Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
really lmfao a brain ...

yachiru is dead o.o
Cookie'd .
Old 2014-05-10, 23:58   Link #5482
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I hope not. Ol' Grimmy was one of the most boring characters ever to come out of Bleach. An unimaginative ripoff of every similar archetype to come before him.
At least he's 'something', I liken most of these Shitters to brick walls.
Old 2014-05-14, 03:09   Link #5483
Eragon
Still Alive

All Espadas no. 8 and below (except that retard that fought Byakuya) had more than enough characterization, motivation and depth.

Shitters, in comparison, make toilet paper look deep.
Old 2014-05-14, 03:48   Link #5484
The Small One

Hm, so it looks a bit like next chapter Ichigo will be back.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 04:06   Link #5485
Eragon
Still Alive

Please please please, let it be Yachiru
Old 2014-05-14, 04:19   Link #5486
ChuckE
Provoker

WTF? How could Kenpachi got owned like this?
Old 2014-05-14, 04:35   Link #5487
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
He still got his eyepatch on
Old 2014-05-14, 05:42   Link #5488
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Ok so all of that about Kenpachi being oh so powerful and killing Onohana to get as strong as possible...and he's out after fighting a single guy (I don't care if he was supposedly the strongest Stern) and then gets taken out by the fan-service crew? Man, I call bullshit of the highest order...
Yall might be saying "He still has his highpatch on!" yea...but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's currently about to be saved by someone.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 05:47   Link #5489
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, so it looks a bit like next chapter Ichigo will be back.
Nah. Too soon. That would be Hueco Mundo to the rescue, aka Nakama and Friends. That way we can split off the four Ritterinas into one-on-one battles and let the remaining Arrancars (Nel, Harribel, yes, probably Grimmy, etc.) show how bad ass they are as we try not to wonder why they weren't this badass when the Quincies were owning the shit out of them just a little while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Plot.

Yet another reason why I'm not expecting Ichigo to show up first, is so Orihime can heal Kenny. He's about the only major character left that has no experience with her. Plus he looks like the type who'll get that Vegeta "just got healed" power upgrade, especially once he has a one-on-one spirit walk with his sword/lieutenant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Ok so all of that about Kenpachi being oh so powerful and killing Onohana to get as strong as possible...and he's out after fighting a single guy (I don't care if he was supposedly the strongest Stern) and then gets taken out by the fan-service crew? Man, I call bullshit of the highest order...
Yall might be saying "He still has his highpatch on!" yea...but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's currently about to be saved by someone.
What chapter were you reading? He didn't get "taken out by the fanservice crew", he got taken out by just the lightning chick. The other three spent all their time fodderizing the 11th.

He'll get better, of course. No way they had all that build up (not to mention the death of one Yachiru and the disappearance of another) for a Shikai release.
Old 2014-05-14, 05:51   Link #5490
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well... Kenpachi's earlier opponent is one of the strongest Quincy..
He already done much... now time for reinforcement

oh.. the amount of blood splattering in this chapter is too high
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 05:58   Link #5491
Spelt

I have a feeling Kenpachi's backup will be Yachiru and she's going to fuck shit up.
Old 2014-05-14, 06:32   Link #5492
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
That explosion looks like a vizard/arrancar mask..
Old 2014-05-14, 08:18   Link #5493
Altes
Banned

Hahahahaha, I saw it coming from a mile away. Of course Kubo would hype FemRitters up by letting them defeat Kenpachi, so someone stronger would fight them later. However, I didn't think Kenny would go down so easily. Two lightning strikes and a punch? This guy survives meteors exploding in his face! Guess his injuries are no joke, after all. I wonder if Kenny could've defeated Gremmy in that state, had he not killed himself.

