AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-31, 17:17   Link #10401
Deathscyther

I was reading through the memory arc and found this page pretty interesting.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This might be a hint towards a Blade/Eve fusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Saten disappearing with the building still has me confused. Why did Saten have to turn the building invisible along with himself? How can he even turn invisible in the first place without the Bermuda Asthport stigmata, assuming the ability itself is what he used in the first place?
Saten probably already learned/mastered Bermuda Asthport at that point and maybe already had the stigmata for it too.

Saten disappearing with the building was probably to meant as a hint to who Saten really is. I mean, Cruz actually points it out to us 'Father, wasn't there a building over there?'
Quote:
It was AnN that appeared. She showed that very same ability of being wrapped in light at the very end of Needless 1.5.
Where is this in Needless 1.5?
Quote:
Blade doesn't have positive feedback, because he was injected with a lower amount of Eden's seed than Arclight. Blade became the only one stable but at the cost of positive feedback.
Oh yeah, I forgot that that was the reason why he didn't have P.F. Zero. Eve has been injected with Eden's seed by Ishiyama though, so if they were to fuse...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcthesecret View Post
...so it's a kind of scan and possible plant or body stretch ability then?
Just read the chapters and you'll find out. With Needless II around the corner it might be smart to read the chapters of Needless 0.
Old 2013-05-31, 18:10   Link #10402
Avvesione

Quote:
...why the hell didnt you just put it on here?
I'd love to but it's against forum rules to post manga out in the open like that here on AS.
Old 2013-05-31, 18:12   Link #10403
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I'd love to but it's against forum rules to post manga out in the open like that here on AS.
...why the *u** not?
wcthesecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 18:25   Link #10404
Homura7

I wouldn't take the "to become a part of one" too literally. Many things, quite a lot, ended up turning out what none of us thought.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 19:37   Link #10405
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
I was reading through the memory arc and found this page pretty interesting.
Images

This might be a hint towards a Blade/Eve fusion.
As K. said, I wouldn't take it too literally. Eve was made to bear the offspring of Adam, not to fuse with him.

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
We still don't know how Blade was able to use Fourth Wave. When the last time it was mentioned before city arc, he couldn't. Shield of Aegis doesn't make sense either. I doubt a "denying your existence" mindset would really repress a power. Also, how many cases has it been when a fragment was linked to two different people and have the stigmata awakened at the same time?

Also, speaking of which, how did Disk know what Cruz had gone through and what he thought before finding Simeon HQ? I know she has a tracker on him, but nothing else. Also, from her communication with Blade, while he and Eve were repelling the police, she acted as if she just found out Cruz was in the building.

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
That's still sketchy. I mean Saten said and has proven a stigmata can appear anwhere even on your clothes. Also, Shield of Aegis doesn't give off any heat. For its stigmata to be burned onto someone is impossible. Also, that Menogroze was from Blade's memories.

Having more questions than answers? I know the feeling.

Quote:
Saten probably already learned/mastered Bermuda Asthport at that point and maybe already had the stigmata for it too.

Saten disappearing with the building was probably to meant as a hint to who Saten really is. I mean, Cruz actually points it out to us 'Father, wasn't there a building over there?'
But why take the building with him? That could have given him away as Cruz noticed it.

Quote:
Where is this in Needless 1.5?
The very last page. If you stopped when it said "end" you missed it.
Images

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-05-31 at 20:15.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 19:39   Link #10406
Deathscyther

Quote:
I wouldn't take the "to become a part of one" too literally. Many things, quite a lot, ended up turning out what none of us thought.
Haha, of course. I'm just speculating. My predictions turn out to be right quite often in other manga/anime, but my predictions in Needless rarely turn out to be right lol. This manga is way too unpredictable. But that's what makes it fun.

Quote:
...why the *u** not?
Please read the forum rules before posting on a forum...

Quote:
The very last page. If you stopped when it said "end" you missed it.
Images
Ah, that one. I was under the assumption that it was the same panel as the one in the memory world. I thought this page wasn't part of the chapter; just something a scanlater made.
Old 2013-05-31, 20:01   Link #10407
Homura7

Thoughts on how Blade learned to fully unleash the Fourth Wave.

If you recall well, before the memory jumble Blade was unable to fire it. After Yamada and Saten returned back from there, quite a few things changed, portrayed with Yamada's arm being healed and Eve suddenly wearing stockings. I think this is how Ishiyama's fragment works, any change that was made in the memories of someone is like when you implement a website applicaction and alter the inner code, that the made changes modify some parts of its structure. For this very reason I believe Blade, thanks to the fact he had the same specs as Arclight, as Saten pointed out, removed the limiters and learned the Fourth Wave instantly. Saten was so sure he would be capable of launching the attack he didn't think it twice and clashed his fronthead with Blade's. Then those memories transferred and removed the limiters in Blade's brains that were restraining him from learning the Fourth Wave.

