AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-17, 08:05   Link #141
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
So if u really think that SAsuke spared Narutos life becouse of whim then u think
It was a whim. He didn't want to be Itachi's puppet...
Quote:
If Sasuke wanter to kill Naruto he would kill him
... and because of that spared his life. He first wanted to kill him to obtain MS, then changed his mind because he didn't want to be a puppet => whim
Quote:
Oh sry i didnt know u compare every fukin genin in world .. Then Kabuto is strongest ?!
You said Genin... those weren't my words. If you mean only from the academy, then say only from the academy. But as we saw Rasengan>chidori so even that wasn't true.
Quote:
Everyone who said that Sasuke is genious that was in compare to his comrades in academy .. Sasuke was number 1 genin for his age and that is what everyone said !!
They said number #1rookie, not #1 Genin... you are mixing facts up.
Quote:
Heh sometime ago i said that becouse of Chidori he feel sideeffect .. even if it is becouse of stoping shukaku transformation it is Chidori who stoped transformation!
Yeah, now you got the right order.
Quote:
Hehe .. Sasuke was impressed ? With Narutos jutsu or fighting syle ?!?

I mean 1000 years of pain .. lol ..

Sasuke: Finaly decided to go back to your normal self? Even after all that u managed one blow .. shape up will u ..

I would say Sasuke was impresed with Bunta more then with Naruto style
That last sentence was overexaggerating irony. Sasuke only sat there completely exhausted and saw Naruto defeat Gaara.
And that sentence of Sasuke was bad irony too... That one blow of Naruto heavily damaged Gaara's sandform.
After Naruto put out even more Chakra Sasuke said there and only thought that this can't be Naruto.
I hope you'll accept it. Naruto defeated Gaara while Sasuke sat there not able to move.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo
but he was in unconscious becouse of sideeffects of chidori wound

10:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo
Heh sometime ago i said that becouse of Chidori he feel sideeffect .. even if it is becouse of stoping shukaku transformation it is Chidori who stoped transformation

Now that's what I would call divine logic.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 08:21   Link #142
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
It was a whim. He didn't want to be Itachi's puppet...

... and because of that spared his life. He first wanted to kill him to obtain MS, then changed his mind because he didn't want to be a puppet => whim
Hmm Sasuke was defending from Naruto not attacking .. Sasuke tryed to go away from Naruto and Sasuke said to Naruto to leave him .. so i guess Sasuke didnt want MS!

Quote:
You said Genin... those weren't my words. If you mean only from the academy, then say only from the academy. But as we saw Rasengan>chidori so even that wasn't true.

They said number #1rookie, not #1 Genin... you are mixing facts up.
hahaha i didnt know there is one more rank Rookie .. u r mixing facts .. when he finished academy they were all Genins just they were known as rookie Genins .. and noone in serie on here on this thread didnt say Sasuke was better or number 1 even then older genins ..

Quote:
Yeah, now you got the right order.
So u accept that it was chidori who puted Gaara unconsciousness ?

Quote:
That last sentence was overexaggerating irony. Sasuke only sat there completely exhausted and saw Naruto defeat Gaara.
And that sentence of Sasuke was bad irony too... That one blow of Naruto heavily damaged Gaara's sandform.
After Naruto put out even more Chakra Sasuke said there and only thought that this can't be Naruto.
I hope you'll accept it. Naruto defeated Gaara while Sasuke sat there not able to move.
Yap i already said that Naruto beated Gaara! But that was not irony from Sasuke becouse then Sasuke wouldnt ask Naruto to take Sakura and flee while he will keep busy Gaara .. dont u think so ?

Quote:
1.but he was in unconscious becouse of sideeffects of chidori wound
2.Heh sometime ago i said that becouse of Chidori he feel sideeffect .. even if it is becouse of stoping shukaku transformation it is Chidori who stoped transformation
And rofl i see u cant undesrand anything and when u even see it u dont understand correctly ..

here come explanation what i said in both sentences but u couldnt understand them ..

Chidori make wound on Gaara .. Chidori (wound) stop transformation .. Gaara feel side effects of broken transformation, which was provoke by Chidori .. Gaara fall unconsciousness .. do u understand now ?

point is that however u look Chidori is responsable for stoping transformation and Gaaras falling unconsciousness .. do u understand now ?

