AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-26, 12:10   Link #3661
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
She already knows Touma as someone who Miko-chin is indebted to.

True, but she only has a description of him. Saten doesn't know his name or seen his face, so it is possible that she doesn't connect the dots.
Old 2013-02-26, 12:14   Link #3662
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
True, but she only has a description of him. Saten doesn't know his name or seen his face, so it is possible that she doesn't connect the dots.
Borrowing race.
Old 2013-02-26, 12:49   Link #3663
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
Touma would probably have to take Saten with him to finish the race.
That would be quite hilarious.

Anyway here are some new spoilers:
apparently Kuroko convinced Uiharu that only she was brainwashed.

Old 2013-02-26, 13:18   Link #3664
tsunade666

I like the smile of Misaki. MIB Biribiri.
Old 2013-02-26, 14:14   Link #3665
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Borrowing race.
Unless I missed something, I believe only Uiharu and Kuroko were shown watching the broadcast. It is certainly possible that Saten also saw the broadcast elsewhere. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next chapter.
Old 2013-02-26, 14:22   Link #3666
Shadow5YA

I think Touma will be used to fill in Kuroko, Saten, and Uiharu's lost memories about Mikoto.
Old 2013-02-26, 16:49   Link #3667
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think Touma will be used to fill in Kuroko, Saten, and Uiharu's lost memories about Mikoto.
Oh god he's going to touch them all in the head isn't he?

He's going to pat them and say "yosh yosh!" isn't he?!
Old 2013-02-26, 16:58   Link #3668
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

It's about time Kihara got what was coming to him.
Old 2013-02-26, 17:14   Link #3669
Flere821
Lurker

@Touma meeting Saten: I won't be surprised if Touma ends up with a 'Fukou Da' and not completing his race, coming dead last - those two might not meet at all, with Touma giving up on finding something as unscientific as a protective charm in Academy City Crisis averted at the last second.
Old 2013-02-26, 18:09   Link #3670
zaeraal

^Reply to above posts.

There are a lot of paths this meeting can take.
That's why it is so interesting..

for example:
1. - The Kamachi trolling scenario, with the "When Kamijou and Saten cross paths...what exactly will begin?" being just a troll bait. They will just avoid each other after all.

2. - The completly normal scenario, in which she borrows him the charm, he somehow happens to dispel Misaki's mind controll after he finishes his race, she rushes off back to Uiharu and Shirai to solve her stuff, but in the end never gets to ask his name.

3. - The misfortune scenario in which he is draged into all this mess and ends up dispelling the mind controll for all of them by patting them, probably raising a few flags.

4. - The total manly scenario, in which he sees the protection charm, but Saten will be unwiling to lend it, so he will grab her by her butt, put her on his back and run the race with her yelling like Tarzan all the way..

5. - The magic scenario, where she decides to swap her charm for something important that belongs to him (his phone), get's contacted by someone and gets dragged into his "world".

6. - The friendship scenario, where she lends the charm, later they will have a nice chat and hang out like a normal people. Touma will have for the first (and last) time a normal day with a girl.

7. - The end of the world scenario...

And many more.
I personally have quite a lot of expectations for the next chapter
Old 2013-02-26, 18:13   Link #3671
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
4. - The total manly scenario, in which he sees the protection charm, but Saten will be unwiling to lend it, so he will grab her by her butt, put her on his back and run the race with her yelling like Tarzan all the way..

Wouldn't be the first girl he kidnapped... >_>
Old 2013-02-26, 19:11   Link #3672
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
^Reply to above posts.

There are a lot of paths this meeting can take.
That's why it is so interesting..

for example:
1. - The Kamachi trolling scenario, with the "When Kamijou and Saten cross paths...what exactly will begin?" being just a troll bait. They will just avoid each other after all.

2. - The completly normal scenario, in which she borrows him the charm, he somehow happens to dispel Misaki's mind controll after he finishes his race, she rushes off back to Uiharu and Shirai to solve her stuff, but in the end never gets to ask his name.

3. - The misfortune scenario in which he is draged into all this mess and ends up dispelling the mind controll for all of them by patting them, probably raising a few flags.

5. - The magic scenario, where she decides to swap her charm for something important that belongs to him (his phone), get's contacted by someone and gets dragged into his "world".

6. - The friendship scenario, where she lends the charm, later they will have a nice chat and hang out like a normal people. Touma will have for the first (and last) time a normal day with a girl.

7. - The end of the world scenario...

And many more.
I personally have quite a lot of expectations for the next chapter
8 - Mitori finds out that Saten is a friend of Mikoto as well and decides to try to grab her for leverage after seeing her separated from the others. Touma delivers falcon punch. ????. 'Fukou Da' .

Now that it has been mentioned, I could totally see Touma using his hand to return the girls' memories to normal.
Old 2013-02-26, 20:28   Link #3673
mark1246

Quote:
I feel like #2 is the most closely related situation that can happen to touma and still be canon because it seem saten never see him again until she finally MAKE A CAMEO IN NT NOVEL
Old 2013-02-26, 20:30   Link #3674
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That would be quite the drama series subplot if Kamijou holds on to her Omamori all this time...
Old 2013-02-27, 02:36   Link #3675
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
I feel like #2 is the most closely related situation that can happen to touma and still be canon because it seem saten never see him again until she finally MAKE A CAMEO IN NT NOVEL
Yeah, it's the one most possible.
Even in LN, Kamijou summarized the "Fu Ko Da" events of Daihasei, but there wasn't a mention of Saten or Misaki.
So from the canon side, it would be most probable that he won't be involved.

Hovewer I would not forgive Kamachi if he goes with something so trivial and stupid.
I mean.. there is so much potential (even without him being actively involved)

Aside from the ones I mentioned before, there are a lot of other "crazier" possibilities like
8. - The charm could be magical (this teory was around when anime aired) and he migh cancell it's effects, resulting in..

9. - IB has great impact on all powers around him (heck, he made spawn Kazakiri), so it can affect her power too (wasn't something about this mentioned in LN?) - her ability migh completly change, she might learn how to use her lv 0 power..

10. - She might have the charm at home, so she takes him there, later she will take a shower and happens to runs around her room naked while he comes to return it Then her parents come to visit her..

11. - He listens to Saten problems, decides to go and defeat te villain (Misaki), ends up saving her instead (with his traditional preaching and punching in the face), but the fanservice events will be so traumatic, that he will no longer want to remember them after Daihasei ends.

12. - Saten agrees to lend him the charm if he returns the favor. ( Later she will make him crossdress for her (Touka), so she can flip his/her skirt )

Last edited by zaeraal; 2013-03-05 at 07:18.
Old 2013-03-05, 07:41   Link #3676
zaeraal

The raw and translation is up.
(Chinese version was posted long time ago)

Spoiler for summary:

Another summary is here: http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-2785.html

Considering that Saten is investigating the liquid metal (not Misaki), it narrows down the possible paths her meeting with Kamijou can take, but I am still looking forward to it.
Old 2013-03-05, 07:42   Link #3677
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wait I forgot, what liquid metal?
Old 2013-03-05, 07:48   Link #3678
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait I forgot, what liquid metal?
Last chapter, Kuroko assumed the "terrorist" that attacked Uiharu used liquid metal and was at least level 3 - 4.
So they were investigating facilities that fabricated it and people that could control it, which leads them to Kouzaku Mitori.

Her power was shown in chapter 54:
Old 2013-03-05, 09:09   Link #3679
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Wait, so she's the T-1000?
Old 2013-03-05, 11:27   Link #3680
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Wait, so she's the T-1000?
No, she controls a T-1000.