AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-10, 14:50   Link #641
zibi88

If Hiro gets the opposite effect and that is a huge ass abnormal beyond understranding spike in yellow cells... than maybe the typical reaction was "huge yellow cells absorbtion". So those pills that Mitsuru takes are pills to help ballance out or produce more of the yellow cells in his blood stream, maybe after 3rides normal person is dried out of all yellow cells and the body cant hold it and the person dies.

I feel bad for Ichigo, she wanted to be mostly paired with Hiro who she had feelings for but ended up with Goro becouse she is compatibile with him, she mostly fell bad that she is not compatibile with Hiro, and that there is some other girl that is, yet she doesnt care for his well beign.

Goro on other hand is like between hammer and anvil, he is worried for Hiro's life but he wants to respect his decision... he would like to get closer with Ichigo but he knows that she has feelings for Hiro and he doesnt want to impose on her... he mostly feels like a 5th wheel

Next episode I am sure that Goro will burst and tell Ichigo about that blue parasite-skin on Hiro;s chest what will couse a synhro drop or synhro cut that will happen in the middle of the battle. Hiro maybe in order to save them from death will go full power with 02, that will couse the parasite to grow bigger and maybe at the end he will fell into coma or die (to get back to life later on). Ichigo and Goro will feel guilty of this

besides there is a tiny crack on 02 headband so I am sure that he going full power will have something to do with that, like she goes berserk and not responding so Hiro will use all of his power to stop her that might result in his own harm/death.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 15:22   Link #642
Twi

Stuff I noticed:
  • The kids have unique Frannx designs even among the other plantations.
  • Hiro is apparently well known among other children in different plantations.
  • Hiro is secretly dying because of spiked yellow blood cells.
  • Zero Two gives no concern for people's screwed in the past.
  • Gobro is suffering trying to help them.
  • That slap heard around the world and the music that followed when Zero Two got pissed.
  • These feelings for Goro and Ichigo.
Old 2018-02-10, 15:34   Link #643
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Stuff I noticed:
  • The kids have unique Frannx designs even among the other plantations.
  • Hiro is apparently well known among other children in different plantations.
  • Hiro is secretly dying because of spiked yellow blood cells.
  • Zero Two gives no concern for people's screwed in the past.
  • Gobro is suffering trying to help them.
  • That slap heard around the world and the music that followed when Zero Two got pissed.
  • These feelings for Goro and Ichigo.
I think that's not the case imho. First hint is his blood is acting differently compared to the others with him pairing with 02. My theory is he's perhaps becoming a half Klaux himself. Would even match with Strelizia's theme in the OST , it's called ''awakening''. And Hiro dying at this point while we have many episode ahead of us that would kill the story.

About 02 not giving any concern is too far fetched, we don't know much about her at this stage. Things I noticed is her strong reaction to people treating her as an abnormal, that means there are some mental scares involved.
Old 2018-02-10, 15:34   Link #644
konart

The red\blue theme is all over the screen ever since the EP1, but now the clock is ticking I guess and soon Hiro will have beautifull shiny blue eyes too.
Old 2018-02-10, 15:49   Link #645
zibi88

The red/blue theme might come from the Franx control room "the possitive/negatice" those are also blue/red on display.

02 had also blue blood at the very beggining...the dinos blood is also blue and hiros parasite/skin is also blue so its just a common trait.

The thing is that all those kids are mostly just clones that are disposable if failed and all have a tiny bit of dino blood in order to link to the machines. Wouldnt be surprised if in Franxx there would be the same cores as the dinos have.

Clones either die in fight so they dont live long or the yellow cells are slowly killing them or at least are shortening their life-spines so they dont live till adulthood. Well its just 5 out of 24 episode so just the beginning and so we can just speculate what is happening
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 15:49   Link #646
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
ルークです

Spoiler for Episode 5 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 15:50   Link #647
Galaxian

My biggest wish for this series right now is that they don't make Goro end up resenting Hiro. So far Goro has been a straight up bro.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 15:50   Link #648
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
I think that's not the case imho. First hint is his blood is acting differently compared to the others with him pairing with 02. My theory is he's perhaps becoming a half Klaux himself. Would even match with Strelizia's theme in the OST , it's called ''awakening''. And Hiro dying at this point while we have many episode ahead of us that would kill the story.

About 02 not giving any concern is too far fetched, we don't know much about her at this stage. Things I noticed is her strong reaction to people treating her as an abnormal, that means there are some mental scares involved.
I meant dying as far as he knows... unless he's actually the decoy protagonist and Goro is the real one, seeking revenge for him later on. Nana mentions that his yellow blood cell count is high enough that they're surprised he's still alive, while also mentioning that Zero Two usually drains them instead. As far as the facts go, that's what happening.

As for Zero Two... there's evidence. She casually tossed aside the last partner's still-breathing corpse in the first episode, she notes that she doesn't find any value in names since once you die you're a statistic, and she openly calls the others weaklings. Whether or not she meant what she said about Hiro only going so far is true or if she was just being abrasive to Ichigo is up for debate, but she really doesn't care about others.
Old 2018-02-10, 15:57   Link #649
EroKing
Version 6.9

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-02-10, 16:04   Link #650
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post

The series has been pretty clear about her lack of empathy regarding others. She intentionally left Mitsuru in a broken state just to teach him a lesson, tossed aside her last partner's corpse, and has dismissed the deaths of others as being nothing to her. She probably has had her own hardships, but that doesn't excuse a general lack of empathy.
Old 2018-02-10, 16:08   Link #651
Twi

It doesn't help that the APE are willing to throw Parasites at her despite knowing they'd die en masse so she can continue manning the front lines.

