AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-25, 06:14   Link #41
Killerattacks

I can play eps 3 and 5 using ffdshow (the latest one 20040828).

You can download it here: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/f...8.exe?download

As perdita already said you need to check a checkbox left to "XviD" while installing.

Two little hints:

Good ffdshow postprocessing settings for better video quality:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20888

And the other thing, you were curious how to make screenshots. You can make screenshots with ffdshow, but thats very annoying to do, the better way would be to download another player. Then you can use hotkeys like "p" (bsplayer) or "alt+f" (zoomplayer) to make screenshots OR almost all other players than the Windows media player let you choose a option called "use VMR 9" (VMR = Video Mixing Renderer) and with this option enabled you can use the Print Screen key and it works.
Old 2004-09-25, 10:04   Link #42
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Everything is working, oddly i had to turn XviD off. They're a bit grainy at times, but at leasrt i can see and understand whats going on now

Thanks alot Perdita
Old 2004-09-25, 12:32   Link #43
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsuke
I don't remember anyone doing ALL the episodes other than the OVA's, even from the tape-sub days. Last I saw was some group in the NW USA had done the first 8 (e.g. they had "sponsors").
Satsuke
Mamotte Shugogetten TV was entirely subbed on tape by Odyssey Anime. They translated the title as "Heavenly Moon Guardian" (Odyssey never left the title in Japanese when they did a fansub).
Old 2004-09-25, 12:40   Link #44
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami9870
This is Ayanami9870, head editor of Anime-Influx.

Regarding Mamotte Shugogetten, we have successfully obatined all the raws for this very old series (1999).
Do you call something from 1999 "very old" ? A person born in 1999 is called a toddler...
Old 2004-09-25, 13:14   Link #45
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuru
Mamotte Shugogetten TV was entirely subbed on tape by Odyssey Anime. They translated the title as "Heavenly Moon Guardian" (Odyssey never left the title in Japanese when they did a fansub).
Are you trying to make a point with the stuff in () ?
Old 2004-09-25, 19:17   Link #46
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Whoa, what's that? New Mamotte Shugogetten fansubs!?
Did hell freeze over or something?

Anyway... Great job there, guys! Keep up the good work!
Old 2004-09-26, 18:03   Link #47
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Are there any other Mamotte Shugogetten shows available, ive the first 5 that have just been released, and the Denshin Mamotte Shugogetten OVA.

Is it just these 2 that are currently available, the OVA is amazing, and im hoping theres a continuation somewhere, or one planned for the future.
Old 2004-09-26, 18:25   Link #48
Perdita
Onii-sama daisuki!

As far as my knowledge goes, there's no more Mamotte Shugogetten series being planned (although with the new Mamotte Shugogetten manga, that might be a different story).

The TV series has 22 episodes. We're working on them as dilligently as we can.

- Perdita
Old 2004-09-26, 21:09   Link #49
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdita
As far as my knowledge goes, there's no more Mamotte Shugogetten series being planned (although with the new Mamotte Shugogetten manga, that might be a different story).

The TV series has 22 episodes. We're working on them as dilligently as we can.

- Perdita
I knew that, i was just wondering if there was any others out there. The OVA series i got was amazing, but it ends at a really good bit, and i was wondering if there was a continuation, or will there be an over lap with the TV and OVA, with everything being tied up in the TV series?
Old 2004-09-28, 13:17   Link #50
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
Hopefully the TV series will see Shao figuring out her heart.

Episode 6 was amazing, and a much better quality than previously, awsome work, and thanks for getting it out.
I take it that you already watched the OVA.
The TV comes before the OVA so if you watched the OVA, you will see what happens (or had happened).
________
PACIFICA

Last edited by AnimeOni; 2011-03-05 at 12:12.
Old 2004-09-28, 13:40   Link #51
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Hopefully the TV series will see Shao figuring out her heart.

Episode 6 was amazing, and a much better quality than previously, awsome work, and thanks for getting it out.
Old 2004-09-29, 14:55   Link #52
Ayanami9870
ANBU Editor/QC
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuru
Do you call something from 1999 "very old" ? A person born in 1999 is called a toddler...
In case you didn't notice, somebody already commented on that. I gave my perspective. Just go one page back on this thread and you'll see that I responded.
Old 2004-10-02, 00:56   Link #53
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Haha episode 8 is on crack. Poor Tasuke... Anyway, I noticed something. At one point the art style reminds me a little bit like Phil (or Kaga?) Foglio's work. Look at 18:27 and again at 18:30 during the, er, fisticuffs in episode 8.
Old 2004-10-02, 08:39   Link #54
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekaMaster
Are you trying to make a point with the stuff in () ?
No. I'm giving the information for those who may be interested in it.
Old 2004-10-02, 08:57   Link #55
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I'm going to have to disagree with you im afraid. I love that most of the series we have here keep their original name.

For instance This Ugly and Beautiful World doesnt mean anything, but Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien set the mood of the show. Titles hold a certain mystery and mejesty that comes accross all the more in their original form.

English is a very vulgar and brutal language, it holds only a few soft and meaningful words, where as languages like Japanese are full of them. Also the way they're pronounced carries alot of meaning.

Anyways, back on topic, loved the latest episode, though 7 was was better, it had me in fitsa of laughter all the way through.

Thanks to all the team that have put a lot of effort into doing this series, its much apreciated
Old 2004-10-19, 11:22   Link #56
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

*PANTS*

Okay i love this show :P

finaly episode 9!!!!

*worships at the feet of Anime-Influx*

I was getting worried since its b een a while since there was a release. We had 3 episodes in a week then nothing for close to 3 weeks. I was begining to think you'd dropped it or forgotten it. Thanks for releasing the episode, im really looking forward to the next one, from the preview it looks like a good one.

Spoiler for episode 9:

Awsome work guys, many thanks!!!

*edit*

Whats the ending song that Shao sings called. I really want it!!! It's way better than the opening that i hated at first, but it's growing on me.
Old 2004-10-19, 11:58   Link #57
spudman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
Whats the ending song that Shao sings called. I really want it!!! It's way better than the opening that i hated at first, but it's growing on me.
The ED is 'I Just Feel So Love Again' by Sweet Velvet. The CD single is still available to buy new, both as a 12cm CD (CDJapan) and 8cm CD (CDJapan). I got the 8cm one a couple of weeks ago (The 12cm disc lacks the karaoke version).
Old 2004-10-19, 15:29   Link #58
Ayanami9870
ANBU Editor/QC
*Fansubber

If you visit our webpage, all of us are suffering through exams right now, so we only got to ep 09. But our translator is doing fine.
Old 2004-10-19, 19:49   Link #59
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Exams?? Eww, eww, eww. Well, as long as you're still working on the episodes, we'll wait a bit for you to finish them.
Old 2004-10-19, 20:20   Link #60
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanami9870
If you visit our webpage, all of us are suffering through exams right now, so we only got to ep 09. But our translator is doing fine.
lol i never thought of checking your website lol

I pity you for doing exams, i remember my last year of uni *shudders* Anyways, good luck on your exams, hope you all pass, or at least dont fail like i did :P
Closed Thread