Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-18, 13:58   Link #7021
SUKISUKILOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by - HEROiNEx View Post
That's not fair though. Not fair AT all.
So what if I meet someone who I have a better understanding of or I'm closer to than my bestfriend? Why would that change anything? Having a bestfriend that you saved, created a bond with, and enjoyed their company is a GREAT memory to have. And no, I don't think Rukia replaced Chad. I don't think there's such thing as "replacing". You care about someone and you care about someone for who they ARE. Unless rukia is EXACTLY like chad, which she's not. She didn't replace anyone, she just made her own place. Chad's place will always be intact until he claims he's no longer friends with Ichigo.
So you need to have the same best friend whole your life?
Old 2008-08-18, 14:01   Link #7022
xRyn Regalia
Shush, I undercover yah!?

Hahaha, that isn't even what she said Sukiiiiii.
xD
And no, Rukia is not Ichigo's best friend, whether or not she may have a better understanding of him or not. Chad's been around since before Ichigo became super soul reaper, with big tall sword and he's even been with Ichigo through all since that so that's a bit biased and unfair, dontcha be thinkin?

you be mclovin on ichiruki a little much that you is throwin everyone else out of ichigo's life.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:01   Link #7023
SUKISUKILOL

You can never promise someone that you and that person will be best friends forever since you might meet someone else that you like more and get closer to.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:03   Link #7024
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Send a message via AIM to - HEROiNEx Send a message via MSN to - HEROiNEx Send a message via Yahoo to - HEROiNEx
-rolls eyesssssssssssssssss-
Has Ichigo ever came out and said, "Rukia you're my best friend!" No. He has not.
Ichigo and Chad made a pact to eachother to always have eachothers backs.
Until Ichigo says, "I'm breaking our pact." or Chad says, "I'm breaking our pact."
The pact still stands. Hence why I say that Chad = Ichigo's bestfriend.
Ichigo had chad's back when the Arrancar came, but he had his back in the superhero complex way, which made Chad obviously feel pushed away and he went to go train. He wants to be of use to his bestfriend. Just because chad isn't of "use" or wasn't for a while, doesn't mean their friendship broke. Nor does it mean that Ichigo didn't obtain other bestfriends along the way. But Rukia did not replace Chad. She never did. She never will.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:05   Link #7025
SUKISUKILOL

Quote:
Has Ichigo ever came out and said, "Rukia you're my best friend!" No. He has not.
Until Ichigo says, "I'm breaking our pact." or Chad says, "I'm breaking our pact."
Ichigo had chad's back when the Arrancar came, but he had his back in the superhero complex way, which made Chad obviously feel pushed away and he went to go train. He wants to be of use to his bestfriend. Just because chad isn't of "use" or wasn't for a while, doesn't mean their friendship broke. Nor does it mean that Ichigo didn't obtain other bestfriends along the way. But Rukia did not replace Chad. She never did. She never will.
So you are saying that Ichigo cares more about Chad then he cares for Rukia?

They didnt made a pact to be best friends lol.

Last edited by monir; 2008-08-18 at 14:11. Reason: Consecutive posts merged. Please use the "edit" button instead.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:09   Link #7026
xRyn Regalia

I for one have never taken Ichigo as the kind of guy to be into favoritism.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:10   Link #7027
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Send a message via AIM to - HEROiNEx Send a message via MSN to - HEROiNEx Send a message via Yahoo to - HEROiNEx
..No.
I'm saying that Rukia will NEVER be Chad.
Never never never neverrr.
Therefore, the way he cares for Chad, he will NEVER care for Rukia and vice versa.
Therefore, Rukia did not replace Chad. In anyway or any form.
She never did. She never will.

And Chad.. Chad will never be the person who changed Ichigo's life. Hell! Rukia changed Chad's life too, and Orihimes, and Ishida's.

But what I'm trying to say is Chad will never replace Rukia in Ichigo's heart the same way Rukia will never replace Chad in Ichigo's heart. They have their own respective places in Ichigo's heart. And that's all there is too it.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:12   Link #7028
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
What makes you think they're not being themselves? People have different faces depending on who they are around. All of which are "true". People act different around their boyfriend/girlfriends, around their friends, family, etc.

Orihime's "goofy" side, is a facade to hide her loneliness. Everyone knows Ichigo is kind and such, but easily irritated due to his hot head personality. Orihime tends to bring out his gentle side more often than anyone else, presently. I view her as the beauty that tames the beast.
Well, I think I've said this before.

Orihime's a fragile girl, and you can't really act rough around her, or else she'll cry or break down. You treat your friends differently depending on their personalities: that's a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Your insinuation was, "He doesn't understand her, and never will, so it'll never work." You don't have anything that back that statement up.

He's close enough to her where a relationship is possible.

Also, one last thing. How much do you know about a person before you date them? More times than not, next to nothing. Typically just their name, if that.

Ichigo knows Inoue has been alone since her brother died, he was there when it happened. Only two people knows about her hairpins, and thats Tatsuki and Ichigo. Ichigo in which she some time ago confided to him about.

They know enough about each other.
That kind of understanding usually is the start of a bad relationship.

Quote:
Wow. Can't you have more than one best friend?

And Rukia does have a special place in Ichigo's heart, and he (when he acutally confides) confides his trouble to Rukia.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-18, 14:14   Link #7029
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Omggg. Is NO ONE listening.
xD I didn't SAY he couldn't have more than one bestfriend, I actually said he could.
But Rukia didn't replace Chad. Thats my point.

EDIT: And Suki... They made a promise to always have eachothers backs in situations. As in, "Hey, you're my homie and I'll always have your back if you're in trouble." They made that promise when Ichigo saved Chad from some thugs and got back Chad's coin if I remember correctly.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:15   Link #7030
xRyn Regalia

Old 2008-08-18, 14:16   Link #7031
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Omggg. Is NO ONE listening.
xD I didn't SAY he couldn't have more than one bestfriend, I actually said he could.
But Rukia didn't replace Chad. Thats my point.

EDIT: And Suki... They made a promise to always have eachothers backs in situations. As in, "Hey, you're my homie and I'll always have your back if you're in trouble." They made that promise when Ichigo saved Chad from some thugs and got back Chad's coin if I remember correctly.
My apologizes. I misread.

Old 2008-08-18, 14:18   Link #7032
SUKISUKILOL

Quote:
..No.
I'm saying that Rukia will NEVER be Chad.
Never never never neverrr.
Therefore, the way he cares for Chad, he will NEVER care for Rukia and vice versa.
Therefore, Rukia did not replace Chad. In anyway or any form.
She never did. She never will.

And Chad.. Chad will never be the person who changed Ichigo's life. Hell! Rukia changed Chad's life too, and Orihimes, and Ishida's.

But what I'm trying to say is Chad will never replace Rukia in Ichigo's heart the same way Rukia will never replace Chad in Ichigo's heart. They have their own respective places in Ichigo's heart. And that's all there is too it.
True but for me best friend is the friend you care most about, the one you like to be with the most. The friend that is closest to you. And Rukia is the friend Ichigo is closest with wich makes Rukia his best friend
Old 2008-08-18, 14:19   Link #7033
xRyn Regalia

Never realized debating was so much fun!!!

You guys are all great.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:21   Link #7034
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKISUKILOL View Post
True but for me best friend is the friend you care most about, the one you like to be with the most. The friend that is closest to you. And Rukia is the friend Ichigo is closest with wich makes Rukia his best friend

Heroine is saying that Chad will never have the impact Rukia has had on Ichigo's life, and vice versa. Ichigo can have as many best friends for all I care, but you have a different place in your heart for each of them.

Old 2008-08-18, 14:24   Link #7035
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

Well, you have different opinions than me on a lot of things.
xD I feel really close to my friend Revv's and I confide in her alot and she's there for me
But my bestfriends name is Viki, because I've shared so much with her and even if we fade away from eachother sometimes, she's always my bestfriend because I cherish her too much to say, "I get along with her better. Go away." xD -shrugs- Thats just me though, I guess.

And just because Ichigo has a bestfriend-like relationship with Rukia doesn't mean their good for eachother either perse. ( getting back on topic ). I used to get along really well with my bestfriend and everyone would ask if I loved him, truth was I didn't. .__.; And to me, IchiRuki seems very likely but at the same time unlikely. Mainly because like someone said before, I just don't see the two talking about it. I think the only way they could really... talk about it, is through an Orihime confession.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:25   Link #7036
SUKISUKILOL

Besides can you really have more then one best friend? Because no one is equal so there is always someone you are gonna like more then the rest of your best friends. And someone you are gonna like less then the rest of them. Dont the one you like the best become your best friend then? Okay im confused.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:27   Link #7037
- HEROiNEx
what bout my s t a r ? ★

If you take Best friend in a literal way, then sure. xD
I, on the other hand, do not.
So I couldn't answer that question.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:28   Link #7038
SUKISUKILOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Heroine is saying that Chad will never have the impact Rukia has had on Ichigo's life, and vice versa. Ichigo can have as many best friends for all I care, but you have a different place in your heart for each of them.
I got that. But someone is always more important then the rest.
Old 2008-08-18, 14:28   Link #7039
xRyn Regalia

Quote:
Besides can you really have more then one best friend? Because no one is equal so there is always someone you are gonna like more then the rest of your best friends. And someone you are gonna like less then the rest of them. Dont the one you like the best become your best friend then? Okay im confused.
Confused right along with you.
xD
Old 2008-08-18, 14:29   Link #7040
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Well, you have different opinions than me on a lot of things.
xD I feel really close to my friend Revv's and I confide in her alot and she's there for me
But my bestfriends name is Viki, because I've shared so much with her and even if we fade away from eachother sometimes, she's always my bestfriend because I cherish her too much to say, "I get along with her better. Go away." xD -shrugs- Thats just me though, I guess.

And just because Ichigo has a bestfriend-like relationship with Rukia doesn't mean their good for eachother either perse. ( getting back on topic ). I used to get along really well with my bestfriend and everyone would ask if I loved him, truth was I didn't. .__.; And to me, IchiRuki seems very likely but at the same time unlikely. Mainly because like someone said before, I just don't see the two talking about it. I think the only way they could really... talk about it, is through an Orihime confession.
Well, who knows? Sometimes, the best of friends can develop into something further. And yeah, being best friends is a double-edged sword.

Quote:
Well, dunno about you then, but I have more than one best friend, and love them all equally. They all have their own quirks and bad points, but yeah.

Closed Thread