AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 46 41.07%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 11.61%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.89%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.89%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-10, 06:28   Link #81
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Saito being a bit dense and getting his arse beat is getting a bit old to me IMHO. Saito could have already totally bagged Louise for real by now if he would just not get flustered at every little accusation of Louise and stick up for himself already. I would have taken that wand of hers away already and broken it in 2 and told her to behave lol...

I did laugh hard at the glasses reacting to Tabitha as well. I wonder what his turn-on was there...hmm...
its was the skirt of tabitha that made it react
Old 2007-07-10, 06:36   Link #82
JediNight
キズランダム

Maybe she would be more likeable to him if she wasn't trying to beat his arse all the time? ;p
Old 2007-07-10, 07:36   Link #83
passenger

i have a question about the ring.
Spoiler for ring:
Old 2007-07-10, 07:39   Link #84
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
The silent loli?

I kinda thought it was more of trying to show that Saito would get turned on by any other pretty or shapely girl as long as it isn't a pink-haired tsundere.
Louise did say that it reacts to his perverted thoughts on other girls besides her... Besides, if it reacts towards her, it would miss the whole point, since she would dere-dere herself then.

Saito clearly likes Louise, but Saito probably feels that Louise as far as things go, he doesn't know for sure how she views their relationship. I mean, it's simply better if Saito just go for other girls if their relationship keeps having the line of her-dominance-over-him-in-an-almost-inhuman-manner.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-10, 07:47   Link #85
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Louise did say that it reacts to his perverted thoughts on other girls besides her... Besides, if it reacts towards her, it would miss the whole point, since she would dere-dere herself then.

Saito clearly likes Louise, but Saito probably feels that Louise as far as things go, he doesn't know for sure how she views their relationship. I mean, it's simply better if Saito just go for other girls if their relationship keeps having the line of her-dominance-over-him-in-an-almost-inhuman-manner.

Ahh...Well, I don't understand Japanese, so I simply assumed.

Agreed with you on the second point. Saito is a male after all. Getting dominated to the extent of viewing himself as a dog is...to say the least. It's fun to watch, but certainly does lengthen the uncertainty Saito has about the two of them.
Old 2007-07-10, 09:06   Link #86
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

hahaha! love the first episode, the glasses scene was totally hilarious! wtf! he even looked at tabitha in such a perverted way lol >,< oh! seems like siesta's breast got larger compared to her cup size last season... and hmm... didnt know that the princess had those large one's... xD well, atleast saito's life got spared in the first episode
Old 2007-07-10, 09:59   Link #87
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Here is how I see it. Saito likes Louise(Enough that in his return to Japan dream, he said it was pointless if she wasn't with him). She likes him(Clearly with the crying and jealousy), but does not want or know how to show that to him and show affection. He sees this as being cold, and being a young man, just happens to look at other women. So the only reasonable thing for Louise to do in her mind to make him love her is....S&M.
Old 2007-07-10, 10:02   Link #88
JediNight
キズランダム

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
hahaha! love the first episode, the glasses scene was totally hilarious! wtf! he even looked at tabitha in such a perverted way lol >,< oh! seems like siesta's breast got larger compared to her cup size last season... and hmm... didnt know that the princess had those large one's... xD well, atleast saito's life got spared in the first episode
This is the Love Hina rule of breast growth. If you ever go back and watch Love Hina: compare breast sizes in like EP17 and then EP18 -- they get bigger. Then Xmas and Spring Special both get MORE upgrades. By the Spring special even Shinobu is like a B-cup at least its kinda funny.
Old 2007-07-10, 11:03   Link #89
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
i have a question about the ring.
Spoiler for ring:
You're not wrong at all. In fact, that's the ring. The problem is that in the novels the ring was never retreived by Tabatha, and that detail affects the continuity of the story. They just came up with an easy way to solve the problem... it is better is you think that the ring was never in posession of the "good guys".
Old 2007-07-10, 11:14   Link #90
passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
You're not wrong at all. In fact, that's the ring. The problem is that in the novels the ring was never retreived by Tabatha, and that detail affects the continuity of the story. They just came up with an easy way to solve the problem... it is better is you think that the ring was never in posession of the "good guys".
i see thanks. and i was thinking about that detail since yesterday. it is a little bit stupid on behalf of anime team but whatever
Old 2007-07-10, 12:18   Link #91
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
i see thanks. and i was thinking about that detail since yesterday. it is a little bit stupid on behalf of anime team but whatever
JAJAJAJA... yeah. I remember that the ring issue was something that worried some people (including me) by the end of the first season. I guess they weren't expecting a second season and they tried to give a closure. But anyways, now the thing is solved, let's forget about that and let's enjoy the show!!
Old 2007-07-10, 12:31   Link #92
octoberasian
Baka Gaijin :P
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
"kono inu!! ecchi!!! sukebe!!! hentai!!!" ahh its great to see Louise back again and letting her temperament get the better of her!
Spoiler:

welcome back!
OMG, I loved the last scene in this episode as Henrietta's personal bodyguard got the wrong idea there. Hahaha.
Spoiler:
The mask that Louise gave Saito was just hillarious. I just felt so bad for Saito having to go through that. Saito will either end up dead or paralyzed by the end of this season. ^^;
Spoiler:

The ending is pretty cute with Saito dressed up as a dog and Louise chasing him.
Old 2007-07-10, 13:15   Link #93
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for love triangle:
Old 2007-07-10, 16:09   Link #94
Dark Wing

Just got done with this episode and man dose Saito love getting beating up or what.

and the ending describes him perfectly. The shameless dog who will wag his tail for any girl willing to pet him.
Old 2007-07-10, 16:15   Link #95
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
Spoiler for love triangle:
Spoiler:

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2007-07-10, 21:57   Link #96
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for novel to some degree:
Old 2007-07-10, 22:56   Link #97
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-10, 23:05   Link #98
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
I just felt so bad for Saito having to go through that. Saito will either end up dead or paralyzed by the end of this season. ^^;
Saito's like Keitaro in that he's indestructible. ;-)

He was in fact her cousin but believe me, the letter that Henrietta wanted to retrieve from him (first season) wasn't precisely about war tactics

I can assure you, it was
Old 2007-07-10, 23:58   Link #99
Kensuke

Simply put, best, and funniest, first episode I have seen in a long time. So a good start for second season of Zero no Tsukaima.
Spoiler:

Louise's stundere almost killed me, so moe~!
Old 2007-07-11, 04:30   Link #100
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Great first episode!
Watching this new season, reminded of how great the first season was.

-

As far as the episode went, it seems that Henrietta is getting alot of screentime, and even the next episode is about her. 0_o
Well, I'm not complaining since I like her, but it's likely that there will be some sort of Triangle between Saito , Lousie and Henrietta.
Looking forward to this series^^ And so far it's been really good