AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-31, 18:06   Link #501
Manic
real men love pink

This is one of my fav series, sad to see it end. The series is quite exceptional and doesnt deserve all the hate the manga fans give it. Nothings ever quite as good as original content, but this is prolly still one of the better anime that has aired in the last few years.

I only wished there was more alibaba and morg. I enjoy there characters and interactions more than aladin, but its not a deal breaker.
Old 2014-04-01, 09:44   Link #502
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
So is Titus now an actual Magi, and not just a pseudo one?
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 13:10   Link #503
kitten320

I just like how Mogamet's words about not trusting strong and searing people landed on Sinbad.
Old 2014-04-01, 21:21   Link #504
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Nice ending it seem that every thing works out for everyone

7/10 not enough of Morgiana
Old 2014-04-02, 02:58   Link #505
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
So is Titus now an actual Magi, and not just a pseudo one?
Spoiler for Spoilers:
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 07:04   Link #506
bastek66

Last arc was such better than manga, aside from sometimes shitty animation.
Only problem is that they skipped showing that Sinbad mindfucked Kougyoku which was foreshadowing for next big arc.
Well, I doubt it will get third season.
Old 2014-04-03, 07:34   Link #507
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Only problem is that they skipped showing that Sinbad mindfucked Kougyoku which was foreshadowing for next big arc.
They already showed the first time when she was with Kouen and Hakuei in the library, that's good enough.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 22:17   Link #508
Archaeon

When Mogamett said not entrusting everything to a single person, no matter how powerful they are,first character I think is Sinbad. Sinband seems untrustworthy somehow.

Good to see Hakuryuu and Judar. Hakuryuu turning to the dark side.
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 00:19   Link #509
ginger02

Sinbad doesn't seem like a bad guy, but I think like Aladdin said, there are reason not to trust him (well technically I think Aladdin said Kouen is like Sinbad in that he doesn't feel like he should tell him everything).
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 04:34   Link #510
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Mogamett's point is that, no matter how great a guy is, he can make mistakes. So everyone should think for themselves instead of blindly trusting that the guy in charge is right. Even if that person is truly good and well-intentioned. It's not even a matter of people who look good, but aren't.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 15:00   Link #511
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
Sinbad doesn't seem like a bad guy, but I think like Aladdin said, there are reason not to trust him (well technically I think Aladdin said Kouen is like Sinbad in that he doesn't feel like he should tell him everything).
Since Sinbad is a king trying to protect his people, he sometimes will have to make choices that are not of a good guy.
Old 2014-04-05, 20:32   Link #512
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
Since Sinbad is a king trying to protect his people, he sometimes will have to make choices that are not of a good guy.
Pretty much this. Sinbad is a good guy and I very much agree. However, with the responsibilities of so many people on his shoulders, he will end up making decisions that are arguably "evil". If you remember in previous episodes, there was a time when he said that he's becoming a person that he does not want to become. Kouen probably realize that and knows he's not up against some idiot who only wants power and land.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 08:56   Link #513
Archaeon

I wonder how will Mogamett message to Magnostadt affect their view on Sinbad.
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 06:24   Link #514
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm a bit late to the party, but good episode. Nice redemption on part of Mogamett. He realised where his good intentions have gotten him and accepted responsibility to stay with those who have gotten themselves blackened. I like that his rukh turned back to white after he accepted his fate (cursing one's fate seems to be what turns them black, so it makes sense that accepting it would turn them white again).

Titus's resurrection was extremely well done. The method of his death and the tragedy of being born with such a ridiculously short time justified the reasoning behind it pretty well, and as for the "how", through a combination of magi reincarnation and the way Scheherazade works, not to mention Scheherazade's motherly sacrifice all made pretty good sense to me. In other words, he both deserved to be revived and was given a plausible means. And yes, I'm assuming that he is now a full Magi.

Speaking of Magi, I've been wondering this for a while, but now I am even more curious: What's Judar's game? He seems to want something different from what Al Thamen wants. The biggest reason I'm curious is, wouldn't any scheme involving black Rukh further Al Thamen's aim anyways?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:25   Link #515
sonicgx11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
I doubt it will get third season.
Its gonna get a third season lol, if the manga keeps doing well, you damn skippy we getting one.

Look at fairy tail, I heard that the anime wasn't selling well, and BAM, a series 2 came out. Also made by the same studio.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 03:27   Link #516
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Speaking of Magi, I've been wondering this for a while, but now I am even more curious: What's Judar's game? He seems to want something different from what Al Thamen wants. The biggest reason I'm curious is, wouldn't any scheme involving black Rukh further Al Thamen's aim anyways?
We may never know...

Well we may, but it may take 100 more chapters.

He doesn't seem entirely evil or good, but she does seem to tilt more to the evil side of things.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen