AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-07-01, 00:00   Link #441
com_gwp

If we're talking about media create chart, they'll track all 3 versions (including the special Ed.) separately. DLC is not counted by anyone unless Nintendo themselves release a statement, although Famitsu might give an approximate digital downloads figure based on the prepaid cards sold in shops.

The early estimate seems to be that it sold 350k~ units across the 3 sku; not quite reaching awakening's lifetime jp sales of 480k, but possibly reaching it by the end of Aug once the shops get new stock. This is also highly dependent on the dropoff on sales after release week, which might down to 40k~ units.

Keep in mind this still blasts out Awakening's initial release number of 250k~ units.

Last edited by com_gwp; 2015-07-01 at 00:17.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 09:15   Link #442
com_gwp

So this was a bit lower than I predicted:

Quote:
Media Create

01./00. [3DS] Fire Emblem Fates: Black Kingdom / White Kingdom <SLG> (Nintendo) {2015.06.25} (¥5.076) - 260.675 / NEW
02./00. [PSV] Persona 4: Dancing All Night # <ACT> (Atlus) {2015.06.25} (¥7.538) - 94.036 / NEW
03./00. [3DS] Fire Emblem Fates: Black Kingdom / White Kingdom Special Edition {Fire Emblem Fates: Black Kingdom \ Fire Emblem Fates: White Kingdom} <SLG> (Nintendo) {2015.06.25} (¥9.990) - 42.991 / NEW

Famitsu

26/06/15 [3DS] Fire Emblem Fates: Black Kingdom / White Kingdom - 353.201 / NEW
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 09:50   Link #443
Qikz

I got caught on the difficulty spike of Anya chapter 10 on hard so copied the save and went to continue on Normal. 20 hours I spent constantly restarting that damn chapter to have only three attempts get to the final turn and all three attempts have someone die right as the chapter ended.

Just brought byakuya DLC from amazon.co.jp as they've got it cheap.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 14:51   Link #444
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Nyuks.......
who? lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 14:52   Link #445
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
I got caught on the difficulty spike of Anya chapter 10 on hard so copied the save and went to continue on Normal. 20 hours I spent constantly restarting that damn chapter to have only three attempts get to the final turn and all three attempts have someone die right as the chapter ended.

Just brought byakuya DLC from amazon.co.jp as they've got it cheap.
From my understanding a bunch of people have been getting stuck a lot on Byakuya also.
Old 2015-07-01, 16:02   Link #446
Shadow5YA

A little old, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
BTW since this hasn't been posted yet, but Serenes Firest had pretty big info update (i.e Growth Rates, Class Growth Rates, Promotions, Skills etc) for Fates in the last two days.

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/

Some quick observations:

- Rinkah... those abs most be spray painted on with that Str growth. Even Sakura is stronger than her.
Rinka's Str growth rate actually isn't that bad. Her base is 25%, but adding that with Oni or Shura's class Str growth of 20%, or Blacksmith's 20% Str means she will have a total of 40-45% Str growth.

It's not that great, but it's decent enough by old FE standards.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 17:30   Link #447
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I realized how little I care about Elise (Ms. Defense 6 at Promoted Lv1) and that murder girl when I decided to switch them out for male characters...

Elise - Nothing that really stands out except that since they decided to rename Mage Knight, I have a young and not-so-bright girl being a "Strategist"
Revnant Knight - Nothing that really stands out
Murder Girl - Um, No
Axe Warrior - Um, No
Armor Knight - ......Um...
Berka - Okay
Luna - Okay
Mozume - Nothing that really stands out
Felicia - Who were you again? (Using the Female avatar on 1st run, forcing me to rub a guy's body every time I enter my room)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
who? lol
The seemingly only cute girl in the Nohr route. The loli(?) who keeps on talking about sins, being older than she looks, and has terrible stats (and then became perfectly fine when I gave her all my doping items).
I guess Serene Forest uses Nyxs, but her pronunciation sounds like Nukes, so, meh.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 18:55   Link #448
GDB

Quote:
(Using the Female avatar on 1st run, forcing me to rub a guy's body every time I enter my room)
But it means you get to bathe with the other girls, right?
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 19:08   Link #449
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
But it means you get to bathe with the other girls, right?
I'll be honest, if the modeling was at least as good as Monster Hunter, it'd be great. But the models used in the game generally give me the impression of having a large head. Which really reduces my motivation of staring at girls in bikinis in the accessory building. It's a good idea, yes, but let me just say this...

