AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-18, 14:35   Link #181
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 33
@Rurik

I see u dont have any proof of manga chapter to back up your words and u asked me to give u chapters as proof which i did .. so that mean your statement is false ..

@ri0

U men r too funny to argue ..

U want me to tell u two things ? But i need only one ..

Not all Jounin are Special Jounin ok ? .. but there is Special Jounins exemple is Ibiki ( torture and interrogation ) ..

SO if i can refrase your question ..

When u r special jounin u CAN get one ANBU squad to be their captain in that experteese ? answear is YES !

@tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Not really they're using both the Data Book and Manga as evidence. The truth is you can use manga to support your answer, but if the Data Book states that Ibiki is a member of ANBU, which is written by Kishimoto, then you can no longer say Ibiki is not a member ANBU, since Kishimoto has said other-wise. It's like you're trying to argue with the author about his own work. It just doesn't fit.
They r using data book which i dont have and they cant back up that book with manga chapters or facts .. so it is like i say i have spiro book who say that Sasuke is father of Manda .. will u believe it without any other manga proof ? i doubt so .. so dont expect from me to believe it either .. dont u agree with me ?!

If data book say something then that should be shown in manga too .. right ?

SO i guess they should give me chapter which prove their words .. then i will acknowledge im wrong ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 14:43   Link #182
reloaded
skywalker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
The databook doesnt need to be backed up by the manga or anime since the databook is by kishimoto himself it is a reliable source of evidence.
Youre argument saying that whats in the databook should be in the manga otherwise it is false is completely wrong. The data book gives short summaries of ninjas or summons whereas the manga doesnt always, the databook gives peoples ages which the manga doesnt. The databook goes into more specific character detail than the manga does hence the name "databook".

The conclusion has been reached that:

1.You dont have to wear a mask to be in ANBU.
2.Ibiki Morino is in ANBU.
3.ANBU isnt a rank.

4.You were wrong about all three.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 14:48   Link #183
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
The databook doesnt need to be backed up by the manga or anime since the databook is by kishimoto himself it is a reliable source of evidence.
Youre argument saying that whats in the databook should be in the manga otherwise it is false is completely wrong. The data book gives short summaries of ninjas or summons whereas the manga doesnt always, the databook gives peoples ages which the manga doesnt.

The conclusion has been reached that:

1.You dont have to wear a mask to be in ANBU.
2.Ibiki Morino is in ANBU.
3.ANBU isnt a rank.

4.You were wrong about all three.
I didnt say data book is false .. i said if u wana ppl who dont have book (like me ) to believe u u need to back it up with manga proof .. WHICH U DIDNT !

AND ROTFLOLCOPTER!
So without any proof u concluded what is right on countraty what manga say it is right ..
I knew justice is blind but not it is stupid and deff..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:03   Link #184
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
@Rurik

I see u dont have any proof of manga chapter to back up your words and u asked me to give u chapters as proof which i did .. so that mean your statement is false ..

@ri0

U men r too funny to argue ..

U want me to tell u two things ? But i need only one ..

Not all Jounin are Special Jounin ok ? .. but there is Special Jounins exemple is Ibiki ( torture and interrogation ) ..

SO if i can refrase your question ..

When u r special jounin u CAN get one ANBU squad to be their captain in that experteese ? answear is YES !

@tkdtiger



They r using data book which i dont have and they cant back up that book with manga chapters or facts .. so it is like i say i have spiro book who say that Sasuke is father of Manda .. will u believe it without any other manga proof ? i doubt so .. so dont expect from me to believe it either .. dont u agree with me ?!

If data book say something then that should be shown in manga too .. right ?

SO i guess they should give me chapter which prove their words .. then i will acknowledge im wrong ..
Not nec. state it could even imply it, but that doesn't leave the fact that it is in the Data Book therefore it's still fact. So if it's not in the Manga, but it's in the Data book then it would still be fact.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:07   Link #185
reloaded
skywalker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
I didnt say data book is false .. i said if u wana ppl who dont have book (like me ) to believe u u need to back it up with manga proof .. WHICH U DIDNT !
Ok so youre not saying the data book is false but youre saying that Ibiki Morino isnt in ANBU whilst the data book says that he is...so basically your saying that since were not showing you where it was said in the manga you arent going to believe us because you yourself dont have the databook, this is childish. You are being told by 3 people that its in the databook which is done my kishi so that is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
AND ROTFLOLCOPTER!
So without any proof u concluded what is right on countraty what manga say it is right ..
I knew justice is blind but not it is stupid and deff..
proof combined from the databook and the manga proves those four points. Just because you dont have the databook yourself you arent going to conceed it is solid proof and that you are wrong. I think your the last person on earth who has any right to call another stupid.

The proof is there your just not accepting it because you dont have the databook.
ill say it a fourth time.

databook = ibiki morino is in ANBU
manga = he is reffered to as special jounin
conclusion = you can be in ANBU and still have your rank, ANBU isnt a rank and you dont have to wear a mask to be ANBU.

Besides youre wrong and you have the audacity to ask us for proof and call others stupid...my my.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:09   Link #186
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
if you don't mind me asking, what exactly is your stance? you wanted proof, and reloaded and co gave you info from the data book as proof. You refuse to accept it but now you said u're not saying the data book is false. So if its not false then it must be true then.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:16   Link #187
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
@Rurik

I see u dont have any proof of manga chapter to back up your words and u asked me to give u chapters as proof which i did .. so that mean your statement is faulse ..
I do gave manga proof, but for a debate with you it doesn’t worth to look for the chapters and pages for someone that don’t want to accept info from the Databook, he doesn’t deserve that type of effort.

I bet you if I say now that the Databook explains that Ibiki isnt an ANBU, you will be taking that info as fact.
---------------------------------------

And let me clear something up in ANBU. (This is not directed at you Spiro, you have only confused people more regarding the ANBU subject.)

When a Jounin like Kakashi becomes an ANBU, he doesn’t loose his Jounnin ranks, however He is left out of the ordinary ranking system, (note, that been left out of the ranking system does not necerarely means you loosed your Rank) And example of this is that Yamato is a Jounnin is his mission with Naruto, but he is also an ANBU.

But ANBU are not inside the line of command of Hokage-Jounin-Chunin-genin. There is a graph in the Manga that shows Konoha Military ranking hierarchy which ANBU is not part of it, this only means they don’t belong to that chain of command, but a different one, I trend to think this was the same with Konoha Police force.

Now, parting from what we have seen, the tree of Command change when the persons is an ANBU, if you were a Chunin then you had Jounin and Hokage as Superior, while been ANBU, your only superior is the Hokage, making them more or less Equal to those under the Ranking system. But surely enough not Above them.

Right now we don’t know how it works with ANBU, but my guess is that ANBU is divided in several branches, each of then with their respective captains and this captains reports to the Hokage and each branch consist of a handful of troopers that have teams with a squad leader. They themselves (as in the squads) don’t distinguish themselves as Chunin or Genin or Jounnin, and most probably, each branch, just like Ibiki branch, has their own captain.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:29   Link #188
reloaded
skywalker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Hes wrong and he knows it end of story. Solid Proof has been given that is enough.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:35   Link #189
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
In Chapter 43 page 5 they call him "Leaf Assasination Squad (is what ANBU stands for), Torture and Interrogation Captain, special Jounin Morino Ibiki" Now you know you read a manga from right-left. So it says that he's the captain of the Torture and Interrogation division of ANBU, which means he is a member of ANBU So even if it says that he's a special jounin it also says he's captain of an ANBU division...Data Book says he's an ANBU captain...both now say he's an ANBU captian...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:38   Link #190
reloaded
skywalker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
In Chapter 43 page 5 they call him "Leaf Assasination Squad (is what ANBU stands for), Torture and Interrogation Captain, special Jounin Morino Ibiki" Now you know you read a manga from right-left. So it says that he's the captain of the Torture and Interrogation division of ANBU, which means he is a member of ANBU So even if it says that he's a special jounin it also says he's captain of an ANBU division...
This has been said to him like twice before. He agrees that Ibiki is the "captain of the Torture and Interrogation division of ANBU" but he doesnt believe that he is in ANBU because to him if you are in ANBU then you cannot be a special Jounin your rank would be just ANBU and also the fact that he doesnt wear a mask. Hes giving replies based on his flawed opinions.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:43   Link #191
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
This has been said to him like twice before. He agrees that Ibiki is the "captain of the Torture and Interrogation division of ANBU" but he doesnt believe that he is in ANBU because to him if you are in ANBU then you cannot be a special Jounin and also the fact that he doesnt wear a mask. Hes giving replies based on his flawed opinions.
Well I think the only reason it says Special Jounin, because he specializes in torture. The mention before that he's a pro at what he does so the term special jounin wasn't refering to his rank, but also his specialization, therefore he's still an ANBU member. I don't see why he keeps attempting to deny this?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:00   Link #192
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
SO if i can refrase your question ..

