Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-18, 13:16   Link #7001
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKISUKILOL View Post
I just dont get why people think Ichigo care so much about Orihime when he dont even think about her.
EXACTLY!! Cookie for you....

He does not think about her. The only person he does think about is Rukia. Yet there is nothing there...

Now I am really gone....

Ciao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
Sorry about this guys, but I just read these opinions about "empathy" and "understanding". I do not care about the context of the discussion, but empathy definitely implies understanding. In fact, it is IMPOSSIBLE to empathize with someone if you do not deeply understand him/her.
Who told you that?

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-08-18 at 13:17. Reason: err....
Old 2008-08-18, 13:21   Link #7002
xRyn Regalia
Shush, I undercover yah!?

Quote:
I just dont get why people think Ichigo care so much about Orihime when he dont even think about her.
He cares enough to go Hueco Mundo, yah?
Though it may seem otherwise during his fight with Grimmjow, that was the primary objective.

He cares enough to risk his life for her and he was thinkin about her the entire time he was in Hueco Mundo. Yes this is true...except for when he was Hollow vs. Espada battling with Grimmy. Tis sorta like the SS and saving Rukia...both Orihime and Rukia have their bonds with Ichigo and he thinks about her enough. :3
Old 2008-08-18, 13:22   Link #7003
SUKISUKILOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
He does not think about her. The only person he does think about is Rukia. Yet there is nothing there...
Not yet we just have to wait a little
Old 2008-08-18, 13:25   Link #7004
SUKISUKILOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRyn Regalia View Post
Though it may seem otherwise during his fight with Grimmjow, that was the primary objective.

He cares enough to risk his life for her and he was thinkin about her the entire time he was in Hueco Mundo. Yes this is true...except for when he was Hollow vs. Espada battling with Grimmy. Tis sorta like the SS and saving Rukia...both Orihime and Rukia have their bonds with Ichigo and he thinks about her enough. :3
I didnt say that he didnt care about her but he dont care enough to think about her so she cant be that important, But all IchiHime fans is claming that Orihime is so much more important to Ichigo then she really is She might got the boobs but thats not enough

And no he was not thinking about her.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:27   Link #7005
BleachOD
Banned

I have an appointment...stop making me answer!

Quote:
Er...No

Grimmjow, Ulq and Aizen was primary objective

Quote:
thinkin about her the entire time he was in Hueco Mundo.
WHERE?
You can't show him doing it not once...

Mentioning her yes...thinking about her...
Old 2008-08-18, 13:28   Link #7006
xRyn Regalia

Quote:
I didnt say that he didnt care about her. But all IchiHime fans is claming that Orihime is so much more important to Ichigo then she really is She might got the boobs but thats not enough
Hahaha, and all IchiRuki fans are claiming Rukia is so much more important so it's really just a fun little back and forth war until it really becomes known in the manga. Haha, oh the boobs though I've never seen Ichigo pay much attention to them...unless Kon was playing around in Ichigo's bodeh.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:29   Link #7007
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

I think Ichigo and Rukia well come to see that why they care about each other so much.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-08-18, 13:30   Link #7008
xRyn Regalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
I have an appointment...stop making me answer!

Er...No

Grimmjow, Ulq and Aizen was primary objective

WHERE?
You can't show him doing it not once...

Mentioning her yes...thinking about her...

haha, Grimmjow, Ulq and Aizen were really more of an objective because they had taken Orihime.
though they also caused a bit of ruckus in Karakura Town and Aizen did a little crazehness to Rukia in SS
but at the time...all Orihime. :3

he went there to get her back though kicking ass was a nice plus.

you know...you kinda have to think about someone to mention them.
i mean, that's kinda plain logic, me thinks though maybe i'm just losing it here.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:35   Link #7009
SUKISUKILOL

Quote:
Hahaha, and all IchiRuki fans are claiming Rukia is so much more important so it's really just a fun little back and forth war until it really becomes known in the manga. Haha, oh the boobs though I've never seen Ichigo pay much attention to them...unless Kon was playing around in Ichigo's bodeh.
Rukia is Ichigos best friend, the one that understands him the most. So its kinda obvious that she means much more to Ichigo then Orihime does.

lol
Old 2008-08-18, 13:36   Link #7010
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Send a message via AIM to - HEROiNEx Send a message via MSN to - HEROiNEx Send a message via Yahoo to - HEROiNEx
... .___.
You did not just say that.
Chad = Ichigo's bestfriend
PLEASE, PEOPLE. PLEAASE. Don't get confused now
Old 2008-08-18, 13:38   Link #7011
SUKISUKILOL

Are u okay?
Old 2008-08-18, 13:39   Link #7012
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Send a message via AIM to - HEROiNEx Send a message via MSN to - HEROiNEx Send a message via Yahoo to - HEROiNEx
No. No, I'm not. That was the most appalling thing I've read in this thread so far.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:40   Link #7013
xRyn Regalia

Glad im not the only one who knows that.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:45   Link #7014
SUKISUKILOL

Ehm are you guys serious? O.O
Old 2008-08-18, 13:47   Link #7015
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

I don't think Rukia could ever replace chad. xD
I think Rukia is a GOOD friend of Ichigo, and with everyone being all, "OMG. ICHIRUKIII."
I'm sure people don't even SEE them as bestfriends. Everyone sees them as "more".
Please tell me, what GUY is going to replace his brute but gentle, close friend who ALWAYS has his back, with.. RUKIA! Why? Why would he do that? Its not like Ichigo had no friends what so ever before he met Rukia. .__.; I get that you can have more than one bestfriend and I know that Chad feels replaced, but I don't think Ichigo would ever say, "Whatevs, Rukia's my bestfriend now." Like, no. Their friendship even came back in tact in HM, Chad and Ichigo.
So... I'm still stickin with my
Chad = Ichigo's bestfriend.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:49   Link #7016
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by - HEROiNEx View Post
... .___.
You did not just say that.
Chad = Ichigo's bestfriend
PLEASE, PEOPLE. PLEAASE. Don't get confused now
ah, yes, yes...Chad IS the bestfriend. But when Chaddy fell, his best friend status was not enough for Ichigo to turn his back to Ulq or whoever and go and save him. >>i can see another circular argument coming<<< Not enough for the Sun to turn around for the Moon (chapter title, i think, or i'm just being poetic at the moment )

I think what the others are trying to say when they say that Ichigo is not at all thinking about Hime in HM is the lack of (our access to) Ichigo's thoughts. His thoughts on saving Hime. Ichigo was more blatant at his intent to fight GJ, Ulq and Aizen then save the gang when his "purpose" was suppose to save the princess. Even Kenpachi needed to remind him of his "purpose". >>>another trigger for yet another circular argument<<<

Last edited by BleachAddict; 2008-08-18 at 13:55. Reason: used wrong character wehehehe
Old 2008-08-18, 13:49   Link #7017
xRyn Regalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by - HEROiNEx View Post
I don't think Rukia could ever replace chad. xD
I think Rukia is a GOOD friend of Ichigo, and with everyone being all, "OMG. ICHIRUKIII."
I'm sure people don't even SEE them as bestfriends. Everyone sees them as "more".
Please tell me, what GUY is going to replace his brute but gentle, close friend who ALWAYS has his back, with.. RUKIA! Why? Why would he do that? Its not like Ichigo had no friends what so ever before he met Rukia. .__.; I get that you can have more than one bestfriend and I know that Chad feels replaced, but I don't think Ichigo would ever say, "Whatevs, Rukia's my bestfriend now." Like, no. Their friendship even came back in tact in HM, Chad and Ichigo.
So... I'm still stickin with my
Chad = Ichigo's bestfriend.
Me likey the way you thinky little heroine.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:52   Link #7018
SUKISUKILOL

I LOVE CHAD
But hey he is replaced by Rukia.
Rukia and Ichigo are much closer to each other then Ichigo and Chad So that kinda makes them better friends...Wich makes them best friends Chad can find some little stuffed animal to play with lol
Old 2008-08-18, 13:56   Link #7019
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

That's not fair though. Not fair AT all.
So what if I meet someone who I have a better understanding of or I'm closer to than my bestfriend? Why would that change anything? Having a bestfriend that you saved, created a bond with, and enjoyed their company is a GREAT memory to have. And no, I don't think Rukia replaced Chad. I don't think there's such thing as "replacing". You care about someone and you care about someone for who they ARE. Unless rukia is EXACTLY like chad, which she's not. She didn't replace anyone, she just made her own place. Chad's place will always be intact until he claims he's no longer friends with Ichigo.
Old 2008-08-18, 13:56   Link #7020
SUKISUKILOL

Just cause Chad and Ichigo have been friends longer then Ichigo and Rukia dont mean they are better friends. Come on all of you know that Rukia is closer to Ichigo then Chad is, THAT MAKES ICHIGO AND RUKIA BEST FRIENDS!
Closed Thread