AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-10, 01:11   Link #2181
U<3Anime
Boo!

Chihaya's suffering is contagious.....seriously.

But was it really necessary for producer to fall down the hole? Kind of feel that's really forced excuse for more drama. And whydoes producer even end up hurling himself forward? Thought he would be yanking Haruka back up and have himself fall back in the process. Does he really need to exert that much force and shift his momentum forward at the same time?
Old 2011-12-10, 01:35   Link #2182
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
But was it really necessary for producer to fall down the hole? Kind of feel that's really forced excuse for more drama. And whydoes producer even end up hurling himself forward? Thought he would be yanking Haruka back up and have himself fall back in the process. Does he really need to exert that much force and shift his momentum forward at the same time?
If you look at the situation, Haruka had basically already fallen in, with P-san barely managing to hold onto the pillar when he grabbed Haruka. Given that Haruka is about 45 kg, this is a lot of weight which needed to be pulled up. Simply fallen backwards could have made Haruka slip and actually fall into the hole, and as such P-san took the risk and pushed Haruka back. Turned out he himself couldn't keep the balance and fell in.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 02:20   Link #2183
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

@U<3Anime:

Do not mind such trivial things! Broducer just couldn't handle his own powers well!
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 02:56   Link #2184
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
If you look at the situation, Haruka had basically already fallen in, with P-san barely managing to hold onto the pillar when he grabbed Haruka. Given that Haruka is about 45 kg, this is a lot of weight which needed to be pulled up. Simply fallen backwards could have made Haruka slip and actually fall into the hole, and as such P-san took the risk and pushed Haruka back. Turned out he himself couldn't keep the balance and fell in.
Also, he may be wearing leather shoes and the stage floor is usually slippery. Which make it even more difficult for P-san to balance himself. Then again, this is anime. Anything can happen, however illogical is it.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 03:06   Link #2185
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Producer-san I hardly knew ye. No, seriously, I don't even know your name. But I'm still sad.

I'm just going to pretend it didn't happen and everything is okay. Broducer won't be taken down so easily!
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 03:35   Link #2186
sinner0

What will happen to Producer-san? The are 4 possibility:

1) he is perfectly fine
2) he is alive but with some major injuries like broken leg or arm.
3) he went into a comatose state
4) he die

What is your take?
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 04:08   Link #2187
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I go for 2 or 3.
Old 2011-12-10, 04:44   Link #2188
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I go for 2 or 3.
I'd actually go as far as to say 3 or 4, because of how Haruka talks in the preview. A broken limb or being perfectly fine would allow Producer to assure Haruka that it wasn't her fault, and she'd be in a much less horrified and defeated mood.
Old 2011-12-10, 05:01   Link #2189
MartianMage

Been reading around and stuff and I dunno I feel I find it odd how a lot of people seem to be saying that Miki stole Producer-san from Haruka... errr... he doesn't belong to anyone to begin with. Interrupted rudely? What we're seeing might be vastly different from Miki's point of view. If I see 2 of my friends talking or sitting together I can just barge in and say hi especially when they're out in the open like that. And lastly about the lead role... Miki's just being competetive... it's not like she's being mean to Haruka. <_<
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 05:08   Link #2190
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Sabato View Post
Been reading around and stuff and I dunno I feel I find it odd how a lot of people seem to be saying that Miki stole Producer-san from Haruka... errr... he doesn't belong to anyone to begin with. Interrupted rudely? What we're seeing might be vastly different from Miki's point of view. If I see 2 of my friends talking or sitting together I can just barge in and say hi especially when they're out in the open like that. And lastly about the lead role... Miki's just being competetive... it's not like she's being mean to Haruka. <_<
When you jump into two people talking though, is one of them covering their face and looking really depressed? I would not dare walk in on a moment like that; I find it rude to interrupt two people talking even in an excited mood.
Old 2011-12-10, 05:09   Link #2191
karuroso

This isn't the kind of series to have a main character dying, if somehow Broducer indeed dies then this series will be one of the biggest trolls I ever seen ,easily surpassing Mashiro-Iro this season...
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 05:15   Link #2192
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
When you jump into two people talking though, is one of them covering their face and looking really depressed? I would not dare walk in on a moment like that; I find it rude to interrupt two people talking even in an excited mood.
Maybe you'd like to rewatch that particular scene? Like I said... what we're seeing might be vastly different from Miki's point of view and if you rewatch the scene(no one's covering their faces really) there was no way for Miki to "read the mood" cause she's not seeing this events from our perspective.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 05:30   Link #2193
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
This isn't the kind of series to have a main character dying, if somehow Broducer indeed dies then this series will be one of the biggest trolls I ever seen ,easily surpassing Mashiro-Iro this season...
It's not a good idea to set "types" for shows anyways; anything can happen and believing in one thing only leads to deception. Not SAYING Producer died of course, but I see it as a decent possibility that it happened. Consider how great that fall was, and the nature in which he fell in. I'm still somewhat expecting one of those hospital visit scenes however, where Haruka enters quietly at first and most things are somewhat resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Sabato View Post
Maybe you'd like to rewatch that particular scene? Like I said... what we're seeing might be vastly different from Miki's point of view and if you rewatch the scene(no one's covering their faces really) there was no way for Miki to "read the mood" cause unlike us she's not seeing this events from our perspective.
Ugh, I've seen it more than enough, thanks. I can respect what you're saying because it does make sense, but this isn't even the first time she's just jumped in while two people were talking. After shutting down Haruka's request from before like that, there should be a little bit of consideration here and there. I'll also say that this isn't the first time that Miki's actions have caused problems. I don't dislike her or anything, but I can honestly say that out of all of the idols, she's the least considerate with no solid backing for it.

And while I'm on the topic, don't expect anything here with the following episodes. I'd like to use Mahou Sensei Negima just as a reference, for those of you who had seen it. Without spoiling much, the series goes through pretty light-toned with some conflicts, until a couple episodes from the end when a tragedy strikes. In the final moments however, things do turn around in a way. iDOLM@STER has the potential to do the exact same thing, or truly take it down the second route and end sadly. I'd be surprised if they went with the latter, but it'd be interesting both ways. When it comes to popularity however, we might also have to consider a potential secondary series; the chances seem slim but still possible.
Old 2011-12-10, 05:55   Link #2194
Sumeragi
Banned

For some reason I find it appealing to have P-san have a serious head injury. It might help tie up some strings back together.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 06:05   Link #2195
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Watched 23:
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 06:24   Link #2196
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Uh, I don't agrre with those who said that Miki is angry. No, she's sad but I don't think she's angry toward someone.n Futhermore, Miki didn't interrupt them. They were not talking at this moment. Haruka was about to say sometjing but that's all.

Now, Badass Producer will not die from that. It's not that high serioulsy. Maybe one or two thing broken.

Btw, even if Haruka is important for the group it's not thanks to her that's they are all here today. It's thank to the Producer. I think some people don't give him enough credit. He's the manager. It's him who make them what they are today. Not Haruka.

Now, It's really sad for Haruka. But you can't blame the other for that. I hope we will have an happy ending with a smiling haruka, of course
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 07:03   Link #2197
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Ok, seems that there is a contra between "Haruka also a victim" and "Haruka is the cause"...

Let's look into things...

Haruka also a victim:
- Haruka always spends her time to come into practice session no matter how busy she is.
- Haruka wants bond of their friendship and togetherness is not changing no matter how busy they are.

Haruka is the cause:
- Move on Haruka, things cant stay the same once you are a famous idol.
- Idol is a job, not a highschool club where everyone is expected to come to clubroom after school. Be professional...

So what is the conclusion?
I say the main root is the bad management by 765pro. I have sighted this since eps 13 where Ryuugu Komachi is late for the concert because they stuck in outside of the town. Seriously, why Ritsuko (or the office) wants the idols out of town in the day of the live concert? As far as i know, the "professional" office will have their unit stand by from the morning on the day of live concert to minimize any risk.

And what does that contribute to this incident? Well, it is happening again. A live concert is scheduled for year end. And yet, everyone seems to be full of schedule and cant come for practice (and one time, they have to cancel the practice). Yesh, it is greed for not rejecting any job.

The office should have power to reject jobs if they collide with the practice session of your live concert. Ritsuko at one point tells Haruka "You dont need to consider which is more important between this and the show" Wow... You means that your own unit live concert is last priority. It doesnt matter if you give fans a crappy performance in live concert. Well done, 765pro.

TL;DR 765PRO has a very bad time, resource and risk management.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 07:19   Link #2198
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Image spam time...

Holy, that Makoto outfit !!!

And news from Yaraon, eps 24 is the last eps of Haruka eps, with eps 25 is live concert episode. And @papermario, looks like they will go with a happy ending mode.
Source: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-5824.html
Old 2011-12-10, 07:25   Link #2199
Zavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Ok, seems that there is a contra between "Haruka also a victim" and "Haruka is the cause"...

Let's look into things...

Haruka also a victim:
- Haruka always spends her time to come into practice session no matter how busy she is.
- Haruka wants bond of their friendship and togetherness is not changing no matter how busy they are.

Haruka is the cause:
- Move on Haruka, things cant stay the same once you are a famous idol.
- Idol is a job, not a highschool club where everyone is expected to come to clubroom after school. Be professional...

So what is the conclusion?
I say the main root is the bad management by 765pro. I have sighted this since eps 13 where Ryuugu Komachi is late for the concert because they stuck in outside of the town. Seriously, why Ritsuko (or the office) wants the idols out of town in the day of the live concert? As far as i know, the "professional" office will have their unit stand by from the morning on the day of live concert to minimize any risk.

And what does that contribute to this incident? Well, it is happening again. A live concert is scheduled for year end. And yet, everyone seems to be full of schedule and cant come for practice (and one time, they have to cancel the practice). Yesh, it is greed for not rejecting any job.

The office should have power to reject jobs if they collide with the practice session of your live concert. Ritsuko at one point tells Haruka "You dont need to consider which is more important between this and the show" Wow... You means that your own unit live concert is last priority. It doesnt matter if you give fans a crappy performance in live concert. Well done, 765pro.

TL;DR 765PRO has a very bad time, resource and risk management.
My thought was the same actually, I mean the concert is a pretty big thing, and it seems that they can't rehearsal at all. I'm not sure how things work in real industry though.

May you should become P-san instead lol.
Zavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 08:18   Link #2200
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavie View Post
My thought was the same actually, I mean the concert is a pretty big thing, and it seems that they can't rehearsal at all. I'm not sure how things work in real industry though.

May you should become P-san instead lol.
Well, i believe i should give the honor to shinku no kage...
He already had experience managing those idols for, last time i counted, 6 times??

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s