And that is what i call divine logic ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 08:28   Link #143
ri0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Hmm Sasuke was defending from Naruto not attacking ..
The point was "whim" not "defending or attacking".
Quote:
hahaha i didnt know there is one more rank Rookie ..
You can't drag me down to your level... stop trying it. Rookie is a term for guys who came from academy this year.
Quote:
So u accept that it was chidori who puted Gaara unconsciousness ?
I accept this sequence:
1.Chidori hits => stops transformation
2. Gaara feels sideeffects of Shukaku
Like I said from the beginning.
Quote:
Yap i already said that Naruto beated Gaara! But that was not irony from Sasuke becouse then Sasuke wouldnt ask Naruto to take Sakura and flee while he will keep busy Gaara .. dont u think so ?
No, I don't. It is this funny talk when you are in a really bad situation. At least I felt like it was meant this way. Naruto hit Gaara one time... but with such power that he couldn't move anymore. So Sasuke said this to pick on Naruto but as a joke.
Quote:
And rofl i see u cant undesrand anything and when u even see it u dont understand correctly ..

here come explanation what i said in both sentences but u couldnt understand them ..

Chidori make wound on Gaara .. Chidori (wound) stop transformation .. Gaara feel side effects of broken transformation, which was provoke by Chidori .. Gaara fall unconsciousness .. do u understand now ?

point is that however u look Chidori is responsable for stoping transformation .. do u understand now ?

And that is what i call divine logic ..
Yep I think now I understand. But it now you accept that it wasn't Chidor's sideeffects. There is a contradiction to your other posts.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 08:37   Link #144
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
You can't drag me down to your level... stop trying it. Rookie is a term for guys who came from academy this year.
Nah i tried to pull u up .. but it is useless ..

Quote:
I accept this sequence:
1.Chidori hits => stops transformation
2. Gaara feels sideeffects of Shukaku
Like I said from the beginning.
Gaara didnt transform in Shukaku so he couldnt feel side effect from Shukaku ..

Quote:
No, I don't. It is this funny talk when you are in a really bad situation. At least I felt like it was meant this way. Naruto hit Gaara one time... but with such power that he couldn't move anymore. So Sasuke said this to pick on Naruto but as a joke.
reread that chapter .. Sasuke was dead serious .. he didnt want to loose once more ppl he love ..

Quote:
Yep I think now I understand. But it now you accept that it wasn't Chidor's sideeffects. There is a contradiction to your other posts.
U say u understanded but i see u didnt becouse u again write it is sideeffects from Shukaku which was not completed form ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 08:52   Link #145
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
You just said yourself Shukaku feeds on Gaara's mind while he is awake ... deteriorating his mind. Thats why Gaara tries to be calm in all situations or else he might lose grip of Shukaku and completely yield over to him.

The blood scene freaked him out and fainted. Thats why they carried him out because Gaara lost consciousness and Shukaku would be struggling to take over now.

Even you admitted that they carried him out unconscious so ... why twist your story and say he was awake? Of course he woke up later ... but they carried him out unconscious.

Oh and ... where does it state this effect of Chidori to knock out people, if you are right?
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 08:57   Link #146
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
You just said yourself Shukaku feeds on Gaara's mind while he is awake ... deteriorating his mind. Thats why Gaara tries to be calm in all situations or else he might lose grip of Shukaku and completely yield over to him.

The blood scene freaked him out and fainted. Thats why they carried him out because Gaara lost consciousness and Shukaku would be struggling to take over now.

Even you admitted that they carried him out unconscious so ... why twist your story and say he was awake? Of course he woke up later ... but they carried him out unconscious.

Oh and ... where does it state this effect of Chidori to knock out people, if you are right?
Oh my god ..

I didnt say anything of that ..
-I said that Shukaku feeds on Gaaras mind when he sleep !!!
-I said that Gaara was unconsciousness and that Temari and Kankurou carried him from arena while he was unconsciousness .. and that he awake after .. in chapter 125 page 10..

I didnt mean that Chidori effect like that i was explaining that Chidori provoke unconsciousness becouse of stoping transformation!

And Gaara didnt fall unconsciousness becouse he saw his blood, he just freaked out little .. it was becouse he started to feel side effects .. which was provoken by Chidori(Sasuke)

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Gaara didnt transform in Shukaku so he couldnt feel side effect from Shukaku ..
Post #146 16:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
So you didn't see the arm who attacked Sasuke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
It was because he was halftransformed!
So do u see what u write ?

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-04-17 at 09:33.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 08:59   Link #147
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Just a few technical things :
-Gaara was incapacited because the jutsu he was using to bring Shukaku out was interupted by Sasuke. It made impossible for Gaara to transform -or to do anything really- right away.
-It was technically not the first time Gaara was wounded anyway, he carved his face himself after killing his uncle.
-Sasuke ran after Gaara because he was ordered to by Genma.
-Shukaku doesn't come out when Gaara becomes unconscious, it eats at Gaara's soul when he's asleep. That's completely different.
-Sasuke wasn't the strongest Genin of Konoha at this time but he was in the top 4 according to a cover.
-The Chidori equals the Rasengan in power if not in effect, that's why they cancelled out each other twice at the GotE.
-Sasuke's speech is subject to caution since he revealed he was lying to Oro and planned to kill him since the beginning and basically refuse to kill anybody except for insane psycopath like Oro and Itachi.


-Lastly what does all this has to do with Sasuke leaving Konoha?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-18 at 09:02.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 22:21   Link #148
miaka16
*stare*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: shiranai
Ok so I will be the first to go

back on topic

Sasuke = LOSER!!!

Naruto = WINNER!!

and I don't want Sasuke!!!

xo xo
miaka16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 00:19   Link #149
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Apparently my reply to Hunter is offtopic. -_-
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:38   Link #150
Kyu410
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
All I know is that Sasuke left Konoha for the power to kill people who made others suffer for their own dreams. And he wouldn't have been as strong as he is now if he had stayed. It was better that Sasuke left because it was the better for the people.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:53   Link #151
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I just wish he would leave the manga for good.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 20:05   Link #152
SpiRo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Serbia
Age: 33
If he stayed he would be stuck in lame village and country which is harrased by 1 man .. it is better to learn from that man then to fight loosing battle against him ..

So he learned from him and then killed him .. could it be better ?
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 12:19   Link #153
miaka16
*stare*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: shiranai
Sasuke is just this

emo child and he pisses me off!

i mean like why can't he be

normal?

xo xo
miaka16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 15:51   Link #154
Kyu410
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka16 View Post
Sasuke is just this

emo child and he pisses me off!

i mean like why can't he be

normal?

xo xo
Hmmm....I guess its just the way Kishi wanted Sasuke to be. I mean both an alignment of being a hero or a villain suits Sasuke.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 14:52   Link #155
quashoko
answer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: earth
ahhh fans, and haters
if sasuke stayed, then kakashi would not have shown naruto how to use the clones well.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 15:05   Link #156
Sasuke_Bateman
No
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by quashoko View Post
ahhh fans, and haters
if sasuke stayed, then kakashi would not have shown naruto how to use the clones well.
Yup you why Naruto is kinda strong now? it's all because of Sasuke , give credit to the guy for this!

4 tail Naruto because of Sasuke.
Wind Release: Spiraling Sphere because of Sasuke.
Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken because of Sasuke.

If that for that Uchiha kid Naruto wouldn't learn anything.

if Sasuke didn't leave Naruto wouldn't be KINDA strong and also Naruto's chances of being with Sakura improved so Naruto fans should be glad that he left ^_^
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 17:01   Link #157
quashoko
answer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: earth
actually if sasuke would have satyed, kakashi would have shown naruto, he just would hve done it uch much later on

it can also be said that sasuke is the cause of everybad thing. if sasuke were not born, itachi would not have killed his clan. he would have just left. he wanted to motivate sasuke so he killed them.

since sasuke is a uchiha, it is his fault that the kubi attacked lol

and if not for naruto, sasuke would be dead. i dunt kno why, i just feel like saying this

i love both of these characters
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 22:35   Link #158
miaka16
*stare*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: shiranai
Well I can give people credit

when you say that Sasuke gave Naruto

The chance to become strong.

But you know that no matter

what, if Naruto were to get stronger

then (because he wants to bring Sasuke

back) that he will just use is "strongness"

and will pull Sasuke back so it's really

like Sasuke is making naruto stronger to bring him back...

xo xo
miaka16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 17:24   Link #159
Obito Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Mexico
Age: 28
I forgot who said this buy just keep in mind i didn't come up withi it someonelse did...i just don't wanna get ripped for stealing someones comment


this is sasuke.
"Konoha is holding me back"
"Man, I hate that my parents were killed by itachi." "Im gonna take off and go train with Orochimaru....who is from konoha...to defeat....Itachi who is also from Konoha....Konoha is holding me back."
My advice to sasuke stop whining and beat your brother all ready...you should be more like Obito. Of course Sassuke leaving is good, great plot. Love it.
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 20:36   Link #160
Kowai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SURREY
Age: 29
sasuke has no place in konoha after this arc.
once itachi is dead so is sasuke's story.
i highly doubt he will come back to konoha, team up with kaka-naru-saku again. it would jsut be awkward, sai is sasuke's replacement and even though he isn't a popular one at the moment he will (my prediction) be alive/involved in the manga longer than sasuke will.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.