AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-21, 10:23   Link #81
Flashdance
Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
As for Zaraki, I don't know what the heck is up with him. He does have ridiculously high spirit energy which contributes to some damage reduction (just like the arrancar). However, he seems to have some kind of crazy regeneration. Have you guys noticed how often Zaraki gets cut, and even what are regular mortal wounds he just stops bleeding after a while. He has some insane regeneration and endurance.
Well most likely he does it like Ichigo, who stopped the bleeding in his fight against Kenpachi with pure reiatsu.
So if Kenpachi gets cutted too deep he just stops the bleeding with his insanely high reiatsu.

@Kyttie

I assume you havent read the manga yet.
Well in the Hueco Mundo arc thereŽll be another fight in which Ichigos and Kenpachis strength can be compared.

Spoiler for Fight in the manga:
Old 2008-02-21, 11:32   Link #82
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

[/QUOTE]

Of course he'll laugh, he's a freaking masochist...

Old 2008-02-21, 13:03   Link #83
Kyttie

ohh, can't wait for that one then :P

cuz in general, that circle confuzzles me :\
Old 2008-03-09, 04:32   Link #84
Iseikuneso
3rd Seat 1st Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I'm a little lost if this is indeed official. Aizen stated he mastered all the forms of combat and implied that he reached the limits for power a shinigami can achieve. So shouldn't all his stats be maxed out at 100?

*edit*

I took the liberty of adding up everything and ranking them based on their combined statistic totals. Obviously this doesn't serve as a complete and accurate guide on which captain would own which captain in a fight since Zaraki (being statistically the weakest) easily defies this alone by defeating Tousen.

1.) Yamamoto-------560 & Aizen-560
2.) Unohana---------540
3.) Kyoraku----------530
4.) Byakuya----------510
5.) Hitsugaya--------500
6.) Ukitake-----------490
7.) Gin----------------480
8.) Komamura-------470
9.) soifong-----------460 & Tosen-460
10.)Mayuri------------430
11.)Kenpachi---------390
Aizen said there were limits, but he never specifically said he reached them.
Old 2008-03-13, 14:17   Link #85
Blerghovic
Meh

I don't think we can really compare all the captain's strength levels. Right now there are far too many unknowns with most of them (haven't seen them fight or haven't seen their bankai).
Old 2008-03-13, 14:30   Link #86
Antiplague
Arch Angel

beautiful
purly beautiful;
Old 2008-03-13, 16:02   Link #87
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashdance View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2008-04-27, 18:55   Link #88
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

haha i love how how well rounded gin is (even if hitsugaya has more mobility its just because he is a shorty)and how his favorite hobby is... people watching XD i also find it incredibly cute how he would grow persimmons and give them to the other squads

......virgos unite!

to discontinue my ramblin on foxy, i love unohana she is such an underappreciated character that can totally kick ass yet still maintain such a nurturing and motherly profile.... cant wait to see her fight
Old 2008-04-28, 23:06   Link #89
skurai

I think the graph is just bs. There is no way kenpachi is that low. And gin was able to handle hitsugaya's bankai in shikai mode.
Old 2008-04-29, 06:23   Link #90
Yosei
Death by writing

When did Hits use Bankai against Gin?
Old 2008-04-29, 07:07   Link #91
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
When did Hits use Bankai against Gin?
the first fight he had with gin. In soul society. The only fight really.
Old 2008-04-30, 05:56   Link #92
Skyring

Quote:
Originally Posted by skurai View Post
I think the graph is just bs. There is no way kenpachi is that low. And gin was able to handle hitsugaya's bankai in shikai mode.
The graphs show power for each captain in different area, I doubt that Kenpachi can use Kidou since he can probably just cut though everything. Why use binding spells when you can cut it in half? What if Gin was hiding his power to decieve the other captains? I think if he was even close to dieing in that fight he would have opened up a can of whoop ass.
Old 2008-04-30, 06:55   Link #93
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyring View Post
The graphs show power for each captain in different area, I doubt that Kenpachi can use Kidou since he can probably just cut though everything. Why use binding spells when you can cut it in half? What if Gin was hiding his power to decieve the other captains? I think if he was even close to dieing in that fight he would have opened up a can of whoop ass.
its probably juz meant to make ppl ask questions I believe, thats all. I believe gin is strong considering how he fought toushirou but toushirou is weak and no way kenapachi is the weakest. Even mayuri recognizes kenpachis powers.
Old 2008-04-30, 11:13   Link #94
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
its probably juz meant to make ppl ask questions I believe, thats all. I believe gin is strong considering how he fought toushirou but toushirou is weak and no way kenapachi is the weakest. Even mayuri recognizes kenpachis powers.
Hitsugaya is not weak just inexperienced and too young by Byakuya's age he will probably be one of the strongest captains, already he is a child prodigy, also in that fight Hits used his shikai and even then Gin recognised his strength, Kenpachi has raw power but overall Hits is better.
Old 2008-04-30, 15:28   Link #95
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

These power graphs are completely laughable. Hitsugaya, are you kidding me?? He would get pwned by just about every captain. Gin would just absolutely demolish him if he fought him for real. Gin almost killed Byakuya with his shikai in the SS arc (though Bya was just protecting Rukia)! Kenpachi demolished Tousen and Komamura at the same time w/o even taking off his eyepatch. What a joke!
Old 2008-04-30, 18:05   Link #96
Yosei
Death by writing

Quote:
the first fight he had with gin. In soul society. The only fight really.
I thought that was his Shikai. At least in the anime it was.
Old 2008-04-30, 20:17   Link #97
Warchef

It was his Shikai.. Not his Bankai. He didn't use it until he discovered Aizen in Central 46, and decided to get revenge on him for supposedly killing Hinamori.
Old 2008-04-30, 21:59   Link #98
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Spoiler for i hear there be nazis about... to the cellars i say!:
Old 2008-05-01, 10:35   Link #99
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
Spoiler for i hear there be nazis about... to the cellars i say!:
In the SS arc it looks like the captains were holding back as they could have killed Ichigo if they wanted to, also it has been how many days/weeks/months since the SS arc so they could have gotten stronger
Old 2008-05-01, 19:15   Link #100
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
In the SS arc it looks like the captains were holding back as they could have killed Ichigo if they wanted to, also it has been how many days/weeks/months since the SS arc so they could have gotten stronger
yeah, i guess they underestimated him and slip went the katana .... so ichigo on the other hand has gotten weaker? or atleast plays that he is weaker?
Closed Thread