AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-01-26, 21:37   Link #1
Akuma Kousaka
The iDOL(ove Live!)M@STER
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 765 of 346 Otonokizaka
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Akuma Kousaka
Progressive candidates must get past Democratic party first

https://theintercept.com/2018/01/23/...s-progressives

I unfortunately cannot say I am surprised. I am shocked these practices have been corroborated at all, but not surprised at falsifying what many people had suspected about the Democratic party for the better part of two years

The Democratic and Republican party are beholden to their donors, but unique to the Democrats, overall, is the inability tackle subjects with no corporate interests involved, be it abortion rights, immigration, net neutrality, or marijuana legalization. And it's further perplexing how the Democrats wonder about their losses, not cognizant of the fact that when Republican-lite and Republican options are presented, people will pick Republican

At any rate, I'm not surprised. Shocked, but not surprised
__________________
Heil Muse. Bow before the Cinderella GirlsMuses are red
Cinderellas are blue
FAITODAYO
GANBARIMASU
Akuma Kousaka is offline  
Old 2018-01-27, 01:33   Link #2
Key Board
Carbon
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
The Democrats are basically this

Spoiler:


Source: https://thenib.com/should-darth-vade...-spying-powers
Key Board is offline  
Old 2018-01-27, 12:51   Link #3
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
That's what happens when you think that the election is 100% in your pocket. No backup plan.
The only reason democrats are still around is basically minorities & illegals cards.
__________________
Dominus factotum
ChuckE is offline  
Old 2018-01-27, 15:03   Link #4
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kousaka View Post
https://theintercept.com/2018/01/23/...s-progressives

I unfortunately cannot say I am surprised. I am shocked these practices have been corroborated at all, but not surprised at falsifying what many people had suspected about the Democratic party for the better part of two years

The Democratic and Republican party are beholden to their donors, but unique to the Democrats, overall, is the inability tackle subjects with no corporate interests involved, be it abortion rights, immigration, net neutrality, or marijuana legalization. And it's further perplexing how the Democrats wonder about their losses, not cognizant of the fact that when Republican-lite and Republican options are presented, people will pick Republican

At any rate, I'm not surprised. Shocked, but not surprised
you guys still at the conspiracy crap?

I would like to see that email/order form the Illuminati telling the rest us how to vote because i never got mine.

Politics is a personal business, it is built on personal connection (who you know really counts). Not form Penn but my guess is that the difference Moderate Hartmann and Progressive King is probably less then 10%. And because of that and Hartmann being a more familiar she got the endorsement that King felt belong to her, because she is a progressive.

so stop whining and start knocking on doors and kissing babies. If you think the new Progressive is better the party moderate. then do get the vote out for the progressive and show the party you guys are serious.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline  
Old 2018-01-27, 21:26   Link #5
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
That's what happens when you think that the election is 100% in your pocket. No backup plan.
The only reason democrats are still around is basically minorities & illegals cards.
To be fair, they had no backup plan because they hoped half of the country wasn't completely insane. I still don't blame them. I blame shameless Republican media that spins lies as if they were truths. I'm not saying Liberal media is blameless, no, no, no. But Trump is a very corrupt man, and fox news doesn't gaf. Trump *is* the swamp. Open your eyes. There are lots of fine Republicans like McCain. Trump is NOT one of them.
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is online now  
Old 2018-01-28, 07:45   Link #6
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
To be fair, they had no backup plan because they hoped half of the country wasn't completely insane. I still don't blame them. I blame shameless Republican media that spins lies as if they were truths. I'm not saying Liberal media is blameless, no, no, no. But Trump is a very corrupt man, and fox news doesn't gaf. Trump *is* the swamp. Open your eyes. There are lots of fine Republicans like McCain. Trump is NOT one of them.
Yeah, yeah shameless republicans. Occupied the whole media with pro-trump propaganda, how could them

Also rhetoric about "they are insane, while we are not" won't lead anywhere
__________________
Dominus factotum
ChuckE is offline  
Old 2018-01-28, 10:04   Link #7
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Well, no one in his right mind would support someon like Trump. So "they are insane" fits perfectly.

And McCain is not a fine Republican. He is a typical Republican before they got all lunatic.
Dauerlutscher is offline  
Old 2018-01-28, 11:29   Link #8
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Well, no one in his right mind would support someon like Trump. So "they are insane" fits perfectly.

And McCain is not a fine Republican. He is a typical Republican before they got all lunatic.
And again that "us vs them", "they are wrong, we are right" and so on But whatever
__________________
Dominus factotum
ChuckE is offline  
Old 2018-01-28, 12:06   Link #9
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I like how you didn't disagree with the lying part.
Eisdrache is offline  
Old 2018-01-28, 18:02   Link #10
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
@ChuckE
I don't know what you are finding so funny while your Orange Turd is embarrassing you every day and the rest of the world is laughing at you guys.
Maybe, just maybe, there is something wrong with you guys. It can be the blatant rassism, sexsism, egoism, ignoring science and logic or just the lack of basic human decency. Deceny, I'm sure you heard of it. You know, treating other people with respect, not lying, not being a hypocrite etc...Things like that.
Maybe there is a reason why any sane human being on this planet has a problem with you guys.
After everything the reps have done, this is an essentinal question every one of you should ask yourself.
Dauerlutscher is offline  
Old 2018-01-28, 18:31   Link #11
Haak
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
That's what happens when you think that the election is 100% in your pocket. No backup plan.
How ironic. The Democrats didn't have backup plan in case they lost and Trump didn't have a back up plan in case he won. XP

Oh and btw, don't try and play the victim card dude. Your disgusting display of racism in the other thread has already left you completely lacking in credibility. Why you weren't banned after that, I have no idea but rest assured that no one here takes you seriously at all.
__________________
Haak is offline  
Old 2018-01-28, 21:28   Link #12
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 36
So, I closed this thread. I also banished some people from the News & Politics subforum because they are unable to have civil, constructive discourse. I will banish more people from this subforum if they continue to act this way.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.