasawa definitely the MVP of this show. Look! He even expanded the student council's budget with external funds!
Old 2012-02-14, 18:20   Link #375
HandofFate

Quote:
eh I don't really see him being himself outside his trio with Motoharu and the vice-president. Bros over hoes.
Takakuni Imouto did pick Karasawa-san as the one she would most likely date out of all the bunch back in the early episodes though.
Old 2012-02-14, 19:26   Link #376
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

A hilarious episode as always...but there's no Literature Girl. I am Disappoint.
Old 2012-02-14, 19:26   Link #377
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Don't mind me just putting stuff here.

Spoiler for KaraImo:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 19:29   Link #378
shenzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCurt View Post
Sage's translation continued to be wrong here, after last ep's hero skit. Using a form (NYC's system) that may be more familiar to people living in the US, it actually meant kids from P.S. 001 to P.S. 004. Yes, four whole schools.
what was the error in last ep's hero skit?

also I burst out laughing when Karasawa meowed xD

now i picture him in that ending cat outfit meowing haha
shenzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 19:49   Link #379
Akarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Don't mind me just putting stuff here.

Spoiler for KaraImo:
Karasawa x Imouto or Karasawa x Habara

I can't decide to whom should Karasawa end up with.

. . . . . .

Last edited by Akarin; 2012-02-14 at 20:36.
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 20:57   Link #380
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost My Music View Post
Karasawa x Imouto or Karasawa x Habara

I can't decide to whom should Karasawa end up with.
As I've said before I'm with DragoonKain3 here, gotta be Karasawa X Habara!

I mean it's like if whats said is true then you feel the saying "you reap what you sow" applies here but at the very same time you gotta pity the lass, not only was she labelled a demon bully and got deal with Karasawa, it all makes it hard to get just a normal boyfriend let alone her childhood sweetheart(Yes I'm refereing to Karasawa here)
Don't know think it's the history, guilt, resentment behind it all that makes me like it so much altho all that probably isn't a good basis for forming a relationship but I love the pairing none the less.
But no worries Habara, you have my undivided and full support!
Go get your man!

Another solid episode of Daliy Lives of Highschool Boys

-Harry Potter magical girl reference
-Teachers causing some major f-ups
-Imouto-chan with love trouble and her white knights in hiding!
-Ringo-chan being stopped from causing harm by a hilarious slope question and Karasawa's epic cat meawing sounds, epic trolling is epic trolling!
Yet again all that was for nothing, as the Pres was actually considerate for once....but yet still all for naught as Ringo-chan is just <3

Need my next ep now!

Tags
comedy, satire