Give it to me as a CG, god dang it!
If I'm not wrong, I think there aren't any character S-rank CGs this game. Forget increasing the number, they dropped it. I get some LovePlus thing in its place, but since all they say are really the same thing over and over again and have a lack of vocabulary, it gets old after 2 or 3 times. I thought I would get a CG by filling out the hearts of my mate in the room, but nothing really has happened so far and I have no hope for the remaining hearts I need to fill up.

And you know, Joker really needs to stop staying in the tub so long. Every time I enter the room, I have to blow in his face. Are you trying to drown yourself? Learn your lesson after the 3rd time.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2015-07-01, 21:56   Link #450
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Create your own Kamui/Corrin.
Old 2015-07-02, 07:29   Link #451
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
I realized how little I care about Elise (Ms. Defense 6 at Promoted Lv1) and that murder girl when I decided to switch them out for male characters...

Elise - Nothing that really stands out except that since they decided to rename Mage Knight, I have a young and not-so-bright girl being a "Strategist"
Revnant Knight - Nothing that really stands out
Murder Girl - Um, No
Axe Warrior - Um, No
Armor Knight - ......Um...
Berka - Okay
Luna - Okay
Mozume - Nothing that really stands out
Felicia - Who were you again? (Using the Female avatar on 1st run, forcing me to rub a guy's body every time I enter my room)

The seemingly only cute girl in the Nohr route. The loli(?) who keeps on talking about sins, being older than she looks, and has terrible stats (and then became perfectly fine when I gave her all my doping items).
I guess Serene Forest uses Nyxs, but her pronunciation sounds like Nukes, so, meh.
Oh yeah, that one. Yeah Anna has better base magic growth lol. Nyx's is 50, and Anna is 55.
Old 2015-07-02, 12:18   Link #452
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

so one of the bisexual characters is very much in the vein of Tharja...Take me now darn it!!

Seriously though I know who I'm going for on my first play-through, heheh.

GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 12:45   Link #453
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
so one of the bisexual characters is very much in the vein of Tharja...Take me now darn it!!

Seriously though I know who I'm going for on my first play-through, heheh.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 15:53   Link #454
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Oh yeah, that one. Yeah Anna has better base magic growth lol. Nyx's is 50, and Anna is 55.
Didn't think I'd do it this time, but the good ol'(?) Nosferatu wall wiping out 2 digits worth of Berserkers, Heroes, and Sages by herself (^ω^)

If I still have the money near the end, I'll forge a super Nosferatu and name it "Book of Love" or something.

Old 2015-07-03, 02:05   Link #455
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Langrisser View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Not surprising since they look dang near alike.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-03, 11:03   Link #456
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Didn't think I'd do it this time, but the good ol'(?) Nosferatu wall wiping out 2 digits worth of Berserkers, Heroes, and Sages by herself (^ω^)

If I still have the money near the end, I'll forge a super Nosferatu and name it "Book of Love" or something.
Haha, well you gotta be careful with using Nosf this time around. that -20 avoid and can't double attack makes it dangerous. And also you need mats for forging equipment this time, depending on the weapon, the mats could be rare.
Old 2015-07-03, 21:32   Link #457
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

So you guys seen the facepalm level of stupid that is starting to crop around Soliel getting help with her "issue".
Old 2015-07-03, 21:52   Link #458
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
So you guys seen the facepalm level of stupid that is starting to crop around Soliel getting help with her "issue".
I've heard about it.

For the first time ever, I think that censorship would actually be preferable.

Last edited by Tokkan; 2015-07-03 at 22:03.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-03, 22:17   Link #459
MCAL

So I've heard, but if this is to believed, it may be a complete misunderstanding based on rumors no one thought to validate.

http://nichegamer.com/2015/07/the-st...ay-conversion/

Or are we already aware of this? I'm not sure.

Last edited by MCAL; 2015-07-03 at 22:37.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-03, 22:34   Link #460
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I've heard about it.

For the first time ever, I think that censorship would actually be preferable.
Not sure if I'd really call it censorship or advocate such, but I would call it "fixing stupid" and 100% support it. Just because it was written in Japan and would be getting translated doesn't make the original infallible.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
3ds, fire emblem