AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-08-20, 05:07   Link #261
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Hmm...More like i need a guide to all the functions all tt. Cuz af watching some videos and stuff, found it to b a little difficult to understand.
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 08:06   Link #262
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Yea. I got the game working now. Thx for the translation Last_Sinner.
Old 2008-08-20, 08:56   Link #263
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Sent you some info via PM which will help, EN.

cranston, tried your advice. It still made no difference....I don't understand why this patch isn't changing a damn thing. I'm going to try 2-1 from a new game from the .06 exe and see if anything changes. I'm just getting really tired of this...
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 20:47   Link #264
cranston

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
Hmm...More like i need a guide to all the functions all tt. Cuz af watching some videos and stuff, found it to b a little difficult to understand.
I've already made a lot of "how to play" posts in the other forum that Last and I use. You could have a look there and see if they help.
cranston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:56   Link #265
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well, this is utterly weird. All things on files indicate the .06 patch was successfully applied. Yet it has made no change in game on anything. I tried a fresh game right from the start, yet in 2-2 it's still allowing me to build multiple Sands of Time, along with the other problems...

So it's applied, yet it's done nothing? I can't figure out, for the life of me, what on earth is going wrong...
Old 2008-08-22, 03:04   Link #266
cranston

Please don't take this as an insult, but could you post a screenshot of the menu to build an SoT a second time? Also, post a screenshot showing the location of the first SoT. I just want to make sure that you are really building an SoT for the 2nd time.
Old 2008-08-22, 03:26   Link #267
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

If it looks like this, then that's fine.

Old 2008-08-22, 06:37   Link #268
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I was building the structure above that one on the list...

I take it this is the part where you tell me I have NEVER actually built a Sands of Time and that I have somehow fluked getting to 5-2 with SS in all missions previous and that the structure between the mana converter and the thing in that picture, that black tower structure, which is what I built at the start of every mission since 2-2, is actually useless?
Old 2008-08-22, 06:40   Link #269
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah. you haven't built any Sands of Time at all. You were building the structure that increases your attack and defense values whenever you're in the place that it's in.

It's rather impressive that you got SS this far without Sands of Time!

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2008-08-22 at 06:50.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 06:58   Link #270
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Well if you take the shortest route and beat almost all battle in one fight. You still able to get SS rank without Sands of time or final velocity. But it will be giri giri.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 07:14   Link #271
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Oh flock....

Phoenix, I did try that, I ground it to a no-delay, point-perfect way but the order of mobs being shuffled by auto moves don't allow it without Sands of Time, at least not for what I'm playing.

Hmm, well...I don't think I have enough mana to build a Level 5 Sands of Time. I might be able to build a Level 3. If not I could redo 5-1 and save more mana, but I think if I got as close as I did without Sands of Time, Level 3 should suffice.

Man, this would explain why I was always bleeding in evetunally after a few tries and why cranston was coasting until Chapter 8.
Old 2008-08-22, 23:08   Link #272
cranston

*smacks own forehead*
I knew it. I just knew it.
You know, back in the Anfo forum, I specifically posted the following
Quote:
Sands of time 時の砂 is the one with the hour glass.
Old 2008-08-23, 01:51   Link #273
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

There were several things on that list that looked like an hourglass in 3-D. -_-
Old 2008-08-23, 04:02   Link #274
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Ah well. Let's just move on.

Any more questions, just ask away!

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2008-08-23 at 09:51.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 11:14   Link #275
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Hey guys, thx for the great haha i have been enjoying myself however some questions:

1. As my first time playing, is rank still as important? I got pretty much all As and 1S only... I heard u could get better move with higher ranks.

2. I m in chpt 3 rite af mission 1 and almost all my characters are abt lvl 7-8. Is tt fine or under lvl. Which is the best time to lvl ur characters?

3.Sometimes when i get a new Permanent Will for my characters, i duno who to apply the new PW to...Any advice??

Thx in advance^_^.
Old 2008-08-23, 11:48   Link #276
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

1. You get permanent will if you have at least S rank, SS giving you basically a better one. They aren't a mandatory, but they certainly change a lot of things and can make things much less a hassle (biggest example is how things change dramatically with Dual Edge II in normal mode).

2. That sounds fine, characters should be between 6-8 against Daraba. You don't need to be obsessed with level, just try to figure if you have too much trouble with the minions troops or not.

3. You have to compare the values, the target etc. If you don't understand japanese, that will be a real issue and you are forced for some trouble trial-and-error.
Old 2008-08-23, 11:56   Link #277
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
1-. Ranks Gives you Mana which you can use to level up later. The higher more mana you get. S and SS give you useful Permanent Will that you would normally get on the next chapter and even later.

2-. There is no better time to level up. When the a Trainer character gets a Level Increase in it's Reinforce skill you should just level up all you character as much as you can.

3-. Just give the PW to someone with the most useful skill. That's what I do.
Old 2008-08-23, 15:13   Link #278
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

3. If a "blue" character (Satsuki/Thalia) get a vanisher skill. It the best to get those first.
Old 2008-08-23, 15:19   Link #279
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Except probably the alpha etc. Honestly, I don't think you would ever use this in normal, except with all rounder blue units... well i think
Old 2008-08-23, 17:19   Link #280
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Yeah, the alpha/beta/gamma icescrew arrow is only usefull in curtain situation. Like the enemy part has a blue spirit with vanish skill and a green spirit.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel