Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-04-16, 02:55   Link #2061
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The only actual freeloader is Mia, there was a whole chapter dedicated to the fact that they all had some kind of job on the side to help support the house.
You do realize that Mia has found a job in the very same chapter you are talking about.
Old 2018-04-16, 08:03   Link #2062
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Well, helping out once between messing out ten times is not really good record. Mia does more harm then good pretty much anytime, plus she is she endanger Kimihito with her skinship. Centorea is well meant but incompetent. Papi is birdbrain, Merina benign at best. Suu is most useful among them, but she kid who need supervision. And all aforementioned are freeloaders who doesn't show any effort supporting household on daily basis in any away.

You would need lot of bias to make case for them.
Suu is not the most helpful other than transforming and becoming medicine. Centorea has shown to be competent but wcchi demands she goofs up for some tiddy.

The one here being Bias is you dude. I'm making a case for everyone. You just shine shame on the other girls so your favorite seems the best. I don't want any of them to be rejected. and I harbor No Bias because my waifu is Polt and Cathyln
Old 2018-04-16, 09:53   Link #2063
Tenzen12

Centorea more mess up then don't (she is actually my second most favourite girl living in house BTW), even if it's for sake if ecchi or comedy it doesn't mean it isn't true. Either way I never shame girls just to put better light on other, I am not Seo.

-BokuBen - My favourite is Uruka, but you don't see me shame Fumino, Rizu being lost case is of course another matter.

-Fuuka - my favourite is Sara, but I am more then happy with Aoi winning and I never said wrong word about Tama-chan either.

-Kokoro Connect - Inaban is best, but Iori is interesting character in it's own rights..

-Ichigo 100% - My favourite is Satsuki, I am fine with Nishino winning.

-Hikaru: Asa is by miles best, but Shikibu deserved win and Aoi is much better then girls of her type are as well.

I could continue maybe hour, but it should be enough evidence I judge characters on their merit alone.
Old 2018-04-16, 10:31   Link #2064
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Each of them have their faults. Rach included.

Also I would stop calling them freeloaders. They aren't freeloaders when they were put into his care by the goverment. Each of them show they want to help but most of them can't exactly make $ as easy Rach can with her silk.

Its not like the girls can go out and get a job like Polt or the Monster Squad girls. Their bodies are infinitely easier to work in human society.

Also isnt Rach older? Of course shes gonna be more mature.
Old 2018-04-16, 16:31   Link #2065
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
You do realize that Mia has found a job in the very same chapter you are talking about.
I knew she looked for one, but I thought she quit at the end or something? Guess its been a while since I read it.
Old 2018-04-17, 07:15   Link #2066
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
I knew she looked for one, but I thought she quit at the end or something? Guess its been a while since I read it.
Something about Darling getting paid by the government so they don't have to work? It's been a long time.
Old 2018-04-17, 07:59   Link #2067
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Found it. It's was chapter 43. She works as a shrine maiden.
Old 2018-04-18, 11:40   Link #2068
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
Found it. It's was chapter 43. She works as a shrine maiden.
with the adorable fox girl aye. Wish she was always in adult form tho

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girl