AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-06-01, 11:13   Link #581
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
It's like author wants a threesome ending, but she doesn't know how to do it, and because of that she makes several female characters for "background"
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 16:28   Link #582
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingFM View Post
It's like author wants a threesome ending, but she doesn't know how to do it, and because of that she makes several female characters for "background"
It's more like the author wants to reflect the true nature of romance. The fact that more often then not romance sucks and it's not simple. I mean really let's face it Good ending and This story may be tough to read but romance typically is a bitch.
__________________
Trinity seven social group

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 18:19   Link #583
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
It's more like the author wants to reflect the true nature of romance. The fact that more often then not romance sucks and it's not simple. I mean really let's face it Good ending and This story may be tough to read but romance typically is a bitch.
But she can't succeed at all
I suppose this will end like Yamada-kun
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 18:49   Link #584
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingFM View Post
But she can't succeed at all
I suppose this will end like Yamada-kun
At explaining that love is a bitch. I'd say that's been proven true.
__________________
Trinity seven social group

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-02, 23:56   Link #585
TheViperSlayer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
^The way the author is going about it is all wrong if what you're saying is right. There's a difference between showing the difficulties of love and the pain one goes through when they live someone and forcing multiple girls to love a guy just to add more drama. The romance is there to do nothing but add drama. Take Momo and Am for examples. Their feelings for Natsuo and Rui were kinda just there and only provided comedic moments and was only used to create drama and finally get Natsuo and Rui together. Natsuo has shown and even stated he's moved on from Hina yet 2 chapters ago he shows slight signs of affection just so we can get more drama. The earlier chapters felt like they were trying to show the difficulties and pains one faces while being in love but now the romance feels like a forced plot device to add drama.
TheViperSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-03, 03:22   Link #586
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViperSlayer View Post
^The way the author is going about it is all wrong if what you're saying is right. There's a difference between showing the difficulties of love and the pain one goes through when they live someone and forcing multiple girls to love a guy just to add more drama. The romance is there to do nothing but add drama. Take Momo and Am for examples. Their feelings for Natsuo and Rui were kinda just there and only provided comedic moments and was only used to create drama and finally get Natsuo and Rui together. Natsuo has shown and even stated he's moved on from Hina yet 2 chapters ago he shows slight signs of affection just so we can get more drama. The earlier chapters felt like they were trying to show the difficulties and pains one faces while being in love but now the romance feels like a forced plot device to add drama.
Perhaps so but let's face it. Even when your in a relationship there are still massive challenges it's never as simple as you care for.
__________________
Trinity seven social group

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-04, 12:34   Link #587
TheViperSlayer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
New chapter just came out and Natsuo rejected neighbor girl and like I guessed she started crying.The author is losing more creativity because this girl's character is basically Momo.
TheViperSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-04, 13:08   Link #588
AB079
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
This manga is officialy trash-tier right now. Sasuga doesn't even know what else to do with this instead of ending it once and for all.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-04, 15:57   Link #589
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Gdmn it, that Hina again
I suppose Natsuo refuse that girl's request. Just to give himself for Rui
And that neighbor girl's story is revealed. Full drama, domestic violence, stress and etc.
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-04, 15:59   Link #590
TheViperSlayer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingFM View Post
Gdmn it, that Hina again
I suppose Natsuo refuse that girl's request. Just to give himself for Rui
And that neighbor girl's story is revealed. Full drama, domestic violence, stress and etc.
Hina is literally the most annoying character that this point and is solely there to possibly split Natsuo and Rui. At least the author is trying to give the other girls some form of an arc but Hina is literally just there for drama.
TheViperSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 14:13   Link #591
Theblackmask
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Guys the moment we've all feared finally happened. Hina, who I'm guessing was drunk kissed Natsuo and Rui saw it. Here comes more drama. Hopefully since the author did it in such an anticlimactic way that means it will be resolved quickly. I hope this leads Natsuo to tell her he's with Rui now. I hope it doesn't end with them realizing she might be drunk and Natsuo believing he might still love her after their kiss. Rui deserves better than this.
Theblackmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 14:56   Link #592
RedWingFM
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Russia, Morshansk
Wow, it really end soon?
__________________
<img src=https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic263087_2.gif border=0 alt= />
RedWingFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 15:20   Link #593
AB079
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Is not like I'm surprised about this garbage but seriously Sasuga is really incompetent at making a decent story.

Now more trash drama, hopefully Natsuo clarifies the situation, Hina is such a disgusting character.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-12, 15:44   Link #594
TheViperSlayer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Hina is literally there for drama. Her character serves no other purpose than that. She has had zero character growth and the only reason she's here is because she likes Natsuo. When a character is that heavily reliant on another they are bad characters. I hope Natsuo tells Hina off and stays with Rui. Worst part is how the triangle is continuing yet no one cares because we are all so tired of Hina and this drama. Now the neighbor girl might start liking him too. She's pretty much Momo 2.0

For an older woman Hina is so childish and clingy. Every time we see alher all she does is get in between their relationship or thinks about Natsuo. What is her character besides that? She's the worst written character in the manga.
TheViperSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 23:04   Link #595
Theblackmask
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
It looks like in the next chapter Hina drunkenly confesses, Rui over hears it, and then leaves without talking to him. She spends the night with Momo who goes to talk to Natsuo the following day.
Theblackmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-20, 14:20   Link #596
Malicre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
That's why the end girl will be Hina.....

If rui was going to win she would have won already and the manga would have ended but no way jose, the author has to keep it going for another 50+ chapters filled with nothing but drama.
Quote from myself from a few months ago and i still stand by it. People said i was crazy and that hina would win but look at the manga now lol.

Last edited by Malicre; 2017-06-20 at 17:19.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-20, 16:45   Link #597
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
Quote from myself from a few months ago and i still stand by it. People said i was crazy and that Rui would win but look at the manga now lol.


Give it up dude...
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 15:00   Link #598
TheViperSlayer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
That makes no sense at this point it's set up that no one will win. I don't see Hina being any closer to winning than Rui. In fact the Hina stuff makes it look like Rui is the end girl. Why would he break her heart then be like will back to Hina?
TheViperSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 15:11   Link #599
AB079
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
Quote from myself from a few months ago and i still stand by it. People said i was crazy and that hina would win but look at the manga now lol.
You like Hina, we get it, but c'mon is time stop trying this hard when the manga is not showing anything that can back up your words.

Hina is a trash character that is now a nuisance for Rui and Natsuo, nothing more than that.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-23, 14:38   Link #600
Malicre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
You like Hina, we get it, but c'mon is time stop trying this hard when the manga is not showing anything that can back up your words.

Hina is a trash character that is now a nuisance for Rui and Natsuo, nothing more than that.
Actually i don't like hina but you guys are amazingly naive if you think its going to be as simple as rui and natsuo ending up together and to be honest you guys sound like a bunch of onodera shippers, defiant to the very end.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, incest, nartsurui, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.