AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-13, 00:35   Link #4181
garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Spoiler for Art:

Curtain Call art plz
interesting how everyone seems to be a member of a sub-group (as per costume),
at first I thought Haruka was alone( and well maybe she could do it alone topping that NHK poll, nyehehe) but on second look she's with Mami & Makoto. So what's that sub-group with Yayoi & Ritsuko? thats a bit of a strange pairing, no?
Old 2013-01-13, 01:00   Link #4182
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Anybody knows the tracklist for the new album?
Right here, if you'd please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage View Post
interesting how everyone seems to be a member of a sub-group (as per costume),
at first I thought Haruka was alone( and well maybe she could do it alone topping that NHK poll, nyehehe) but on second look she's with Mami & Makoto. So what's that sub-group with Yayoi & Ritsuko? thats a bit of a strange pairing, no?
They're dressed according to the other Namassuka albums. Album one had the vampire costumes with Hibiki, Takane and Miki, album two was Ryuuguu Komachi with Ami, Azusa and Iori, and so on.
Old 2013-01-13, 01:12   Link #4183
garbage

^ oh ok , so Yayoi is singing with Ritsuko on the album, but it's not really a sub grouping/pairing thing like Ryuuguu Komachi & Project Fairy.
Old 2013-01-13, 05:53   Link #4184
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
^ oh ok , so Yayoi is singing with Ritsuko on the album, but it's not really a sub grouping/pairing thing like Ryuuguu Komachi & Project Fairy.
But listening to Mahou wo Kakete and the songs Yayoi usually sings... I can see the two working out together as a group
Old 2013-01-13, 21:43   Link #4185
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Nah, they just stuck together characters who would fit the songs best. I mean, in the anime they put Makoto, Yukiho and Yayoi for the Honey Heartbeat insert, but on the album it's Haruka, Mami and Makoto. Ryuuguu's the only detachment.
Old 2013-01-14, 17:57   Link #4186
Dextro
He Without a Title

On the latest episode of puchimas: Haruka-san strikes!
Old 2013-01-14, 23:03   Link #4187
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Haruka-san strikes !!!
Poor Iori...

Btw, does soundtrack of Im@s Shiny Festa comes out already??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 02:04   Link #4188
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Really? Nobody comments on Ritsuko pulling P by his hand? And just look at what P is wearing...and that dress(?) that Kotori-san is holding...can it be-!?

*wedding bells*

*hides from Ritsuko fans*

BTW@Azuma:
I doubt that they'll release a "soundtrack" for Shiny Festa. We'll just have to wait for MUSIC to appear on some upcoming iM@S album that's yet to be announced.

Oh, and Bandai is being a jerk again and releasing iM@S:CG poster sets on the Premium Bandai site:

http://p-bandai.jp/carddas/item-1000079054/

There are three different sets and each set features four idols.

Passion set: Kirari, Mika, Rika, Airi
Cool set: Ranko, Rin, Kaede, Rina
Cute set: Uzuki, Sachiko, Miho, Anzu

...one set for 2100yen or all three for...6300yen? Really? They couldn't atleast knock it down to 6000yen for buying all three sets? *sigh*

Deadline for order is 2/4. Figured I'd give a heads up if anyone was interested in them so that they can order through a third-party site or whatever. It's "supposed" to be a PremiumBandai "only" goods but chances are a few may pop up around the place.

Let's see...what else? Oh, the "Passion" volume of the iM@S:CG Anthology comic features a cover done by Harada Takehito (character designer for the "Disgaea" series), just incase if anyone was a big fan. Also in June they'll release Nendoroid Petite of the iM@S:CG girls too. Might want to get pre-orders in if you're interested.

Now, back to watching Puchim@su.
Old 2013-01-15, 07:19   Link #4189
garbage

really like that ED song for Puchimas, have they released any single for that?

BTW: why is this not in the current series section we do have Puchimasu showing right?
Old 2013-01-15, 18:44   Link #4190
jdennis007

To keep the newfags out, to avoid people who love to post spoilers, they are not lady for the awesomeness that is Puchimas, true Idolm@ster fans already come here anyway, or the lame excuse of nobody bothered to create a thread for it.
Old 2013-01-15, 18:55   Link #4191
kitten320

Well Puchimasu are really short and not much to discuss so I guess they consider it to be not important.
Old 2013-01-15, 19:08   Link #4192
Nerroth
NePoi!

Funi are now posting their own subs for Puchim@s straight onto YouTube; but for now, the videos seem to work on desktops or notebooks only. (I can watch the clips on my laptop, but not using the YT app on my PS Vita).

Last edited by Nerroth; 2013-01-15 at 19:34.
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 22:14   Link #4193
Freeter
beyond

Puchi 12: I will never look at Yayoi the same way again
Old 2013-01-16, 13:08   Link #4194
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I'm kinda disappointed on the track list for this new release since I don't know most of the songs. I thought it was going to be a compilation of the best songs from the previous Namassuka releases.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 10:43   Link #4195
deathblade999

The Idolm@ster 2 ps3 game

If anyones interested in bringing Idolm@ster 2 to the west then please go to this link and sign the petition.
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/projectidoleng
Post this link where ever you think people will be interested. If we want this to happen we're gonna need al the help we can get.
deathblade999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 12:47   Link #4196
shinku no kage

$#!+

...Wonder Festival Winter 2013, Futaba Anzu and Shibuya Rin figma figures will make their debut.

-Futaba Anzu
-Shibuya Rin

...thank gawd that GoodSmile is selling them online too:
Winter Festival Winter 2013 items

Online pre-orders begin 2/10 up til 2/18 and will be shipped out in June. Just incase if anyone else besides me was interested. It seems that they even accept payment methods like Paypal, however I don't know if they ship overseas. orz
Old 2013-01-18, 12:59   Link #4197
EroKing

Old 2013-01-18, 20:46   Link #4198
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

So I've just run through 11 eps of Puchimas.

It's like candy, or a snack, IMO. Puchimas makes very little sense if you haven't seen the Im@s anime or played the games (oh god Chihaya route in Missing Moon, so hard T_T), but for those who have it's fun and adorable.

I had to laugh at Chihya's animosity at Afu for "boing-boing" and the narrator going, "No, there is a difference, if you don't see anything it's just your imagination."

Also, seeing Chihaya with Chihya perched on her head nearly killed me from the cuteness.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 22:19   Link #4199
Nerroth
NePoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
$#!+

...Wonder Festival Winter 2013, Futaba Anzu and Shibuya Rin figma figures will make their debut.

-Futaba Anzu
-Shibuya Rin

...thank gawd that GoodSmile is selling them online too:
Winter Festival Winter 2013 items

Online pre-orders begin 2/10 up til 2/18 and will be shipped out in June. Just incase if anyone else besides me was interested. It seems that they even accept payment methods like Paypal, however I don't know if they ship overseas. orz
I wonder if any other IM@S characters will get the Figma treatment.

(Does Rin wear earrings in much of her official character art?)
Old 2013-01-19, 01:40   Link #4200
shinku no kage

Personally I really wish that they'll at the very least do the 765pro idols for a figma series line up but...there's the question of which costume and color they'd use. So many possibilities...though chances are they'll probably sell different ones at different events IF they ever do an iM@S line up.

...though I was surprised that they went with the iM@S:CG girls. What? Are they planning to release ALL (or at the very least the "popular" ones) of them? Which would be as awesome as it would be expensive for collectors to collect them all, I think they should just stick to the Nendoroid Petite line up for that.

Oh, and I just got my copy of the PETIT iDOLM@STER Twelve Seasons! Vol.2 Kisaragi Chihaya and Chihya. Not bad in general, two original songs, solo version of La-La-La-Wonderland, and a special "petit" drama track, which is the only place Chihya appears, don't know if it's just this CD or not but there's no puchidol vocals in the songs. Though in this CD all the songs are rather upbeat for Chihaya. (by no means is that a bad thing) The first song "Choco Fondue" is a Valentine themed(?) song. Seems like they might do songs based on an event and/or holiday of the birth month for each idol or something? Since Chihaya's b-day is in Feb = Valentine.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Yayoi's solo version of La-La-La-Wonderland, just imagining it makes me smile. Then there's Hibiki x Chibiki's CD coming out in...late March I believe. And ofcourse they're tempting fans to buy all 12 CDs by offering a special collector's box with a special illustration done by Akane-sensei for those that do. orz

I also picked up THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER 006 - Kanzaki Ranko. It wasn't actually half bad, I really like her song. I was also amused that they had two "talk" tracks. One of them is an translated interpretation of the first one as Ranko has chuunibyou and speaks accordingly in a confusing manner.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s