AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-07, 03:33   Link #81
n0m@n
C-Z

Oh she's nowhere near as 'that' sister from Seven from being an villain.

Spoiler for Marie:

And don't expect any cute sisters in this series. They are all sluts and bitches lol. Whether it's Leon's sister from previous life or current life. So no incest or any crap like that. The sister(s) simply serve as a comedy in this series.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 04:58   Link #82
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Oh she's nowhere near as 'that' sister from Seven from being an villain.

Spoiler for Marie:

And don't expect any cute sisters in this series. They are all sluts and bitches lol. Whether it's Leon's sister from previous life or current life. So no incest or any crap like that. The sister(s) simply serve as a comedy in this series.
Kyle is dismayed when the sixth one left though
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 05:26   Link #83
n0m@n
C-Z

Erik huh. Marie....damn, never would have thought she would be able to charm the main-main "male" of the second game. Raises the chance for one of the "males" from the third game to fall for her as well. Would be interesting if it's Julius's half brother who is already revealed to be one of the "man of third game". .....We already have one of "man of the third game" exit the scene due to ***** (he aint dead...or wait, in a way he could be considered 'dead' due to....yeah).

Guess if we follow the formula we have 5 main + 1 secret men for the third game males as well.
First game: Julius (main-main), Jilk(main), Chris(main), Brad(main), Greg(main), + Kyle (sub/secret character)
Second game: Erik (main-main), Emile (main), Narcissus(main), Serge(main), Hugues (main) + Fernand (secret character)

Last edited by n0m@n; 2018-11-07 at 05:36.
Old 2018-11-07, 05:35   Link #84
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Joestar View Post
um, I don't expect her to be good instead, I know she is really bad cause author is that seven author but is there a hope for the sister to be good? how did she live on when she knows she is the cause of death of her brother in the first world? is she really a brocon? why does she have a elf slave? does that mean she is adaptable or she just really like that world that she throw away her morals and now in a delusion of her onw?
Marie is just a selfish girl that doesn't care about other (except her onii-chan) but by no mean she is not truly evil person. she aware that she was a bitch to MC but she has one rule, that is she will never cross the line (make MC completely hate her).

She can't stand the idea MC hate her (to the point MC want to kill her) and even if she unintentionally done it, she will do anything to make MC forgive her.

I remember there is "if route" chapter about Marie.i might be wrong, my memory is hazy.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 06:19   Link #85
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Erik huh. Marie....damn, never would have thought she would be able to charm the main-main "male" of the second game. Raises the chance for one of the "males" from the third game to fall for her as well. Would be interesting if it's Julius's half brother who is already revealed to be one of the "man of third game". .....We already have one of "man of the third game" exit the scene due to ***** (he aint dead...or wait, in a way he could be considered 'dead' due to....yeah)
Ale-chan observation diary? Yeah to think that ♪♪♪♪♪ going that far and no one know about that yet
Old 2018-11-07, 07:20   Link #86
Joshua Joestar
Ripple Grand Master

thanks guys, though I didn't expect it to be a normal sibling relationship considering it's THAT author. So she is like that huh? the type who teases her sibling but will always draw line were she must not cross cause she is scared to be hated by a precious family. so the death of onii-san is just some bad misfortune, well that kinda makes me sad now, a love-hate sibling relationship is not ideal but it's still nice one.
Old 2018-11-07, 17:26   Link #87
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Marie is just a selfish girl that doesn't care about other (except her onii-chan) but by no mean she is not truly evil person. she aware that she was a bitch to MC but she has one rule, that is she will never cross the line (make MC completely hate her).

She can't stand the idea MC hate her (to the point MC want to kill her) and even if she unintentionally done it, she will do anything to make MC forgive her.

I remember there is "if route" chapter about Marie.i might be wrong, my memory is hazy.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Yeah there is this IF route, in this route Leon and Luxon would go check the first event that is the meeting of the protagonist(Olivia) with the Prince to confirm everything is going on it's proper path, but there he found Marie and took her away and confirmed that she was a reincarnator like him (though didn't know she was his former bitch sister),having taken and dealt with Marie there, Olivia would go on as the protagonist of the game making her reverse harem. Later as they watch the story progress Marie says she didn't wish to make a reverse harem anymore since it sounded troublesome as she watched the fight between Olivia and her harem vs Anjelica and noticed the love for big breasts of mc (like the ones Olivia and Angelica has) which greatly pisses her off and they begin fighting while the rest of cast watch them and Leon escapes noticing that the only girl he got close to was Marie and had to find a wife soon.

Personally i didn't like that the author made this IF route even if it is just a small teaser to show another possibility which to me simply reaffirm that Olivia and Anjelica were never meant to be with mc in novel timeline but that is just my romantic side speaking...But it was funny.

Despite Marie stupidity and selfishness she is very cute with her bro-con side(you would hardly believe this is sevens author if it wasn't the fact that all the sisters Leon has, has shitty personality), she literally admits she can't live if her brother ain't there and that everything in her fomer life went downhill after her brother death so this time she is quite possessive showing more her bro-con side, like getting jealous of the other heroines.

Last edited by EvI; 2018-11-07 at 19:20.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 23:33   Link #88
DragonXX

Quote:
Fixed.
Marie's maid/bum-girl is Karla

Yeah me too. Since it's a world where women can do whatever they want and since the king has no feelings for her I see the reason why not lol.
I mean even when Leon asked the King if he was going to execute him for flirting with the queen he was like "fuck no but you touch my concubines you are dead".

