AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2017-10-16, 08:22   Link #1241
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
I find it really funny that all of the involved other than Trump are defending Iran's nuclear deal, even Trump's own secretaries and advisers. First the Paris Accord, now this
It's all about Obama. Pretty much every decision the Adminstration has made so far is designed to undermine or thwart some policy implemented by Trump's predecessor. Those of us who see Trump as a petty, vindictive personality trace the issue back to the famous White House Correspondents' Dinner in 2011 when Obama ridiculed Trump at the height of his racist "birther" campaign.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Here's a comprehensive list of Trump's efforts to destroy the Obama "legacy" by the Washington Post's Phliip Bump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mp-has-undone/

and specifically on foreign relations:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...oreign-policy/
Old 2017-10-16, 11:46   Link #1242
The Green One

*chuckles* So Trump's vendetta campaign to destroy anything even remotely related to Obama's presidency is because Obama made fun of him over Trump's ridiculous lies about where Obama was born? Sounds pretty petty to me.
Old 2017-10-16, 13:09   Link #1243
Archon_Wing
Underwhelmed
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
I thought that's the general motto of the GOP: Fuck Obama.

Guess overlapped.

But that's the man problem with them; they don't really have policies, only reactions.
That which you do not know, you invent.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-16, 13:13   Link #1244
Jaden
Witch of Betrayal

Petty, but it's to be expected. If you're unable to pass reforms through the democratic apparatus and just push them by executive orders, it's all going to be undone when your political opponent takes office. That was the Obama government's failure, and also means Trump's light reforms will be equally short-lived.
Old 2017-10-16, 13:20   Link #1245
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
But that's the man problem with them; they don't really have policies, only reactions.
And him having only (vague) intentions without real plans to do them (or even intention to work on it) won't help make much. That's why the so call intended Trumpcare was more a GOPcare as Trump didn't work on any version of then save for pushing Congress to pass them.
Old 2017-10-16, 13:45   Link #1246
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Petty, but it's to be expected. If you're unable to pass reforms through the democratic apparatus and just push them by executive orders, it's all going to be undone when your political opponent takes office. That was the Obama government's failure, and also means Trump's light reforms will be equally short-lived.
Really? I could of sworn it was the GOP being hellbent on blocking anything Obama said or tried forcing Obama to go the executive order route.
Old 2017-10-17, 02:16   Link #1247
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Trump says:
I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020? My answer was, "I hope so!"
I too will be very disappointed if loser Hilary somehow slither into the forefront of the Democratic party's nomination. Just disappear already. If this party wants to be relevant again they need to make their dinosaurs extinct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
*chuckles* So Trump's vendetta campaign to destroy anything even remotely related to Obama's presidency is because Obama made fun of him over Trump's ridiculous lies about where Obama was born? Sounds pretty petty to me.
I wish it was as simple as Trump's being petty. He might be but I think he is fulfilling the wishes of his core base who have enabled him into this presidency. A good portion of the country hated Obama's gut and still do. They did not care for a whole lot of his policies, especially the foreign policies. As Trump goes onto undo a lot of them slowly and surely, he's doing it at the raucous cheer of those people.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 04:25   Link #1248
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

If Clinton running again would mean Trump would win a 2nd term, it just proves everything I already said about Americans.
Old 2017-10-17, 04:49   Link #1249
Ithekro
The Comet has Come

Only if its Clinton. There have been many people that have said "Hell no" to her being president since before her husband was even out of office, and will continue to say "hell no" every time her name comes up for that office. That is how much she has soured people in this country for the last 20 or more years.

Anyone else against Trump....Trump possibly will lose if enough Democrats actually get out an vote, or Trump does something else to sour more of his Conservative voting base. But if its Clinton...no. Just no. She still has too many people against her personally, and more that are against her kinds of policies to want to vote her into office regardless of what Trump has done so far. But it is only her.
Old 2017-10-17, 05:13   Link #1250
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Anyone else against Trump....Trump possibly will lose if enough Democrats actually get out an vote, or Trump does something else to sour more of his Conservative voting base.
I really hope you are right on that. But looking at this post-election DNC make me worried a lot, refusing to see the mistakes they made in 2016, having no deeper position than being against Trump if that's even a position. If Trump go out of office and Pence take the place, the Dem are out and the US end up with a more capable Christian theocrate brought by the Koch brother as a president. It might be a improvement in a way but mostly for the donors.
Old 2017-10-17, 14:03   Link #1251
Akuma Kousaka
CindereLoveLive!

