AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2006-04-19, 12:46   Link #81
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST
Shaka, Dohko, Saga, Kanon and Shion would probably smoke him though...maybe Dohko would have problems with his psychokinesis but then again I can't see Myu taking a Rozan hyaku ryu ha.
The main problem with Myu is "catching" him since, like Mu, he can use Teleportation and masters Light Speed like all Gold Saints. 100 Dragons is indeed a kick ass blow but useless if it doesn't hit. That's not for nothing that Mu took time to trap Myu and made sure that he could not escape. And who else is able to do what Mu did ?

Quote:
Niobe did that to Aldebaran because he attacked from behind.
Mu was attacked from behind too... And even if Mu guessed what Niobe's attack is made of, I don't think he would have been able to stop it if he didn't have such techniques like Crystal Wall... To guess one's moves is good, but to be able to counter them is an other one.

Quote:
Same about Kaysa with Seiya, Shun and Hyoga; he attacked while they were defenseless.
Using his opponents' feelings is his way of fighting. It's coward but it's like that. He only takes advantage of their flaws... And he tryed it with Ikki but did not succed.

Quote:
Yes, to a point Camus had the surprise factor, but you have to consider that Shura had already attacked him.
Yes but there is one difference between Shura and Camus.
Shura did fight along side the Pope knowing that he was the vilain and betrayed Athena. Camus only fought to teach Hyoga the way to be strong enough to fight for Athena. He did never betray her.
That's why he was more shocked when he saw Camus attacking him. And when he saw Camus doing his Diamond Dust he said "Camus, even you...".

Quote:
As for Stardust Revolution, I really don't think it's his most powerful blow. It couldn't even kill Myu on his basic state. Starlight Extinction has killed anything it's been used on, though. Shion's Stardust Revolution, however, is a different matter...that thing IS powerful.
It's said that Mu's powerful attack is Stardust Revolution (don't remember the book, and even Okada in Episode G took it like that).
"It didn't kill" Myu..."
Well, Mu is a very pragmatic and carefull Saint. He knows that Myu is not the only specter (he already met Niobe) and that he would have to fight against them and against Saga and co. So I think didn't want to waste cosmos and did send only the power he though enough to blow Myu without knowing that it wasn't his real form. And the Stardust Revolution only crushed Myu's first form.
You talked about Sion's one but remember that it didn't kill Dôko. But Sion's real power is able to counter the 100 Dragons.
Same thing here, Sion held back.

Quote:
Finally, Shion's Crystal Wall, and we both know that he's more powerful than Mu, was destroyed by a 261 year old Dohko with his Rozan hyaku ryu ha, who was well below Shion's power at the time. The technique itself is just not that powerful.
Same thing here. I think that Sion did not put all his power in this Crystal Wall. He underestimate Dôko's strenght and thought that it would be enough to hold the Dragon's fangs.
If you read Episode G, you may know that Mu said to Titan Iapetos that Crystal Wall strenght is linked to his cosmos. The wall don't break as long as his cosmos is burning... and at this time, Mu's cosmos and the Titan's were at the same level... that why it didn't break.

Quote:
it was a mental blow, like his Gen ma rou ken (if that's how you say it, correct me if I'm wrong please, I only remember the translated version from the manga >.>), or Ikki's Gen ma ken.
It was not Genrô Mao Ken. Kanon only blocked Radh's moves by controling his nervous system... same thing that Mu does with psychokinesis.

I don't have time for the rest, I will answer you tomorow
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 16:38   Link #82
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I know it wasn't Genrou Mao Ken. I'm saying he used a mental blow to paralyze him. Saga, Kanon and Ikki all attack their rival's nervous system.

And yeah, I'd answer the rest of your points once you're done.
Old 2006-04-20, 09:17   Link #83
Blablabla

Here we go !

So Shaka.
Taizen said that among the Golds he is the closest to the gods. For me, it doesn't mean that he is the most powwerful but that he was the first Gold Saint who mastered the 8th Sense (Gods reached the 9th called "Big Will"). But Arayashiki more a mental face up to the death than a new cosmos level. So that does't make Shaka the most powerful for all that.
But it's said that his cosmos can be very powerful thanks to his eyes that allow him to increase his power... and when he unleashes this power, he is able to make such powerful attacks like Tenbu Horin or an overpowered Tenma ko fuku (Okada had a brillant idea here).
But in raw power, without using this trick, Shaka's cosmos is no more than Aiolia's, like we saw when they fought in the Pope's room.

About Tenbu Horin, it is a double edge sword. Like Ikki said, Shaka looses great quantities of cosmos when he is using this blow... the other one is that by taking off his opponent's senses, Shaka allows him a best focus on his 7th sense... like Ikki did... and like he does when he closes his eyes !
The last point is that 7th sense overcome the others and may compensate them. I have 2 easy examples, Seiya who fought Saga and Saga and co vs Shaka.
They were supposed to loose their tact sense but could still move.
So at the end, Shaka may have to face an opponent who wasn't completely affected by the Tenbu Horin and who managed to boost his cosmos using his senses lost.

"They used Athena Exclamation"
First it was on Shaka's request. Saga understood at once what Shaka wanted from him (even Mu who didn't take part of this fight knew that Shaka wanted to die) and tryed from the begining to convice his comrades. The other point is that he didn't want to wait for Shaka's taking all their senses to strike back... because they would have been too weaks to face the 2 angry gold saints who were waiting for them behind the door (talking about Aiolia and Milo).