So we need her to join as a lover (not wife) lol! Pretty much an okay sign from her husband!.

----------------------------

Looking at her name carefully I should have spelled it as Clarith or Claris. Always thought it was Clarissa lol.

Also looking at previous pages it seems like people still dont get the thing about the Queen. So...
Probably better if I just explain the whole situation.

Spoiler for queen:
So your saying the reason Leon is hated is not because he beat the 5 idiots but because he won the bet that was made?
How must did he win?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 02:51   Link #89
zztop

Wordbuilding question - in the early chapters when Leon met Luxon, it was implied the fantasy world Leon was reborn in was some kind of post-apocalyptic future world, where the original humans with advanced technology were destroyed by a new breed of magical humans; and that Leon's DNA makeup was a combo of both original and new human. (Plus Leon's ship having a Japanese language format, and Luxon recognizing Japanese, implied the world is some kind of future Earth.)

Has the author addressed or answered this mystery in any way in the future arcs?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 03:01   Link #90
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Wordbuilding question - in the early chapters when Leon met Luxon, it was implied the fantasy world Leon was reborn in was some kind of post-apocalyptic future world, where the original humans with advanced technology were destroyed by a new breed of magical humans; and that Leon's DNA makeup was a combo of both original and new human. (Plus Leon's ship having a Japanese language format, and Luxon recognizing Japanese, implied the world is some kind of future Earth.)

Has the author addressed or answered this mystery in any way in the future arcs?
Many mysteries still left unexplained by the current Chapter
Old 2018-11-08, 12:23   Link #91
EvI

^It seems novel won't end after they clear the third game, they'll probably start picking up the misteries of the world.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 22:32   Link #92
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Many mysteries still left unexplained by the current Chapter
I'm hoping they'll explain the truth of why women are so socially powerful in the world and make men do everything for them.
I know Leon's reasoning is "because it's bad otome game writing", but it would be nice if there was more to it (Like saying the magical humans who took over the world were largely women, and shaped their new world to their desires. That sort of thing.)
Old 2018-11-08, 22:50   Link #93
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
I'm hoping they'll explain the truth of why women are so socially powerful in the world and make men do everything for them.
I know Leon's reasoning is "because it's bad otome game writing", but it would be nice if there was more to it (Like saying the magical humans who took over the world were largely women, and shaped their new world to their desires. That sort of thing.)
To be exact not all country are like that, Leon country might be the Only one
Old 2018-11-08, 23:20   Link #94
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
To be exact not all country are like that, Leon country might be the Only one
Any reason why Leon country is the only one?
Old 2018-11-08, 23:40   Link #95
sasuke706

It gets explained at the end of the first arc.

Basically, the monarchy planned it to become like that to keep their unhappy nobility (great rulers, these royals) in check by making them too busy dealing with their wives. Can't go having a rebellion or civil war and all.
Although it did end up going further than their expectations.

A lot of the things Leon writes off as 'just an otome game setting' actually end up having reasons.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 23:51   Link #96
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
It gets explained at the end of the first arc.

Basically, the monarchy planned it to become like that to keep their unhappy nobility (great rulers, these royals) in check by making them too busy dealing with their wives. Can't go having a rebellion or civil war and all.
Although it did end up going further than their expectations.

A lot of the things Leon writes off as 'just an otome game setting' actually end up having reasons.
Interesting, thanks for the reply.

Now I'm interested to see how the author will answer the fantasy world mysteries like the magic humans defeating the original humans of long ago.
Old 2018-11-09, 03:52   Link #97
n0m@n
C-Z

There's some nice illustrations posted on the author's twitter account.
One of the drafts for volume 1 cover. Was rejected because Leon looked like one of the potential love interests of otome game and also because Marie looks like the MC.
Spoiler for cover:

Also colored illustrations of the characters (only black-and-white on LN).
Volume 1 characters (colored).
Spoiler for vol1:

Volume 2 characters (colored).
Spoiler for milf!!!!!!!!!!!:

Spoiler for others:

But man...Marie is so short even when compared to Angelica and Olivia. How can she handle so many cocks men..... She would break.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2018-11-09 at 04:14. Reason: Added names for illustrations
Old 2018-11-09, 18:02   Link #98
Joshua Joestar
Ripple Grand Master

Quote:
But man...Marie is so short even when compared to Angelica and Olivia. How can she handle so many cocks men..... She would break.
My imagination is running wild so pls don't say it anymore of it.......
Old 2018-11-09, 18:51   Link #99
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
There's some nice illustrations posted on the author's twitter account.
One of the drafts for volume 1 cover. Was rejected because Leon looked like one of the potential love interests of otome game and also because Marie looks like the MC.
Spoiler for cover:

Also colored illustrations of the characters (only black-and-white on LN).
Volume 1 characters (colored).
Spoiler for vol1:

Volume 2 characters (colored).
Spoiler for milf!!!!!!!!!!!:

Spoiler for others:

If I'm not wrong, she often takes more than one.
Old 2018-11-09, 22:50   Link #100
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Joestar View Post
My imagination is running wild so pls don't say it anymore of it.......
It's because she's loli-sized.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem