AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On! - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 25 20.49%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 31.97%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 19.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 22 18.03%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 4.92%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 3.28%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.82%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.82%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-21, 04:36   Link #241
Keio
Serious Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyourin View Post
projects a second season ..

maybe after KyoAni finishes with Haruhi .. or an iteration of Full Metal Panic ..
Then I'll be watching those with my grandkids. :P
Old 2009-05-21, 05:50   Link #242
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keio View Post
Then I'll be watching those with my grandkids. :P
i would rather want KyoAni to made & air both series, side by side at the same time ~ala~ SUNRISE.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2009-05-21, 09:39   Link #243
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Running out of steam is the thing. To me, K-On's popularity seems to be resting solely on the fact that it is done by KyoAni. They can't bank on that forever.
Maybe I'm underestimating people's devotion to a certain animation company, but I think the popularity rests more on pure moe, and also on the fact that a lot of people like this animation style (as I do). But I think K-On is not giving me a lot more than that -- which I felt Lucky Star did.

I'm fairly happy that KyoAni does only one show at a time. It means they don't have to subcontract much work, and can keep their animation standards high. Any problem I have with the show is more the writing and direction than the animation.

Hidamari Sketch had great art. It just wasn't wall-to-wall. In fact, I loved the art in that show.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2009-05-21, 18:36   Link #244
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, with our KyoAni danchou and her gang returning for another season, there will be a short period of time where we're seeing two shows at once.
Old 2009-06-29, 11:12   Link #245
OkamiNoKaze

This episode was great, But yeah the changing scene with Mio seems straight out of Haruhi, almost a direct parody. Also if hate Christmas episodes, with all costs avoid PoPoTan. It's practically all Christmas episodes or at least Christmas themes
Old 2010-07-25, 18:49   Link #246
LC
Shocking Pink

^You can talk about your reasons for that in the K-On!! (second season)-generic discussion thread.