Shortly put, Blade had a written, codified function in her brains that allowed him to learn the Fourth Wave, but he didn't have all the code. Then Saten and his fragments of the Adam series allowed him to decrypt the lines that were missing, input them into the code and finally solve the function.

Last edited by Homura7; 2013-05-31 at 20:15.
Old 2013-05-31, 20:39   Link #10408
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Ah, that one. I was under the assumption that it was the same panel as the one in the memory world. I thought this page wasn't part of the chapter; just something a scanlater made.
. . .*checks the image* . . . *checks the dates of releases* Crud! You're right. It's an edited picture. I should have realized it sooner.
Old 2013-06-02, 02:46   Link #10409
Xiammes

I just realized, Blade and Guido bumped heads, Guido is going to regrown with the shield of Aegis power and Eat a Angel.
Old 2013-06-02, 08:37   Link #10410
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
I just realized, Blade and Guido bumped heads, Guido is going to regrown with the shield of Aegis power and Eat a Angel.
Reading your comment and then looking at your sig made this much more hilarious than it should've been. Also your avatar because Saten is there, too. But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the Angels do something to Gido (or Gido to the Angels) and he manages to come back sometime in Part 2 only more powerful than ever. Not only that but Gido always had interest in going over to the other side, so having him over there, learning about it and experiencing it, he might come back and try to turn Earth into an area where all the Angels and Needless can live... or Triple Six's original plan of recreating the world with only the strongest surviving.
Old 2013-06-02, 09:28   Link #10411
Homura7

Well, in the end he somehow managed to get there. His right lobe, right arm and knee crossed to the other side.

I'm more interested in what Saten plans doing.
Old 2013-06-02, 12:30   Link #10412
Kurohane

Quote:
Well, in the end he somehow managed to get there. His right lobe, right arm and knee crossed to the other side.

I'm more interested in what Saten plans doing.
It's the question of the day. He shouldn't have the power to kill Blade via telepathy as both of them are now. He obviously wants something else.

@Xiammes or the angels use Gido to get information on our side to find out what happened to their troops they sent over. Then, they use him for experiments. Gido's just a right lobe, right arm and knee on the other side. He'll die on both sides of the gate if left alone.
Old 2013-06-02, 12:44   Link #10413
Homura7

Quote:
It's the question of the day. He shouldn't have the power to kill Blade via telepathy as both of them are now. He obviously wants something else.
As expected of the one who's proficient in the art of deception. Saten is planning a big one, and Yamada/Cruz is definitely involved in it.
Old 2013-06-04, 23:13   Link #10414
trexdrew

Cosplay

Anyone have any idea how to make the Byakugou for a cosplay? It would be greatly appreciated
Old 2013-06-04, 23:20   Link #10415
Kurohane

Thinking back, here might be some clues about Aruka, since even now, we don't really know what her true goals were.

Here in chapter 37:
Images

She was mostly cold hearted, yet she displayed her anger of Cruz being called Yamada. It's strange she would get upset like this over a name, when she cut her family ties.

Also here in chapter 36:
Images

She repeated the same thing as Cruz's illusion while under Lilith temptation. Could this be a hint of sorts?
Old 2013-06-04, 23:39   Link #10416
wcthesecret

...maybe she's still alive, I don't know, I just want someone to kill adam and the rest of them right now, besides Cruz and maybe teruyama since he seemed to care about him doing that to him, at least, I hope he did, either that, or he just thought it was a stupid wish, I'm hoping for the anger of forceful gender change.
Old 2013-06-05, 10:50   Link #10417
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
...maybe she's still alive, I don't know, I just want someone to kill adam and the rest of them right now, besides Cruz and maybe teruyama since he seemed to care about him doing that to him, at least, I hope he did, either that, or he just thought it was a stupid wish, I'm hoping for the anger of forceful gender change.
Blasphemer!!! I hope she is still alive as well but that is no reason to make it seem like turning making a girl who appears to be a boy into a full fledged girl is a bad thing!
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 11:02   Link #10418
Kurohane

^ I believe you mean a boy who appears to be a girl.
Old 2013-06-05, 12:52   Link #10419
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Blasphemer!!! I hope she is still alive as well but that is no reason to make it seem like turning making a girl who appears to be a boy into a full fledged girl is a bad thing!
...don't make me hurt you.
Old 2013-06-05, 13:26   Link #10420
Kurohane

^ Now, now, don't make a fuss over it.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen