AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2017-08-20, 16:02   Link #21
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Danny....is a pretty big idiot. I won't say everything is his fault. It was understandable to be pissed about everyone prepared to at best run him out of the city or hide him. Everyone there overreacted. So long as they stay united it'll be fine. I mean come on Daredevil didn't think it was remotely likely that Stick wouldn't kill Danny when given the chance? They basically gave him over.

Now at the same time....Danny is an idiot. Which somewhat undercuts trusting him. It's obvious Elektra wants him using the fist and yet he keeps swinging it around that wall! Ok sure use it once to back her off, but don't stupidly rush at her when she's near the one thing you can't afford to hit!

I just don't know after the first Iron Fist season and Defenders if Iron Fist is salvageable. He doesn't seem to manage to do anything right. He may try to do right, but he rarely achieves it.

Defenders as a series was alright. Took a while to get the ball rolling, the Hand wasn't that impressive, but it had some moments. Some characters grew through that story. And maybe it will be the turning point for some maturity for various members. Certainly wasn't as entertaining as watching the original Avengers movie. But it was a fine way to kill some time.
Old 2017-08-21, 00:55   Link #22
AntonKutovoi

I don't think it's over for theHand. Gao most likely still managed to get away.

Last edited by AntonKutovoi; 2017-08-22 at 03:08.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-22, 01:43   Link #23
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Holy shit they got an actual Japanese to play a Japanese.
First time in MCU ever that I can remember. Nobu's Japanese was terrible in Daredevil (yes, I know he's Japanese-Canadian, nontheless his Japanese is shit) and so was everyone else.

Murakami's acting was stiff, amateurish, and over-acting, but you know, baby steps.
Old 2017-08-27, 19:07   Link #24
GDB

Finally got around to finishing it. Really enjoyed it, though it wasn't without its glaring flaws. I'd still rank it #3 behind Daredevil 1 and Jessica Jones. Doesn't seem Netflix knows how to actually write Danny Rand, though.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, marvel cinematic universe, mini-series, netflix