AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-07-08, 08:50   Link #121
AKIKAN
Some Member

TGR finally ends at ch 1550 according to the author.
TPW doesn't seem to end yet, since a new chapter came out. But I don't know if it's epilogue or continuation of the next arc.
TMW is now the only novel I'm currently reading, since 2 of my 3 following novels seemed to have ended next to each other.
AKIKAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 09:19   Link #122
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIKAN View Post
TGR finally ends at ch 1550 according to the author.
TPW doesn't seem to end yet, since a new chapter came out. But I don't know if it's epilogue or continuation of the next arc.
TMW is now the only novel I'm currently reading, since 2 of my 3 following novels seemed to have ended next to each other.
stopped following TGR long time ago

right now my following pretty gone in off direction, since I'm probably having enough with traditional xuanhuan.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-01, 15:23   Link #123
AKIKAN
Some Member

Tian Can Tu Dou finally wrote a new novel. I have no idea when he started writing a new one, it already has over 100 chapters. This time the MC is a peerless genius who got plotted against when he was born and became unable to cultivate. We also have inscriptionist as complement to normal cultivation.
Old 2017-11-01, 22:21   Link #124
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIKAN View Post
Tian Can Tu Dou finally wrote a new novel. I have no idea when he started writing a new one, it already has over 100 chapters. This time the MC is a peerless genius who got plotted against when he was born and became unable to cultivate. We also have inscriptionist as complement to normal cultivation.
seen the new one age ago, just that his new novel seem lackluster for me atm, unless he have some very good development from now on, I'd shelved it
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 07:45   Link #125
AKIKAN
Some Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
seen the new one age ago, just that his new novel seem lackluster for me atm, unless he have some very good development from now on, I'd shelved it
I found the MC's nemesis (not sure if it'll be long time nemesis like Lin Langtian and Jia Xuan) to be pretty funny. He stole the MC's good fortune and was too snobbish about it being originally his in the first place, that he spent almost zero effort to get rid of the MC before he got strong. The first time ever I've seen such an idiotic reason for the MC to survive.

Tags
op mc, web novel