AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-07, 04:33   Link #661
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Marika confirmed for best girl. She's just too cute and lovable. Her father was pretty funny.
Old 2012-08-07, 05:16   Link #662
blade82

i'm sad that Tsugumu is left behind (she has no key so no promise)
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 05:24   Link #663
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Marika is cute indeed... she climbed to obtain heroine's position

now, let's see.... how about it Marika's dad meet up with Raku's dad? will he break Raku-Kirisaki's dating scheme to fulfill his promise to Marika's dad?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 05:30   Link #664
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Mari: My father is nice person

Raku: oh that's a relief

*A wild yakuza looking person appear!*

Mari: He is my father

Raku:

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 06:14   Link #665
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The chapter brought up the question of Marika's true intentions again. Raku wondered why she tries so hard. I doesn't have to mean anything special but if the author decides to get back to that it means she has an ulterior motive.

So far I like her character as well but I got the feeling we haven't seen all of it.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 10:38   Link #666
Sixth
Hu Tao

Marrying Chitoge and Marika is the only solution to end this series. It's for world peace. Breaking either one of the girls's heart will lead to gangster Vs Yakuza Vs Police force.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 18:46   Link #667
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

And so the 'normal' chick falls ever further into the realm of uselessness~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 01:53   Link #668
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Marrying Chitoge and Marika is the only solution to end this series. It's for world peace. Breaking either one of the girls's heart will lead to gangster Vs Yakuza Vs Police force.
rakku can always commit sepuku, which would mean peace.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 09:51   Link #669
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Hmmm, good answer. It's just that it slightly conflicts with his goal in life of not having anybody kill him. Still put it down as an option for later.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 15:23   Link #670
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I still can't believe that Nisekoi is doing well in the rankings. So it was not really a fluke when they were in top 5 of the rankings most of the time.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 18:57   Link #671
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^I think there's a good reason for that. One can essentially see how the author became more comfortable with the pace and the characters from the rougher first few chapters. It probably translated into a more established and comfortable fan base for the series.

Even the girls are getting cuter. <3

Or maybe I'm just biased and happy for Komi Naoshi, after Double Arts. I do wish he (?) will eventually try his hands at the fantasy stories again though. They were softer than your usual Jump fare (more...GanGan-ish?) and had a heart to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla
Girl A blames his death on Girl B and vice versa. Girl C goes yandere. Girl D martyrs herself.

Total War.

Better go with the harem solution. Though IMO it's been Chitoge's show since the start.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 19:57   Link #672
ImperialFlameGod8190

IMO its been Onodera's show and its a matter of Onodera confessing to him
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 20:08   Link #673
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

...you haven't read many shounen romance manga have you.

Trust me, this is Chitoge's show. It's hers to lose. The contravening examples are so rare that I'm sure that one manga is going to brought up again. San, Ni, Ichi--
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 20:13   Link #674
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
IMO its been Onodera's show and its a matter of Onodera confessing to him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
...you haven't read many shounen romance manga have you.

Trust me, this is Chitoge's show. It's hers to lose. The contravening examples are so rare that I'm sure that one manga is going to brought up again. San, Ni, Ichi--
As the man have said, we may like other heroines but its Chitoge from the start who have all stars shining at her road to romance. Even though plot is whacky and twisted at times with they key issue, all point still show at Chitoge being the one.
Unless it will come up that the promise girl is actually dead, then still Chitoge will most likely win. Then there's a small chance for harem or some stupid axe open ending.
Old 2012-08-11, 20:22   Link #675
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Yup, this Chitoge has been dominating the "final girl" position from pretty much the start. Onodera is only still in the run because Raku still has a crush on her and Marika, while she's been getting major points, is still nowhere near Chitoge's level (which saddens me because I just love her so much).
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 03:31   Link #676
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

It's not like we haven't tried to explain to him before... he's just "persistent"
Old 2012-08-12, 04:32   Link #677
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
As the man have said, we may like other heroines but its Chitoge from the start who have all stars shining at her road to romance. Even though plot is whacky and twisted at times with they key issue, all point still show at Chitoge being the one.
Unless it will come up that the promise girl is actually dead, then still Chitoge will most likely win. Then there's a small chance for harem or some stupid axe open ending.
B4 Mari come join the fray, Harem ending is the possible one, but now the axe ending approaching

This is based on:
1.The two not in mutual love
2.The key that she has clearly not the real one (it's broke), even the design is mismatch
3.Marika come as true key holder as well as the girl Chitoge father mentioned in the Party, heck! she is his god damn fiancee!!and her key also fire based design, like the locket
4.Previous rival contender reduced to background character (Onodera)

If the author want to make a good ending, he supposed to never introduced other key holder between the two, but well...look like this series intended to follow TLR 'open ending' but invited Mx0 'axe ending' instead
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 05:04   Link #678
fazri
blacksun king

if you are a man that many girl fall in love with you then you must take responsibility to make them happy!
that a real man.
Old 2012-08-12, 05:21   Link #679
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
if you are a man that many girl fall in love with you then you must take responsibility to make them happy!
that a real man.
a real man didn't betray his word either

he said he will married the one he make promise with, turn out to be Marika with the key as proof, yet still latch onto blonde gorilla with "prevent Mafia and Yakuza wars" as an excuse.

what indonesian word for this kind of behavior again?...yeah that's it...."Bermuka dua"
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 05:53   Link #680
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
B4 Mari come join the fray, Harem ending is the possible one, but now the axe ending approaching

This is based on:
1.The two not in mutual love
2.The key that she has clearly not the real one (it's broke), even the design is mismatch
3.Marika come as true key holder as well as the girl Chitoge father mentioned in the Party, heck! she is his god damn fiancee!!and her key also fire based design, like the locket
4.Previous rival contender reduced to background character (Onodera)

If the author want to make a good ending, he supposed to never introduced other key holder between the two, but well...look like this series intended to follow TLR 'open ending' but invited Mx0 'axe ending' instead
The fact that they don't like each other in the beginning and are constantly quarreling is like the broadest sign u can get in romcoms. There is no bigger label that has "ending couple" on it than that, not more.

Also, You do realize that the fact the key broke was just a plot device to postpone the question whether Chitoge's is the real key, right?

Once this arc is over I expect Marika to be in the same "secondary" position as Onodera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

he said he will married the one he make promise with, turn out to be Marika with the key as proof, yet still latch onto blonde gorilla with "prevent Mafia and Yakuza wars" as an excuse.

How is her key proof that she is the one he made the promise with? Please don't tell me vague key designs are your only clue here. If they made a promise then why did their fathers need to force them into an arranged marriage. Marika knows as much about the promise as the rest.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life