AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-11, 21:15   Link #641
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Well, not necessarily. Most people shouldn't knock on death's door on a weekly basis for people they just met 2 seconds ago.
true but it has to hurt ur conscious knowing u could've done something. Oh well ill call touma
Old 2010-11-12, 08:08   Link #642
reaper with no name

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I don't think IB was originally in the AC. Aleister had mentioned the IB was "brought in".
Anyone ever considered the possibility that Touma was born with IB, but that his secret power was given to him when he entered AC, as a way of keeping Touma under control (can't have him accidentally extending IB to cover the whole city, now can they?)?

In all honesty, though, Touma was most likely born with both Imagine Breaker and the secret power, with each serving to keep the other under control (thereby explaining why, for example, IB only affects the supernatural and is only situated on his right hand).
Old 2010-11-12, 10:34   Link #643
Miraluka
Banned

Touma already said he was born with the misterious ability in his right hand.
Old 2010-11-12, 10:58   Link #644
tsunade666

so the right hand itself is inborn. But the right hand is different from the power of imagine breaker and the thing inside of him.

Let's recall fiamma with his holy right and 3rd arm. He also born with special right hand and a 3rd arm. He wants the right hand of touma and not the imagine breaker itself. Because due to that right hand he can manifest or materialize the power of his holy right. He needs touma's right hand as a spirit tool or medium for power.

Let's recall what happen when a certain secret inside of Touma starts to go crazy. Fiamma commented that Touma suppress the already insane thing that makes his holy right pale to comparison to it be suppress with an even stronger power. Then Touma regrew his right hand and reclaim his imagine breaker.

Now is Imagine breaker in born?

Is the thing inside of him in born?

What's the cause oh his sudden changes in bad luck from worst bad luck into "only himself" get effect kind of bad luck?

or maybe their isn't really different in terms of bad luck. Touma just grew to control what's "it" that causing it to only effect himself.
Old 2010-11-12, 15:17   Link #645
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
so the right hand itself is inborn. But the right hand is different from the power of imagine breaker and the thing inside of him.

Let's recall fiamma with his holy right and 3rd arm. He also born with special right hand and a 3rd arm. He wants the right hand of touma and not the imagine breaker itself. Because due to that right hand he can manifest or materialize the power of his holy right. He needs touma's right hand as a spirit tool or medium for power.

Let's recall what happen when a certain secret inside of Touma starts to go crazy. Fiamma commented that Touma suppress the already insane thing that makes his holy right pale to comparison to it be suppress with an even stronger power. Then Touma regrew his right hand and reclaim his imagine breaker.

What's the cause oh his sudden changes in bad luck from worst bad luck into "only himself" get effect kind of bad luck?

or maybe their isn't really different in terms of bad luck. Touma just grew to control what's "it" that causing it to only effect himself.
Lotta questions.. Really i think his right hand IS imagine breaker or he himself is IB acting as a vessel to hold "a certain powerful entity"
Old 2010-11-12, 15:48   Link #646
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

so touma regenerated , but it shouldnt be an ability because if it was woulndt IM cancel it, so it should be something that is touma nature, maybe avampire?
Old 2010-11-12, 19:09   Link #647
choopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
so touma regenerated , but it shouldnt be an ability because if it was woulndt IM cancel it, so it should be something that is touma nature, maybe avampire?
uahha a vampire, never think about that

a lot of people think maybe like his name "Kamijou"

but lost hist right arm and regenate maybe he from planet Namec

ah i forgot, i read the IB is one of touma power , but used to seal his true power to is that right ?
Old 2010-11-12, 19:50   Link #648
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by choopo View Post
uahha a vampire, never think about that

a lot of people think maybe like his name "Kamijou"

but lost hist right arm and regenate maybe he from planet Namec

ah i forgot, i read the IB is one of touma power , but used to seal his true power to is that right ?
we dont know whats his real power but yes IB is for containing wats inside him. Some have the theory that Toumas the "Holy gem" and inside him is "lucifer"
Old 2010-11-12, 20:24   Link #649
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well lucifer is also called the great dragon, so it kinda makes sense.
Old 2010-11-12, 20:28   Link #650
outerelf

I just realized that Touma's parents must be extremely lucky not to be targeted by Magicians, or killed. It does seem odd that two lucky people would give birth to someone unlucky.
Old 2010-11-12, 22:34   Link #651
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
I just realized that Touma's parents must be extremely lucky not to be targeted by Magicians, or killed. It does seem odd that two lucky people would give birth to someone unlucky.
Now that you think about it.. Its really strange how his parents are so lucky, but he is so unlucky...
Old 2010-11-12, 23:18   Link #652
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Personally, I believe Touma's Holy Right Arm, IB, and the entity are all separate thing. And it is because he has a Holy Right Arm that he become the vessel of IB and the entity.

And I still believe the entity in him is Hadit.
Old 2010-11-12, 23:34   Link #653
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

theres one thing, ppl say that touma is "la persona sureriore a dio" because the kamijou of his name, but thats his last name, so if thats true it migth be a family thing, adn that migth be the power he was born with.
Old 2010-11-12, 23:39   Link #654
tsunade666

actually I was thinking his parents are also gods that's been keeping secret and living an ordinary life.
Old 2010-11-12, 23:41   Link #655
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

...now you're just making me imagine Touma as part of the Q continuum.
Old 2010-11-13, 00:02   Link #656
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
theres one thing, ppl say that touma is "la persona sureriore a dio" because the kamijou of his name, but thats his last name, so if thats true it migth be a family thing, adn that migth be the power he was born with.
That's a bit wrong, Touma's name is only pronounced the same as Kamijou, the actual Kanji for his name means "The One Who Cleanses God" rather than "The One Who is Greater than God".
Old 2010-11-13, 00:38   Link #657
tsunade666

the one who would put an end to the era of gods. That's what I feel. And if they in toaruverse the gods finally showing up to mess around. Touma would put an end to their messed up illusions.
Old 2010-11-13, 08:17   Link #658
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Personally, I believe Touma's Holy Right Arm, IB, and the entity are all separate thing. And it is because he has a Holy Right Arm that he become the vessel of IB and the entity.

And I still believe the entity in him is Hadit.
Isn't IB his holy right?
Old 2010-11-13, 08:24   Link #659
tsunade666

Holy right and IB are different.

Let's make Fiamma the example.

His holy right is different from his 3rd arm. He had a special power on his right hand and the manifestation of it is the 3rd arm.

Touma is the same. Fiamma wants Touma's holy right to become a spirit tool for his 3rd arm.

As of now. Imagine Breaker can be consider different power than the holy right itself. Holy right = to special right hand. But the power itself has different interpretation. For Fiamma 3rd arm and for Touma Imagine breaker.
Old 2010-11-13, 08:24   Link #660
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Isn't IB his holy right?
It's a power that's base on the Right Hand, similar to the Holy Right. So in a way yes, similar but not the same. Of course this opens up another issue - Are there more powers like this out there?

Lol, we should name this Character Discussion thread - Imagine Breaker instead of Touma see as how it's like a Character of it's own.
Closed Thread