Still, I feel bad for Goro just having to watch this and do nothing to change it.

And all the symbolism like the spider and web, the constant dripping water, etc. The show has a lot of depth if you know where to look.
Old 2018-02-10, 16:30   Link #652
endarion88

this seems to shape un in a mess of love triangles

not sure if i like
Old 2018-02-10, 16:38   Link #653
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

This show is the first in a couple of years who could convince me to follow it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
The series has been pretty clear about her lack of empathy regarding others. She intentionally left Mitsuru in a broken state just to teach him a lesson, tossed aside her last partner's corpse, and has dismissed the deaths of others as being nothing to her. She probably has had her own hardships, but that doesn't excuse a general lack of empathy.
Oh it does when others have treated you all your life like a monster and a tool.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 16:41   Link #654
Blueknight78

Quote:
well imagine her living in a place where everyone call her a "monster", where she can't make any real bonds since she knows which every parnter she get gonna die after 3 riders and being constantly throwed in battles to protect exactly that same peoples which keep calling/treatening her as a monster and something to be feared, this make things really hard for you to have "any empathy" at the end.

I really can understand why she is messed like that, being a half monster/rat lab/treated as a tool, forced to protect peoples which could prefer see her dead if not was for her "ability" or turned in just a "forever rat lab", yeah it's seens which peoples only look at one side and forget to look at her side and all her lugage.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-02-10 at 16:54.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 16:51   Link #655
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

But we don't know the purpose of that mass on his chest. Instead of killing him, that mass could be producing more cells that he needs to survive piloting Strelitzia. Plus, it's in a weird spot (over his heart). It's not like 02 slugged him or anything.

If they are human, yellow marrow cells can be converted to red marrow cells in an emergency apparently.

http://www.differencebetween.net/sci...w-bone-marrow/
Quote:
<snip>.

As for Zero Two... there's evidence. She casually tossed aside the last partner's still-breathing corpse in the first episode, she notes that she doesn't find any value in names since once you die you're a statistic, and she openly calls the others weaklings. Whether or not she meant what she said about Hiro only going so far is true or if she was just being abrasive to Ichigo is up for debate, but she really doesn't care about others.

Now we haven't really looked at her past. However, if your partner dies after 3 piloting attempts and she's constantly fighting, then that means she's gone thru a lot of partners. Maybe she has to be that way to survive. She really can't afford to have attachments. If Hiro survives his third time as her partner, maybe she'll change.

Last edited by orion; 2018-02-10 at 17:02.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 16:57   Link #656
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
And where do you think that lack of empathy comes from? it's not like the rest of the crew is treating her like an equal to begin with. Being called a monster gives her some very serious mood swings. Or are we forgetting the way they talked about her the past episodes. You think that would not affect a person? That's something to pay attention to.

Mitsuru deserved it, his horrible personality brought them to that. If we talk about hints, someone who till ep 5 is still bitching about why Hiro didn't react the same as he did is imho someone who doesn't deserve good treatment. Even more he is someone who needs to be paid attention to before he goes mental and kills someone in the process. I think 02 gave him the thing that he deserved there. That's not valid evidence for me to judge 02 based on that.

As for her former partner who SHE tossed aside, did you notice he called her a thing? Like Mitsuru, her former partner he was also not a person we could use as reason to tag 02 as being evil. Because he himself was a shithole.

As for Hiro and 02 looking back at ep 4. To say after all that that 02 is using him and she really has an ill nature is imho dismissing some real important things about her personality. Ichigo tried to show concern towards Hiro when talking to 02 but she also mixed her jealousy in there and 02 noticed it, Ichigo was kinda annoyingly bossy the whole time towards 02. And the monster thing killed it.

As I said, to this point a real reasonable comment what 02 really is can be hardly made.
Old 2018-02-10, 16:59   Link #657
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
She probably learned by example.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 17:14   Link #658
Twi

Even if she learned by example it still means she's lacking in empathy in the face of people who do have them and she doesn't seem to be inclined to change that viewpoint as of yet. She's supposed to be the girl who breaks the rules of society (the troublemaker), yet she's the one person in their age group who seems to care little about the lives of others.

Edit: I just realized something. How much do you want to bet Ichigo and Goro's numbers are going to be screwed up by what happened this episode?

Last edited by Twi; 2018-02-10 at 17:28.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 17:18   Link #659
_Ninja_

Zero Two's existence is a never ending cycle of her partners' inevitable and predictable up to the very moment deaths. She is the product of this cycle. I don't think she can emotionally afford to care about people. It is likely she has made herself cold to keep going.

I do think she both cares and has high hopes for Hiro but has also prepared herself for what may happen as she has done again and again before. She also seems to know what's happening to him even given that it is unprecedented because it is unlike what has happened to her other partners.

I do feel bad for Ichigo. Zero Two took Hiro and doesn't even appear to care about him. And Ichigo appears to have no power in the situation of any type.
_Ninja_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 17:22   Link #660
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Even if she learned by example it still means she's lacking in empathy in the face of people who do have them and she doesn't seem to be inclined to change that viewpoint as of yet. She's supposed to be the girl who breaks the rules of society (the troublemaker), yet she's the one person in their age group who seems to care little about the lives of others.
She prob had a lot of partners die on her and then her bosses telling her that the weak are going to die. She prob had no reason to be sympathetic to others. She really can't be empathic due her partners dying faster than their partners. She prob hasn't bonded to any of her partners the way she is starting to bond with Hiro.

She can prob change if Hiro survives long enough to change her.