Loved all the new powers except for another super strength (did you see that, Candice can turn herself into lightning, like Enel from One Piece?), can't decide which is creepier - "the Glutton" or "the Zombie". Girls were pretty hilarious even when not fighting. Too bad they are gonna get fodderized by whoever made that bang in the sky (100% positive it's not Yachiru). If it's Ichigo, it means Gotei's hopes will go up only to be crushed by Yhwach's trolling yet again.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 08:28   Link #5494
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
Hahahahaha, I saw it coming from a mile away. Of course Kubo would hype FemRitters up by letting them defeat Kenpachi, so someone stronger would fight them later. However, I didn't think Kenny would go down so easily. Two lightning strikes and a punch? This guy survives meteors exploding in his face! Guess his injuries are no joke, after all. I wonder if Kenny could've defeated Gremmy in that state, had he not killed himself.

Loved all the new powers except for another super strength (did you see that, Candice can turn herself into lightning, like Enel from One Piece?), can't decide which is creepier - "the Glutton" or "the Zombie". Girls were pretty hilarious even when not fighting. Too bad they are gonna get fodderized by whoever made that bang in the sky (100% positive it's not Yachiru). If it's Ichigo, it means Gotei's hopes will go up only to be crushed by Yhwach's trolling yet again.
They didn't defeat him fairly, they just took advantage of his weakened state. They even state that was their plan all along.

I do hope it's not Ichigo. Leaving us wondering about what happened to Yachiru would be cruel.
Old 2014-05-14, 08:36   Link #5495
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
They didn't defeat him fairly, they just took advantage of his weakened state. They even state that was their plan all along.
At least it was a smart plan. Attacking him in a better condition would be the same as asking to die.
Quote:
I do hope it's not Ichigo. Leaving us wondering about what happened to Yachiru would be cruel.
Well, we've been wondering for the longest if Unohana was dead or alive, and we still have no confirmation on Kira. Kensei and Rose are also an uncertainty, now that Gremmy is dead. Do you think Kubo would find it hard to add Yachiru to the MIA list?
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 08:53   Link #5496
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Kenpachi getting a beatdown from fodders..

Not enough facepalms in the world for this.
Old 2014-05-14, 09:04   Link #5497
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
Well, we've been wondering for the longest if Unohana was dead or alive, and we still have no confirmation on Kira. Kensei and Rose are also an uncertainty, now that Gremmy is dead. Do you think Kubo would find it hard to add Yachiru to the MIA list?
Good point. ><

Unohana is still up in the air, but I feel the "no body, no death" rule applies, especially to Bleach. Kensei and Rose were only "dead" because Gremmy imagined them to be. With his death they're probably just fine.

On the other hand, we're still completely in the dark about Chad, Inoue, Urahara, Nel, etc. and of course Ichigo is stuck in traffic. So consider it just wishful thinking on my part in terms of what would add more to the story: Ichigo showing up to defeat the B Squad, or Yachiru getting one last moment of cool and rescuing Kenpachi.
Old 2014-05-14, 10:49   Link #5498
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
He didn't get "taken out by the fanservice crew", he got taken out by just the lightning chick.
Thunderbolt was the fanservice crew, the rest were all just..weird. Seriously.
Quote:
At least it was a smart plan. Attacking him in a better condition would be the same as asking to die.
True enough, but characters like Kenpachi only get taken out by either the protagonist or a main villain - losing to a quincy, numbered in a crew of 24 (compared to the gotei 13) when he is a captain, is just bad. Now, I know that all of the captains have taken a hell of a beating even from weaker opponents, but damn...these guys are all that Kubo has to write on. Unless he suddenly remembers Chad, Ganju, Shukaku, Orihime and the rest of the side characters he created and tossed after an arc.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 11:13   Link #5499
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
On the other hand, we're still completely in the dark about Chad, Inoue, Urahara, Nel, etc. and of course Ichigo is stuck in traffic. So consider it just wishful thinking on my part in terms of what would add more to the story: Ichigo showing up to defeat the B Squad, or Yachiru getting one last moment of cool and rescuing Kenpachi.
We also have no clue about who the Arrancar that's with Inoue and co. Even though we all know it's Grimmjow

There's also the thing about Hallibel being held captive by the Sternritter in Hueco Mundo

there's alot of missing plotholes

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 11:20   Link #5500
Kurohane

I just saw Bambietta's fate, and it was terrifying.

Tags
bleach, chapter