AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2008-05-29, 22:25   Link #681
Rin-Kun
RRR/AAA Member

Send a message via AIM to Rin-Kun Send a message via MSN to Rin-Kun Send a message via Yahoo to Rin-Kun
thanks dude! but hmm that helps with my codec problem but not my main one T.T
Rin-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 23:06   Link #682
Rin-Kun
RRR/AAA Member

Send a message via AIM to Rin-Kun Send a message via MSN to Rin-Kun Send a message via Yahoo to Rin-Kun
I got this program called subcreator its good it easy and made me a txt pad but how do i now merge it with my video?
Rin-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 23:13   Link #683
[darkfire]
Give them the What For!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to [darkfire] Send a message via Yahoo to [darkfire]
umm no....
Use aegisub... saves brain cells
Old 2008-06-06, 14:50   Link #684
bp8721991

Hey guys I dont know make aegisub Attack effect they know? please help me teach me attack effect on aegisub :/
bp8721991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 14:52   Link #685
bp8721991

Hey guys İ dont know make attack effect pelase teach me attack effect on aegisub thanks..
bp8721991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 12:45   Link #686
dwigga
*Fansubber

Explain more about this "Attack effect". What the effect do? What is this attack effect anyway...

Man, your english sux more then mine
dwigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 00:17   Link #687
Utils
Inactive Member

For The Love Of God Nobody Show Him The Attack Effect!
Utils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 13:22   Link #688
max2k

Is ther an way to automatical change position each styllable a few pixel?

I now on a karaoke with many layers of the same Fx, only 2px on x and y away each other but the Line per Syllable automation (with {\pos(%$X-2%,38)}), seem so be genareting total random x posotions. The first laier with normal x position is fine so is not the old placement problem....

Doing this per hand would be a timesink and would be very erorrphrone...
max2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 13:45   Link #689
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

I'm going to have to be unhelpful here and state that automation 3 (and hence line-per-syllable) is deprecated and not supported. Use the newer auto4 kara-templater instead.
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 14:03   Link #690
max2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFluff View Post
I'm going to have to be unhelpful here and state that automation 3 (and hence line-per-syllable) is deprecated and not supported. Use the newer auto4 kara-templater instead.

I do use Auto4 kara templater, the Question is "if ther is a way to let my pc do some simple Mathematics for me, and save me the time not doing some hundert /pos frome hand?".

Btw is ther an way to do Line Per Syllabe with Automation4, because the old script is still in the Agis 2.1.2 instalation and it is the only way i found, to not do the positioning frome hand if i need syllable for my effects.

The Manual for Agis 2+ (Auto4) is not complet, and i have to relay most times on self teaching and reading froums.....

Last edited by max2k; 2008-06-14 at 14:25.
max2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 15:14   Link #691
TheFluff

Post your entire template and a complete output line, plus a complete description of how exactly it goes wrong, then. Your example above isn't valid (auto4 uses ! not % for calculations).
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
Old 2008-06-17, 17:40   Link #692
LacusClyneX
*Fansubber

How do you get these karaoke effects to work on aegisub:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ubX5pmRXDgg (the second karaoke)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6aU7laTscBY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RqO4fZJ-0SA
Old 2008-06-17, 19:20   Link #693
TheFluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyneX View Post
Are you trolling? One was made with a public domain script which is both on the Aegisub wiki and the Aegisub forums, the second has a pretty detailed description of how it was made in the Youtube description, and the third is so complicated that if you have to ask about how it was done (particularly in the extremely general way "how do you do this karaoke effect" rather than about some specific detail), you have no chance of getting it to work ever unless someone else does it for you.

Actually, judging by your previous clueless bumbling about in other threads here, you're probably not trolling; you actually don't get it. God save us all.

Quote:
http://malakith.net/aegiwiki/Future_Windy_Blur
http://malakith.net/aegisub/index.php?topic=781.0

Old 2008-06-17, 21:59   Link #694
pichu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Transitions: \fad
Syllables: \org(0,10000)\t(\fsp\fscx\frz\1c\3c\alpha\bord) stuff

Transitions: \fad
Syllables: \1c&H??????&\3c&H??????&\t(start,end,\1c&H??????&\ 3c&H??????&)

As for skewing, I think the karaoke was made the hard way... using \org(10000,0)\frx0.x with some positioning offset...

Transitions: each character with \t(n*dt,n*dt+dt,\alpha) fading, the spinning looks like a static \clip in the middle and then move the characters around with \frx and \frz with \org(0,10000) in play. (apply some sin function or accelerator in \t or something). I can't really tell from looking at the poor quality video clips. the transition out effect looks like vertical \clip wipe with some character fade (see the first comment of transition)

Syllables: \1c&H??????&\3c&H??????&\t(start,end,\1c&H??????&\ 3c&H??????&) [change the [values]].
Duplicate the same line with the following stuff: {\org(0,10000)\alpha&HFF&}previous karaoke{\t(something,something,\alpha&H00)\t(somet hing,something,\alpha&HFF&)}current karaoke{\alpha&HFF&}next karaoke

As for making them in aegisub, i have no idea but I would have just scripted my own karaoke to generate the same effects anyways. xD Bah, this is just my two cents of the effects.

Last edited by pichu; 2008-06-17 at 22:11.
pichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 06:01   Link #695
jfs
Aegisub dev

Quote:
Do. Not. Ever. Ask. This. Question.
Asking it is a way of saying "I have no clue what I'm doing, I have no imagination and I don't know anything about programming. Please do my homework for me."

Incidentally, I made all those three effects...

Quote:
Fluff already answered this. The effect script is PUBLIC DOMAIN, it's free, it comes with Aegisub 2 already and you can read it and modify it however you want. But I'm not going to answer any questions about it either.

Quote:
pichus got this one right, the skewing is done using \frx and a faraway \org.
The wiggling is done along to the beat of the music. The effect is per-framed, otherwise it wouldn't work properly. I used an audio editor to calculate the duration of one beat and noted a timestamp where one beat occurs. Then just some interpolation.

Quote:
Use your eyes.
Look.
It's exactly what it looks like. Just a lot of pretty simple components combined.
(Most karaoke effects can be dissected in this way, just by looking at them and identifying the components in it.)

Aegisub developer [ Forum | Manual | Feature requests | Bug reports | IRC ]
Don't ask for: More VSFilter changes (I won't), karaoke effects, help in PM's
jfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 08:50   Link #696
dwigga
*Fansubber

@max2k
Im recommending u, to use the auto4 kara-templater which is "all in one", since auto3 dont have a support anymore.
Check this documentation, it will be enough for understanding the basic. Also make sure to look at the "docs" folder in the main Aegi derictory.
Right now I can see two ways to achieve that what u want.
If u want to use T-line, try to play with v, l, r margins to move the lines...
You can make the same thing with T-Syl + pos too. Its all your call.
Think, try, test different possibilities.
dwigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 17:23   Link #697
Ikki-Kun

So I've been learning to do karaoke lately, and I'm not doing too bad. I've been working on PV's and stuff to get a bit better at it, and I've seemed to have learned the basics.

I've been using the built in karaoke timer in Aegisub (I don't know if you guys use anything else) but I'm just wondering how to "spice" the karaoke up. Is there some tutorials I can check out that'll show me how to add some neat effects? It's pretty bland just watching the karaoke turn from one colour to another :P

I pretty much taught myself how to time/do karaoke, so I have no idea about any advanced techniques, so I'd appreciate it if some of you could share your wisdom.

Thanks! 8D
Ikki-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 18:07   Link #698
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikki-Kun View Post
So I've been learning to do karaoke lately, and I'm not doing too bad. I've been working on PV's and stuff to get a bit better at it, and I've seemed to have learned the basics.

I've been using the built in karaoke timer in Aegisub (I don't know if you guys use anything else) but I'm just wondering how to "spice" the karaoke up. Is there some tutorials I can check out that'll show me how to add some neat effects? It's pretty bland just watching the karaoke turn from one colour to another :P

I pretty much taught myself how to time/do karaoke, so I have no idea about any advanced techniques, so I'd appreciate it if some of you could share your wisdom.

Thanks! 8D
by syllable~ kokoro = ko ko ro. If you are lost after that just watch some fansub karas and see how they are divided.
getfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 18:16   Link #699
Ikki-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by getfresh View Post
by syllable~ kokoro = ko ko ro. If you are lost after that just watch some fansub karas and see how they are divided.
Yeah, I have no problem doing that, sorry if I didn't explain myself clear enough.

I'm wanting to learn how to add effects to each syllable. I understand that this means putting strains of code together to create effects and I was wondering if there are any particular places I should look to learn how to do this.

I'd rather learn myself than bother the experienced ones every time I want a new effect :P

Thanks again!

EDIT: Here is a quick snapshot of the PV Mustang by Ajikan that I've timed/karaoke.

Ikki-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 23:10   Link #700
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

get vobsub 2.23 and install it. it comes with an Advanced Sub Station(ASS) doc, and a ASS quick ref for quick syntax listing. ASS is what most all karaokes are done using. Also on aegisubs webpage there are some helpful docs, and aegis has the ability to automate the scripting of code for ASS. Google is ready and waiting ^^
getfresh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fansubbing, karaoke, software