When u r special jounin u CAN get one ANBU squad to be their captain in that experteese ? answear is YES !
I only made the question that way because you said this in first place
"I already explained this Special Jounins are specialised in something and thats why they get one ANBU squad to be their captain .. but that dont mean they r ANBU .. they r stip Special Jounins ..
"
So there you sound like every special Jounin gets an ANBU squad.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:23   Link #193
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
Well I think we should move on to other aspects of ANBU. I mentioned in another forum why didn't Shikamaru take Hidan's head back for interrogation. Do you think at somepoint they will do that? Maybe show Ibiki interrogating him?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:24   Link #194
baalthaczaar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
i dont get whats so hard in understanding that....(no offense)

i mean i dont have a data book i get my facts from the manga or wiki. and it said the same things.

i even posted the information i got from the site to this forum...( i even made an analogy)
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:27   Link #195
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
i dont get whats so hard in understanding that....(no offense)

i mean i dont have a data book i get my facts from the manga or wiki. and it said the same things.

i even posted the information i got from the site to this forum...( i even made an analogy)
I counted around 10 people telling him all this stuff, but he doesn't seem to want to admit that he was wrong so I'm just going on to a different subject.
Anyways I've set up a poll to see how many people believe that Ibiki is not a member of ANBU and how many does think he's a member of ANBU This way we can get back on subject...

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2007-04-18 at 16:53.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:15   Link #196
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
To get back on subject, what do you think some of the requirements would be to join ANBU?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:19   Link #197
baalthaczaar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
well to say the least. the real world ninja stereotype. silent but deadly.
(so naruto is out )

also, i think excellence and prowess in missions. overall skill must be top notch.
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:20   Link #198
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 33
Listen ppl never in manga was said that Ibiki is ANBU how u dont get it ?!?

It was said that he is Special Jounin who is captain of an ANBU squad .. and he is captain only for torture and interrogation squad .. just becouse that is his specialty .

If u show me where in manga is said that Ibiki is ANBU say i was wrong .. but u cant ..
And i showed u where it was said that he is Special Jounin ..

This is what Rurik said..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
When a Jounin like Kakashi becomes an ANBU, he doesn’t loose his Jounnin ranks, however He is left out of the ordinary ranking system, (note, that been left out of the ranking system does not necerarely means you loosed your Rank) And example of this is that Yamato is a Jounnin is his mission with Naruto, but he is also an ANBU.
This only proves my point .. if Ibiki is still called Special Jounin that mean he is not ANBU ..

EDIT:

ri0 u just contradicted Rurik ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:20   Link #199
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
To get back on subject, what do you think some of the requirements would be to join ANBU?
I think people who are outstanding, with talent are asked. Or people with special habits, likes and skills.
That would be really interested to know because Itachi's father really wanted Itachi to be a good ANBU. Weather it was because he was the family's heir or because of ANBU is not clear though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
if Ibiki is still called Special Jounin that mean he is not ANBU ..
No, it doesn't^^
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:22   Link #200
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Delete pls
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.