Send a message via AIM to Akuma Kousaka
Trump boasts of "plunging" stocks after Obamacare executive order

I will freely admit I had not considered this angle of the Affordable Care Act. I wonder if Trump realizes the quandary he put health insurance donors in
GANBARIMASU
Akuma Kousaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 15:09   Link #1252
kanoguti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
If Clinton running again would mean Trump would win a 2nd term, it just proves everything I already said about Americans.
what you say about americans?

カノグティ
kanoguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 17:08   Link #1253
Toukairin
Mountain Rescuer

Quote:
Some political insiders say that we're starting to have a clearer picture of who will come forward for the Democrats ahead of the primaries as well as who might be the favorites among them. Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand are two of the most recurrent names.

Whether people like it or not, it's becoming obvious that the DNC will have a woman on the next ticket either as a presidential candidate or as a running mate.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 20:56   Link #1254
Key Board
Carbon

I am under the impression that Democrats and the Fox News think HRC is still relevant
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 20:58   Link #1255
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I am under the impression that Democrats and the Fox News think HRC is still relevant
If Trump is still relevant, then everyone is.
Old 2017-10-18, 17:31   Link #1256
Blueknight78

Quote:
If Trump is still relevant, then everyone is.
as long congress don't have the "balls" to get riddle of the "insane" madman or are in majority scums garbage like him then he will keep relevant and making looks like the NK dictator is a "innocent children" close to him.

ando some more news
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/17/trum...ng-up-for.html

and he is doing again , for someone which complain over barack obama don't make a call and do make a call worse than don't make one omg, this guy idiocity goes beyond logic.
here his pathetic attempt to damage control his own idiocity
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...11770775064576
Quote:
Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!
it's really sad see a big country as USA under the "little hands" of a totally crap thing(is becoming even hard to see trump as "human" as he keep digging deeper in the gigant hole he is).
Old 2017-10-18, 20:12   Link #1257
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

You must have a weird criteria for "insanity" if you think the NK dictator is looking like an innocent child compared to Trump. One have already killed for petty reasons. The other have not done it, for now. And this is coming from someone who dislike them both as much.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 20:26   Link #1258
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
You must have a weird criteria for "insanity" if you think the NK dictator is looking like an innocent child compared to Trump. One have already killed for petty reasons. The other have not done it, for now. And this is coming from someone who dislike them both as much.
pretty much the only reason he not did it yet is just because he "don't have the power" to do and be free, he don't have the army or all the powers totally obeying to him to allow him to do but i'm pretty sure if he had the "same power" of NK dictator we could already saw he doing the samethings or even worse at this point.

it's just a lack of proper power to do whatever he want and everyone obey him.

kim is just insane, trump is insane and idiot, it's make him much more dangerous than kim, because kim you somehoe know what wait from him most of the times while trump no.
Old 2017-10-18, 20:35   Link #1259
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Trump doesn't need to break any laws. He could fire a swarm of nukes and obliterate a country if he truly wanted to. Kim threatens nuclear warfare with his puny country, so what do you think he would do if he had the US arsenal and manpower at his disposal? Kims got Trump trumped in both insanity and idiocy.
Old 2017-10-18, 20:43   Link #1260
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Trump doesn't need to break any laws. He could fire a swarm of nukes and obliterate a country if he truly wanted to. Kim threatens nuclear warfare with his puny country, so what do you think he would do if he had the US arsenal and manpower at his disposal? Kims got Trump trumped in both insanity and idiocy.
and get not only the world against him but his own country and get a death sentence, is not simple "click on the big red buttom" as it was in the past specially USA was in war with someone else, that is the reason he not already "pressed the buttom".