That's why I think that Tenbu Horin is not that impresive... since Saga can do the same without using too much power (he was able to Galaxian Explode Ikki's face after he took Seiya's senses) and since it can cause Shaka's lost.

An other point that you talked about, Shaka's escape frome Saga's An Other Dimension. Shaka after coming back from it said that he wouldn't be able to do this a second time.

That's all I had to say... Shaka is indeed a very powerful and skilled Gold Saint but I think people misunderstood his fight against the former gold saints.
They had, first, no intention to kill him (neither Saga and Camus did use their most powerful blow when they fought him in the Twin Saalas garden !). So I don't think that it is so impresive to unleash your full power on fighters who didn't intend to fight at their full power because they wanted to avoid killing you.
Old 2006-04-20, 14:41   Link #84
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Well, there's lots to answer, but I'm a little busy at the moment, with my studies, work and whatnot...I'll answer you tomorrow morning (4:40 PM now so expect to have an answer by tomorrow at around 10 or 11 AM my time, maybe earlier if I can).
Old 2006-04-27, 02:28   Link #85
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
OMG, i was suppose to go sleep like hours ago. now its morning... cant believe i just read through this whole thread. its just SO rare to see a saint seiya debate like this, it got interesting.
anyway, does anyone know where i can find tranlations of episode G, or hell even the raws?

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 03:50   Link #86
Blablabla

If you understand spanish I may have a link for you. But they did translate the last chapters only. The other ones are illustrated sumaries.

Oh yeah, here is a big new : Kurumada decided to draw a new Saint Seiya Chapter called "Saint Seiya Next Dimention". The first pages were published, more to come this summer.
Here we go :

The Mysterious character is said to be the Mythological Pegasus (remember the only one who was able to wound Hades) who became... Hades' friend !
Old 2006-04-28, 02:13   Link #87
jontyan

Saint Seiya Inferno episode 5-6

Hi...
I'm new here..nice to meet u guys..
I've found out that SAint Seiya Inferno 5 & 6 are missing..
besides, "Saint Seiya - Warriors of the Final Holy Battle" chapter could not be found, too..
Can someone clarify this, please?
I'll appreciate your reply....
thanx...
jontyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 00:51   Link #88
Protto

Does anyone know if any group is translating the episode g mangas?
Protto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 16:08   Link #89
d2eux

would someone tell me when they will release all the series? so far theyve released 3 dvds to Hades Part II, but how many more are remaining? anyone know???

tahnks
d2eux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 05:57   Link #90
Lars

a new series will be made after Ring ni kakero will be produced
inferno only counts 6 oav = 3 dvd
Lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 23:31   Link #91
jontyan

hi...could someone please tell me where can I get episode 5 and 6 with english sub?
I've been searching it for a few months....
please help...
thanks!
Old 2006-07-11, 12:01   Link #92
saintric_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jontyan
hi...could someone please tell me where can I get episode 5 and 6 with english sub?
I've been searching it for a few months....
please help...
thanks!
just download an episode with no subtitles if u can find one and go to this website they have every saint seiya episode/movie subtitles just use bs player and u can select the subtitles while u play the episode and it times in perfectly

http://www.seiya-subtitles.net/main.php
saintric_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 23:16   Link #93
jontyan

Thanks alot saintric!
appreciate it...
all the best to u...take care~~
bye.
Old 2006-09-06, 04:41   Link #94
gashunum

Saint Seiya

I didn't find this thread, so if it exists somewhere please forgive me

Anyway, the last subbed episode of ssh chapter inferno is just out. Ssh inferno is kinda in "poor quality" compared to ssh sanctuary (the graphic, the animation, character design/movement) IMO.

Anyway I'm wondering whether Ikki (Phoenix) received the third/final cloth, as I saw from the last episode he's still wearing his 2nd cloth?
gashunum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 05:34   Link #95
Blablabla

For European guys, Masami Kurumada and maybe Shingo Araki will come in France for a special event this fall (October-November). New eps are said to be shown. More infos to come.
Old 2007-03-21, 06:24   Link #96
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Saint Seiya eikai-hen Kousho! It's finally here!

Hello there guys, its been an eternity since I posted on this boards. Well I brought you good news, there are new saint seiya ovas!

Finally, after a long wait, Kurumada decides to work on the last 5 saint seiya Hades inferno ovas (There is still more beyond the inferno saga so dont worry )

Toei has released the last 5 ovas in DVDs. Here are some pictures:

For those who are curious. The ovas and subtitles can be found easily in the interent just by using a search engine. (I actually posted the raws and subs at the begining but the rules of this forums has changed quite a bit since the last time I was here, sorry guys, you are on your own here)

I hope somebody fansubs them some time soon. It looks like nobody in here remembers the anime though =\
Old 2007-03-23, 10:30   Link #97
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
let me get this staright... so there ARE more eps after the 6 inferno eps?

EDIT: but then it did kinda hint at that, since at the end of ep6 it showed
Spoiler for in case you ain't read the manga:

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 06:40   Link #98
ritalman

Send a message via MSN to ritalman
Yes there are 6 more.
So far, I got 7, 8, 11 and 12. Didn't find 9 and 10.
Sub in french though, most unfortunately.
(/me is french)
Torrents don't exist as it's licenced
ritalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 06:44   Link #99
Blablabla

Hades Inferno was a lame... no animation, no action, no emotion... I hope they will put more money, more animators and better writers when Toei will work on the Elysion Chapt'.

Old 2007-03-30, 14:22   Link #100
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

which ep is the english subbed on so far
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote