AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-18, 10:58   Link #2861
gensouR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySin View Post
Well that seems to be a Huge wall of problems for Niko if she wants her relationship with Cherry Rook to improve.

Adding a question, How can someone achieve the "Highest Level" in UNF? and is there information about who could be the partner of Green Grandee among the Four Holies?
Spoiler for answer:

Waiting for Sita pickup

No matter what choice they make,humans will find a reason to regret,so in other words,there is no choice without regret,what's important is your heart's true feelings
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 03:02   Link #2862
Parousia

Another question, how many Enemies are guarding The Fluctuating Light? and are their class above the Four Holies?
Old 2014-07-19, 05:26   Link #2863
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

8 God (or Super-class) Enemies spawn as you approach The Fluctuating Light. And upon recieving the Armament, another sixteen will spawn. One is described by KYH to be so powerful as to 'make a Legend class Enemy look like a Chihuahua in comparison.'

They should be on the same level as the Four Gods guarding the palace.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 08:24   Link #2864
Parousia

Wow...given that, it would be impossible to get the Fluctuating Light even if you have Chrome Falcon's blink ability.

Adding a question, What does the Fluctuating Light give or do to the Burst Linker who obtains it?

Last edited by Parousia; 2014-07-20 at 05:02.
Parousia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 07:58   Link #2865
Mixed Milkshake
正体不明 - Code: Unknown

Been away from AS for quite a while, uni and everything.

I was in charge of Vol 7 translations on BakaTsuki before they took AW down, honestly I was not expecting it and having it taken down kinda made me lose motivation.

I saw someone asking for the translated parts of Vol 7 a while back, I have a backup copy on my drive but it's unedited and can contain some small errors. I'll ask Tusjecht if I can put it up on his site so that it can be viewed at least. There's only 2 chapters available but chapter 1 is roughly 1/3 of the volume anyway.

As to whether or not I'll continue translating Vol 7, all I can say right now is I'm not sure. Uni has been quite demanding once I started second year and the amount of effort I have to put into every single subject is staggering. (Being in one of the top universities of the nation sure does not lessen the workload) I may be able to do a page or so every weekend but that is still very slow. Everything will have to depend on my uni workload.

Feel free ask any questions you may have.

Last edited by Mixed Milkshake; 2014-07-20 at 08:15.
Mixed Milkshake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 08:01   Link #2866
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Finally, I settled down. I am back to posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixed Milkshake View Post

I was in charge of Vol 7 translations on BakaTsuki before they took AW down, honestly I was not expecting it and having it taken down kinda made me lose motivation.

I saw someone asking for the translated parts of Vol 7 a while back, I have a backup copy on my drive but it's unedited and can contain some small errors. I'll ask Tusjecht if I can put it up on his site so that it can be viewed at least. There's only 2 chapters available but chapter 1 is roughly 1/3 of the volume anyway.

As to whether or not I'll continue translating Vol 7, all I can say right now is I'm not sure. Uni has been quite demanding once I started second year and the amount of effort I have to put into every single subject is staggering. I may be able to do a page or so every weekend but that is still very slow. Everything will have to depend on my uni workload.

Spoiler for Regarding Rin:
Old 2014-07-20, 08:11   Link #2867
Mixed Milkshake

Spoiler for Rin:
Old 2014-07-20, 08:19   Link #2868
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Spoiler for Rin:
Thank you for your response.

Spoiler for Clarification:
Old 2014-07-20, 08:23   Link #2869
Mixed Milkshake

Spoiler for Rin:
Old 2014-07-20, 08:26   Link #2870
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Thank you very much. *goes off to correct a certain wiki*

One last question for today. Any word yet on the title of the next volume coming out this October?
Old 2014-07-20, 08:27   Link #2871
Mixed Milkshake

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Thank you very much. *goes off to correct a certain wiki*

One last question for today. Any word yet on the title of the next volume coming out this October?
no, nothing yet
Old 2014-07-20, 08:42   Link #2872
Parousia

Quote:

As to whether or not I'll continue translating Vol 7, all I can say right now is I'm not sure. Uni has been quite demanding once I started second year and the amount of effort I have to put into every single subject is staggering. (Being in one of the top universities of the nation sure does not lessen the workload) I may be able to do a page or so every weekend but that is still very slow. Everything will have to depend on my uni workload.

Here's my question, what attributes does The Fluctuating Light possess? and is it even possible to get it?
Old 2014-07-20, 09:02   Link #2873
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Here's my question, what attributes does The Fluctuating Light possess? and is it even possible to get it?
Unknown. I speculate if NN managed to convince the MAJORITY of the BB community to raid with them, then it is remotely possible. Until then, no.
Old 2014-07-20, 09:31   Link #2874
Parousia

Can you guys confirm these info about Black Vise's abilities.

First is about his ability that enables him to morph into any Avatar and even be able to copy their voices.

Second is about his Avatar name being fake and his color not being black.

Last edited by Parousia; 2014-07-20 at 10:15.
Parousia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 10:09   Link #2875
Parousia

Quote:

Last question/request, If you have time can you post a summary about the side story "Traces of Prominence".
Old 2014-07-20, 20:54   Link #2876
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Can you guys confirm these info about Black Vise's abilities.

First is about his ability that enables him to morph into any Avatar and even be able to copy their voices.

Second is about his Avatar name being fake and his color not being black.
It's not that he can morph into any avatar, he has only been suspected to have impersonated Black Lotus when leading a Legendary Enemy for some monster PK. No other BLinkers are known to have been his impersonation.

As for Ivory Tower, so much speculation is stacked on him, yes I understand. But nothing more conclusive has been known about him besides that he is mature-sounding and ultra-polite, and showing what traits he shares does not mean that he is Black Vise.

The second is slightly related to the first, and again it cannot be proven as of the latest volume. I suppose it comes from Niko's speculation that Black Vise may have had a different colour and therefore, a different name, but that was it: speculation. I know it will fuel fanfiction and OCs about colour-changing, shape-shifting avatars, but nothing is confirmed nor denied at this time.

God, I sound like the author.

I haven't read Traces Of Prominence yet. I'm mainly trying to translate Chapter 7 of V6 currently.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 05:05   Link #2877
Mixed Milkshake

Traces of Prominence is a story about Blood Leopard and her Legion. It explains some of her back stories and narrates a Legion battle with a small Legion called 'Helix'.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Also Tusjecht, are you ok with putting vol 7 on your site as well?

Last edited by Mixed Milkshake; 2014-07-21 at 05:17.
Old 2014-07-21, 05:34   Link #2878
Parousia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
It's not that he can morph into any avatar, he has only been suspected to have impersonated Black Lotus when leading a Legendary Enemy for some monster PK. No other BLinkers are known to have been his impersonation.

As for Ivory Tower, so much speculation is stacked on him, yes I understand. But nothing more conclusive has been known about him besides that he is mature-sounding and ultra-polite, and showing what traits he shares does not mean that he is Black Vise.

The second is slightly related to the first, and again it cannot be proven as of the latest volume. I suppose it comes from Niko's speculation that Black Vise may have had a different colour and therefore, a different name, but that was it: speculation. I know it will fuel fanfiction and OCs about colour-changing, shape-shifting avatars, but nothing is confirmed nor denied at this time.

God, I sound like the author.

I haven't read Traces Of Prominence yet. I'm mainly trying to translate Chapter 7 of V6 currently.
So it seems that Black Vise is an enigmatic avatar, also if his color is black or close to black then He and KYH would share small similarities in their Life Traumas?

Quote:
Traces of Prominence is a story about Blood Leopard and her Legion. It explains some of her back stories and narrates a Legion battle with a small Legion called 'Helix'.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Also Tusjecht, are you ok with putting vol 7 on your site as well?
Is the Legion "Helix" a PK Legion?
Old 2014-07-21, 05:43   Link #2879
Mixed Milkshake

Quote:
So it seems that Black Vise is an enigmatic avatar, also if his color is black or close to black then He and KYH would share small similarities in their Life Traumas?

Is the Legion "Helix" a PK Legion?

There are several colours that have been classified as special because the trauma behind their formation isn't clear. Black being one and Aqua being another. Black Vise's colour isn't known yet so it could be as you said. Or their traumas could be completely different and the similarity is purely coincidental.

Even if two avatars share a similar colour that does not mean their traumas must be similar, colours come from the the internality or externality of the traumas' source and target and several other factors.

Helix is a small scale Legion that is on friendly terms with Prominence, they are not a PK Legion
Old 2014-07-21, 06:47   Link #2880
Parousia

Quote:
There are several colours that have been classified as special because the trauma behind their formation isn't clear. Black being one and Aqua being another. Black Vise's colour isn't known yet so it could be as you said. Or their traumas could be completely different and the similarity is purely coincidental.

Even if two avatars share a similar colour that does not mean their traumas must be similar, colours come from the the internality or externality of the traumas' source and target and several other factors.

Helix is a small scale Legion that is on friendly terms with Prominence, they are not a PK Legion
So Helix is a somewhat a small branch of Prominence?

Adding an out of the topic question, since BB's UNF covers the whole Japan(maybe), then it would be possible for some small dungeons to appear with it's own treasures similar to the seven arcs but weaker in comparison?

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality