AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-25, 22:00   Link #1041
Mazyrian

Quote:
On another front, I've read speculations that Kud was fully aware of the truth of the world by the end of her route, and that she was actually offering to sacrifice herself so that the rest of the Little Busters may live in the real world.

It also makes me wonder about Kurugaya's true end. The way I see it, Kurugaya's true End and Kud Wafter takes place in alternative outcomes after the events of Refrain. I think the problem, and the Fridge Horror is, depending on how much memories those girls retained of Rin in the Dream World after waking, there's alot of hearts that will be broken.
After finishing Refrain Kud gets some additional scenes, and a new end (at least in EX), and there are a few scenes with her talking with Kyousuke like she had noticed something. About her route, my personal theory is that the whole cave thing was something like an allegory for her emotional situation, and what was really happening was that ending unlocked after Refrain.

And I don't think the characters remember much of the concrete events. Riki may have said as much in Sasami (though I don't quite remember now -even if I should; it wasn't so long ago I read it), and, well, that's the whole point of Kurugaya's: that she wouldn't remember her relationship with Riki.

As for whether Kanata was real or not, somebody should count the lights before and after finishing Haruka's.
Old 2012-11-25, 22:05   Link #1042
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
After finishing Refrain Kud gets some additional scenes, and a new end (at least in EX), and there are a few scenes with her talking with Kyousuke like she had noticed something. About her route, my personal theory is that the whole cave thing was something like an allegory for her emotional situation, and what was really happening was that ending unlocked after Refrain.

And I don't think the characters remember much of the concrete events. Riki may have said as much in Sasami (though I don't quite remember now -even if I should; it wasn't so long ago I read it), and, well, that's the whole point of Kurugaya's: that she wouldn't remember her relationship with Riki.
The Dream is Collapsing.....

Someone should swap out the LB soundtrack for the Inception soundtrack. I wonder how different the story would be like.

But does Kud Wafer suggest that if the Accident didn't happen, then it that summer, Riki would end up with Kud?

I also wonder how the story might have been like had Kud not been a loli, but a blonde, foreign looking Bishoujo of Kurugaya's height, but with Kud's personality. Would she have been less popular, or perhaps even more popular?

Hmm, speculating on Fan-art between a Tall Blonde Kud in white, contrasted with a Dark Kurugaya dressed in black, staring at one another with a Chibi Riki cowering in the middle.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 22:28   Link #1043
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

This is speculation from someone who has only played the original (sadly my Japanese is so bad the PC points and laughs at me whenever I open Ex) but I believe only the Original LB group remembers everything perfectly. Kurugaya might still have some recollections, enough that she is able to piece things together and lead to the True Ending.

Then again this is also speculation from someone that will forever defend the RikixAnego final pairing (basically her True Ending) is canon and absolute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
The Dream is Collapsing.....

Someone should swap out the LB soundtrack for the Inception soundtrack. I wonder how different the story would be like.

But does Kud Wafer suggest that if the Accident didn't happen, then it that summer, Riki would end up with Kud?

I also wonder how the story might have been like had Kud not been a loli, but a blonde, foreign looking Bishoujo of Kurugaya's height, but with Kud's personality. Would she have been less popular, or perhaps even more popular?

Hmm, speculating on Fan-art between a Tall Blonde Kud in white, contrasted with a Dark Kurugaya dressed in black, staring at one another with a Chibi Riki cowering in the middle.
Kud Wafter is not canon as far as I'm aware.

And Kud is famous mostly because of her massive amounts of Moe...give her a sexy body and take way her Waffuuuu~ mindset and she certainly would not be as famous as she is now.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 07:44   Link #1044
Mazyrian

I understand Kud Wafter as a possible continuation of all the events of Little Busters!, no more or less canon than any route is in conventional VNs. After the false world is over, Riki may end up with Rin of not; if not, he's open to end up with any of the heroines (or Sasami )
Old 2012-11-26, 11:11   Link #1045
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
I understand Kud Wafter as a possible continuation of all the events of Little Busters!, no more or less canon than any route is in conventional VNs. After the false world is over, Riki may end up with Rin of not; if not, he's open to end up with any of the heroines (or Sasami )
Like Anego...because he ends up with Anego...Anego's the true final girl...Anego...
Old 2012-11-26, 11:15   Link #1046
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Oh god. Last episode just made me see the true chemistry between Anego and Riki... a chemistry he doesn't share with the other girls.

And Anego is perfect. Just perfect.

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 11:26   Link #1047
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
What are you people talking about? >.> We all know Riki is way to BadAss to just end up with Liz. He ends up with all of them, in one big happy harem (with Rin as the favorite wife, of course).
It's actually more likely that everyone ends up as part of Anego's harem rather than Riki's :I
Old 2012-11-26, 12:35   Link #1048
Red_Zeal_Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
It's actually more likely that everyone ends up as part of Anego's harem rather than Riki's :I
I can see most of the girl but don't see Mio in her harem
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 16:05   Link #1049
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
All Kurugaya needs is to promise her some Riki X Kyosuke action and Mio'll come. As to making Riki and Kyosuke do this, well, Riki is already part of her harem, she just needs to convince Kyosuke - and that's not impossible.
Considering Kyousuke is scared shitless of her (like Kengo and Masato) "convincing" him wouldn't be too hard.

Riki...well he's already very much in love with Kyousuke...
Old 2012-11-26, 18:49   Link #1050
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Considering Kyousuke is scared shitless of her (like Kengo and Masato) "convincing" him wouldn't be too hard.

Riki...well he's already very much in love with Kyousuke...
I remember that flashback all of a sudden.

Hopefully, JC will not ruin it.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 19:00   Link #1051
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I really do wanna see Anego with a minigun animated in Kyousuke's flashback xD
Old 2012-11-26, 21:20   Link #1052
Red_Zeal_Knight

Hmm was it Kango's flashback?
But yea the whole hunter hunter operation was pretty good
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 22:32   Link #1053
Mazyrian

Given the anime record with the comedy scenes I wouldn't hold my breath; but before that, will the love love hunters scene be even adapted? How would the whole of Kurugaya's route be even adapted? If they take the same approach as Komari's with the rest, the romance aspect will not be played out; but if you take the romance off Kurugaya's you are left with basically nothing.
Old 2012-11-27, 02:15   Link #1054
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Masato remembered kicks.
Kengo remembered the katana.
Kyousuke remembered a minigun.

And they will probably do a very short route for her with the loops being made because she doesn't want to leave her friends rather than not wanting to leave Riki...which is BS and will ruin her route completely...so probably:

1 episode for the bullying and date.
1 episode for the loops.
Love Love Hunters not included.
Old 2012-12-06, 09:03   Link #1055
Kaiba

Ended up playing Kud's route again because I love her too much...and ultimately the one serious problem I had with her route.

Who the heck managed that space shuttle, Umbrella corp?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 10:29   Link #1056
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Ended up playing Kud's route again because I love her too much...and ultimately the one serious problem I had with her route.

Who the heck managed that space shuttle, Umbrella corp?
It was all a secret test of the T-virus!
Old 2012-12-27, 05:01   Link #1057
Excorsism

Well, I went and finished Refrain because the anime was so painstakingly slow. In any case, Refrain was really straight-forward but it really tugged at the right strings. One can never hate a story about friendship.

If there was one thing I felt was missing, it was more brother-sister quarrels/conversations between Rin and Kyousuke. I was expecting her to call him onii-chan at least once too, darn. In any series, the one thing that trumps a side couple for me is a very fun/interactive sibling dynamic.

Didn't particularly feel to involved regarding Riki and the different romances (Haruka was nice though) since I found Kyousuke more endearing as a character.

As for the anime, as long they do Refrain justice and somehow get the Love-Love Hunters in there somehow, I'll be a happy viewer.
Old 2013-01-07, 16:05   Link #1058
Isekaijin

I'm about to finish Rin 2 and I'm preparing myself for Refrain. How many hours should I be prepared to spend if I pretend to finish it in one go? Refrain I mean.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 08:11   Link #1059
Ringil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
I'm about to finish Rin 2 and I'm preparing myself for Refrain. How many hours should I be prepared to spend if I pretend to finish it in one go? Refrain I mean.
Took me like 8 hrs I think.
Ringil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 08:28   Link #1060
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

It's just a bit longer than one of the other girl's routes really...

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel