AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2008-02-20, 18:37   Link #361
Saito_kun
aaaaaa it is.. a cookie

I have made some banner I like to show

I thanks the people the made the image so I could made this banner
Saito_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 11:32   Link #362
fedyfausto
Gandarfl

Send a message via MSN to fedyfausto
eieie guy's can you post here all DVD covers? ^o^
fedyfausto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 02:17   Link #363
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Here's the cover for Tabitha's Adventures Volume 2:

Spoiler for Cover:

It seems like Sylphid's human form is how Tabitha will look like in the future..... hopefully.

Those pure and happy eyes reminds me of the young Tabitha.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 09:39   Link #364
mikoo
Banned

Spoiler:

-edit-

Spoiler for NSFW !!!:

Last edited by mikoo; 2008-03-28 at 20:02.
mikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 10:57   Link #365
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Small, but one of the scenes that I like from the game...

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 21:40   Link #366
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm loving all the Tiffania artwork.

Here's another one:

Spoiler:

3rd season smells closer & closer....

Last edited by Nvis; 2008-04-01 at 14:25.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 07:56   Link #367
hannahkatreena

can someone please make me an avatar of giulio with the name "katreena" on the lower right portion? its on episode 3.. pretty pretty pretty please.. thanks thanks..
hannahkatreena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 08:39   Link #368
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahkatreena View Post
can someone please make me an avatar of giulio with the name "katreena" on the lower right portion? its on episode 3.. pretty pretty pretty please.. thanks thanks..
Sorry to bust your chops here but, your on the wrong thread. Your supposed to go here.
Old 2008-04-03, 12:59   Link #369
Meru

I didn't see any rules against posting cosplay pics, and the first post does say we can post our own creations, so... ^^;;

Me cosplaying Louise a few weeks ago at Momocon~ I made the cloak myself, and also my fiance's Saito jacket which I need to get better pics of!

Just thought I'd share here, since the fandom is pretty small and alot of my friends haven't seen/read the series :3 ♥
Meru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 09:37   Link #370
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

So, they have PSP's in their world too.

Can someone translate this?
Old 2008-04-18, 16:04   Link #371
Zhemos

NSFW

Spoiler for Hotness:
Old 2008-04-21, 03:11   Link #372
hannahkatreena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Sorry to bust your chops here but, your on the wrong thread. Your supposed to go here.
oh.. sorry sorry.. haha..
hannahkatreena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 17:29   Link #373
Aijou
Shakugan no Shana Addict

Sorry if I repeat something.

Spoiler for But this is the most funniest moment ever !:
Aijou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 22:11   Link #374
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Some pictures I find while looking for bleach images ^__^

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2008-05-25, 22:28   Link #375
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Found these two while walking around the Dealers' Room at Anime North 2008.
Old 2008-05-29, 08:35   Link #376
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aijou View Post
Sorry if I repeat something.

Spoiler for But this is the most funniest moment ever !:
I hate you. That's the worst kind of "comedy" that anime has to offer. Not funny. More like irritating and rage-inducing.

Louise's abusive nature + the fact that she's the female lead and Saito's going to end up with her and not any of the other seemingly likable and definitely hot girls around him is the reason why I haven't watched ZnT yet.

"Der der der, I've got a choice between a kind sexy busty princess, a kind sexy busty maid who dresses up in fetishy costumes, a kind sexy busty elf, and an abusive loli... I'll take the abusive loli!"

Seriously, she supposedly doesn't even let him look at other girls without pulling out the whip.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 01:12   Link #377
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well read the novels then, Louise does grow up in the novels. In anime - there is no character development for her. They even skipped a volume 8 all together , and volume 8 was filled with character development.

Louise is still tsun tsun in the novels but not nearly as bad as in anime.

And for the choice one could rephrase that " I have a choice between the hypocrite busty princess who is comfortable to use her friends as tools, a cruel maid when she wants to (she can be even more cruel than Louise if jealous), sexy busty elf who is rather dumb and naive and abusive loli who actually loves me and is willing to sacrifice everything for me..."

It is not that easy choice for Saito as you make it look to be... On the other hand - Saito never really chooses as he is in love with Louise from the very beginning - he likes Siesta too but never to the point he likes Louise...
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 04:07   Link #378
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well read the novels then, Louise does grow up in the novels. In anime - there is no character development for her. They even skipped a volume 8 all together , and volume 8 was filled with character development.

Louise is still tsun tsun in the novels but not nearly as bad as in anime.

And for the choice one could rephrase that " I have a choice between the hypocrite busty princess who is comfortable to use her friends as tools, a cruel maid when she wants to (she can be even more cruel than Louise if jealous), sexy busty elf who is rather dumb and naive and abusive loli who actually loves me and is willing to sacrifice everything for me..."
I obviously haven't seen ZnT, but...

1. A leader who can't use their friends as effective tools to get things done is a bad leader, and in a combat or political situation, is much more of a threat to themselves and to their subordinates than someone who can't do what needs to be done because his subordinate is also his friend. What good is a general who lets the enemy solidify their defenses and sweep over them because stopping them risks a few troops? That's just stupidity. I bet that you're one of those people that thinks that Lelouch from Code Geass is evil for not being a stupid and impractical goody-two-shoes who breaks down and loses his head in the middle of a life or death situation whenever he loses a subordinate and knows that he's going to have to get his hands dirty.

2. From what I understand, what you're referring to is just her trying to win Saito over. All's fair in love and war. I don't see anything particularly wrong about showing off your physique to try to win over your crush. If anything, if you really love someone, its unfair to yourself to lie down just because your friend likes the same person, and completely disregarding yourself is rarely a good thing. Cruel? Maybe. Wrong? Only if they're already going out. Just like with Asa from Shuffle, people blow things out of proportion.

Quote:
It is not that easy choice for Saito as you make it look to be... On the other hand - Saito never really chooses as he is in love with Louise from the very beginning - he likes Siesta too but never to the point he likes Louise...
And I was saying that that's why I haven't watched the show. The lead is in love with the little bitch girl over the nice healthy women.

Last edited by Bloodseeker; 2008-05-30 at 04:20.
Old 2008-05-30, 13:18   Link #379
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well, Henrietta is a rather hypocrite person - she talks about peace but goes of taking decisions that end up killing people.

Besides even if you do agree with her using Saito and Louise as tools the way she uses them is suspicious

While her hypocrisy is understandable in political ground she is betraying her friends either, which isn't a sign of very good leadership. If you will not have any friends around you, you will end up as Musolini did. Hanged up in the gas station. Lovely leadership end wasn't it?

As a politician you need to lie but you also have to have a circle of close friends either and Henrietta is really pushing that to the limits by sending Louise or Saito on suicidal missions, lying to them or imprisoning them.

I do not think that is a sign of great leadership to have no friends. Machiavelli obviously believed that it is alright and no friends are needed for strong leader, but again Henrietta isnt that strong to deal without Louise's and Saito's miracles...

I do not think anything about Lelouch from Code Geass because I simply never watched it nor I plan to do so (I hate these type of action animes).

Personally , i hate goody-two shoes characters. they annoy me to death as they are way too boring. Character's like Kazuma (Kaze No Stigma) is much more interesting main character than Naruto or Songoku. Simply because he doesn't go chasing over useless dreams and kills when he is needed nor does he try to save everyone, but he does try to save ones that are his friends. And I think even such anti-hero has to have friends sometimes.

Henreitta wasn't using her physique. She was keeping Saito at her side by using her queen powers. Plus the kiss she got from him was when she took louise's shape. And seducing someone by using your best friends face is a little bit low, even considering that all is allowed in love.

Again, anime and novels Louise are different. In novels louise isnt that bitchy. At first - yep she is, but she does develop and she does have a nice character features that Siesta or Henrietta lack. Plus Siesta can be just as bitchy as Louise at times, if not more, while Hnerietta never truly liked Saito...

So yeah, I think your hatred for Louise is bit too blind.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 23:56   Link #380
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Well, Henrietta is a rather hypocrite person - she talks about peace but goes of taking decisions that end up killing people.

Besides even if you do agree with her using Saito and Louise as tools the way she uses them is suspicious

While her hypocrisy is understandable in political ground she is betraying her friends either, which isn't a sign of very good leadership. If you will not have any friends around you, you will end up as Musolini did. Hanged up in the gas station. Lovely leadership end wasn't it?

As a politician you need to lie but you also have to have a circle of close friends either and Henrietta is really pushing that to the limits by sending Louise or Saito on suicidal missions, lying to them or imprisoning them.

I do not think that is a sign of great leadership to have no friends. Machiavelli obviously believed that it is alright and no friends are needed for strong leader, but again Henrietta isnt that strong to deal without Louise's and Saito's miracles...

I do not think anything about Lelouch from Code Geass because I simply never watched it nor I plan to do so (I hate these type of action animes).

Personally , i hate goody-two shoes characters. they annoy me to death as they are way too boring. Character's like Kazuma (Kaze No Stigma) is much more interesting main character than Naruto or Songoku. Simply because he doesn't go chasing over useless dreams and kills when he is needed nor does he try to save everyone, but he does try to save ones that are his friends. And I think even such anti-hero has to have friends sometimes.

Henreitta wasn't using her physique. She was keeping Saito at her side by using her queen powers. Plus the kiss she got from him was when she took louise's shape. And seducing someone by using your best friends face is a little bit low, even considering that all is allowed in love.

Again, anime and novels Louise are different. In novels louise isnt that bitchy. At first - yep she is, but she does develop and she does have a nice character features that Siesta or Henrietta lack. Plus Siesta can be just as bitchy as Louise at times, if not more, while Hnerietta never truly liked Saito...

So yeah, I think your hatred for Louise is bit too blind.
1. What were the circumstances behind the suicide missions, lies, and imprisonment? It could be necessary depending on the circumstances (a leader needs to put business over friendship; if they broke the law, she can't release them until they've been cleared, and if she needs them to help save the country, then she needs to use them), and I'm not getting the impression that Henrietta is ever supposed to be the bad guy.

2. I was referring to Siesta with that second part. Seems like what most people bitch about when they talk about her is her dressing up to try to win Saito over.

3. Louise still sounds like an unlikable show-ruining bitch.

Tags
images