AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-12-30, 18:13   Link #61
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
And right after the anime news came out, we nowhave this: https://twitter.com/h_sakura/status/549533594813616129

Next game is coming up, and we'll have some news next year.

Look at you Haganeya. Sakurai is working so hard, but you are still doing nothing bu Kancolle.
Pull your self together and release new works on Shining League already!
Isn't he working on Dogura Q for Nitro?
Old 2014-12-30, 19:26   Link #62
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Dogura Q is still going nowhere as well, which doesn't make him look any better.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 19:42   Link #63
Cloudedmind

Quote:
Dogura Q is still going nowhere as well, which doesn't make him look any better.
Whoah boy, yes looks like someone should crack that whip.
Old 2014-12-31, 23:10   Link #64
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
And right after the anime news came out, we nowhave this: https://twitter.com/h_sakura/status/549533594813616129

Next game is coming up, and we'll have some news next year.

Look at you Haganeya. Sakurai is working so hard, but you are still doing nothing bu Kancolle.
Pull your self together and release new works on Shining League already!
I think it's more like....

She finally realized it's time to quit dicking around with Steampunk since it has gotten so big....

Which means also that this game should be linked to the early stages of the story don't you think?

Haganeya OTOH.....he can afford to collect his Atago-tans coz Demonbane is (intentionally?) left so unexplored lool
Old 2015-01-01, 00:26   Link #65
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The next game is more than likely to occur a year or so after Ourai in Shaggai City.
Sakurai has been hinting on this for ages:
1. Sebastian ordered N'Ghakthun in Hypnos' bar, while M ordered Shaggai.
2. Crowley talking about Tesla can't enter Shaggai because of the rules that bind him.
3. The agent that recently sent the message to WIC HQ and warned them about Nephren-Ka is also located in Shaggai.

http://togetter.com/li/761444

So yeah, so something big is going to occur in Shaggai very soon.

BTW, Liarsoft mentioned that they have an upcoming game that'll be drawn by Ooishi (who did Inganock and Valusia).
https://twitter.com/liar_railsoft/st...777793/photo/1
Old 2015-01-01, 01:18   Link #66
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Interesting....

So, does this mean M will show up too? Or he's pulling strings from behind the scenes?

Is it ever mentioned where Shaggai is?
Old 2015-01-01, 01:32   Link #67
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

No, no info on where that city is.

But I do hope the new work by Ooishi is the new Steampunk. I really missed her art.
I was almost dying of nostalgia from reading her Valusia book. That art is just so beautiful!
Old 2015-01-01, 01:45   Link #68
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The designer of the anime uses a very similar art style to AKIRA....but it's apparently not her?

Doesn't look like Ooishi either...

To be honest if you were to ask me to pick between the two artists...I really can't lol.
Old 2015-01-01, 02:05   Link #69
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The anime artist? Ito Mami.
Her work shoudl be easy to find if you search around.
Old 2015-03-16, 05:36   Link #70
Archiver

Hey guy . I just get into the series a couple month ago ( still in the middle of sharnoth ) and i really curious about this verse's power
Some of my friend said the top tier of steampunkverse is multiversal to megaversal , abstract level being
Is that true ?
Archiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 05:39   Link #71
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Unknown.

Definitely multiversal at least but of what scale, still too little to tell.

Steampunk is basically Lovecraftian and it seems quite faithful to the cosmology of the original mythos at least scale-wise
Old 2015-03-16, 05:44   Link #72
Archiver

Cool !
Can you tell me what can the top tier do ? And M too ( Damn , he so badass in so many way :3 )
Old 2015-03-16, 10:32   Link #73
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Tick Tack Man, M and Sanido are the top tiers at the moment.

Tick Tack Man and M are both aspects of Nyarlathotep. Tick Tack Man previously devoured Yog Sothoth, the embodiment of time and space. He also holds the largest fragment of A.Z.T.T (Azathoth) at the moment. M is pretty much his peer but also continually at war with him

Sanido is supposedly on the same level as A.Z.T.T according to her but no solid proof yet. She casually busts galaxies as a byproduct of her kindness though (yeah...kind Lovecraftian gods are still that bad news)

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2015-03-16 at 11:11.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 11:33   Link #74
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

BTW.....Steampunk is not a battle series. If you came looking for high powered battles in it, you'll be sorely disappointed.

Steampunk is more of a Lovecraftian fairytale series centered on various themes in each of its titles.

Battle and powers are not the main point of it
Old 2015-03-16, 12:12   Link #75
Archiver

Wow thank for letting me know , eagle.
But what about Tesla ? Since you guy said he fought tick tack man before . Shoulnd he be on the same level as tick tock man ?
Old 2015-03-16, 13:40   Link #76
Archiver

Nah , i not got into this series because of the power of it. I just curious about the power just because my friend told me some about them . That time , i already have my hand on sharnoth. I really like asmotsphere in sharnoth and planning to finish all steampunk game

Edit : since mangagamer havent finish ourai no gakhthun translation yet . Can you recomment which steampunk game i should play next ?
Old 2015-03-16, 13:54   Link #77
Cloudedmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiver View Post
Nah , i not got into this series because of the power of it. I just curious about the power just because my friend told me some about them . That time , i already have my hand on sharnoth. I really like asmotsphere in sharnoth and planning to finish all steampunk game

Edit : since mangagamer havent finish ourai no gakhthun translation yet . Can you recomment which steampunk game i should play next ?
The only ones that have English translations so far are Sharnoth and Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People-. So if you haven't played Inganock yet then I'd suggest playing that next.
Old 2015-03-16, 19:51   Link #78
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiver View Post
Wow thank for letting me know , eagle.
But what about Tesla ? Since you guy said he fought tick tack man before . Shoulnd he be on the same level as tick tock man ?
He got his ass handed to him by Tick Tack Man in the very first second of the fight and had to be rescued from his resulting imprisonment by Lily.

And Inganock is about the best of the Steampunk series if you ask me. Although I heard the eng trans was quite bad...no idea about that.
Old 2015-03-16, 22:03   Link #79
TW25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
And Inganock is about the best of the Steampunk series if you ask me. Although I heard the eng trans was quite bad...no idea about that.
I haven't read Inganock in Japanese, but I'm pretty sure the translation is just fine. If it counts for anything it's one of my favorite stories of all time so that should speak to the quality of the English translation at least somewhat.
TW25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-17, 00:55   Link #80
Archiver

Well, thank alot ! guy ^_^ also, i really dont mind bad translation so even if Inganock have a bad translation, i can get over it :3
now , back to sharnoth game

Tags
喝采せよ!喝采せよ!, clock crack chrome!, lovecraftian fairytale