AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-08-31, 01:25   Link #9141
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Anyone remember my old OC named Dr. Faust? He's returning as well to Revolution.

Spoiler for Dr. Faust:

Bio coming soon.
Old 2010-09-01, 18:08   Link #9142
Mirron

Send a message via AIM to Mirron Send a message via MSN to Mirron
Hey all, I'm back.

*prepares for everyone acting confused due to my brief and unimportant stay*

Hopefully I'll be on more and doing stuff, although I can't guarantee, but if nothing else this thread is interesting.

Anyways, few things.

1. Shame on you guys for not including Itaav in your OC list. I had to track him down so that I can eventually update him. Not tough, but still.

2. All the new media, what's everyone's take on it. The game, movie, and two manga series seem interesting to me. In fact, because of the game...

3. I'm going to attempt to do a pseudo-StrikerS continuity using that as my forward point. It's just an idea, but some ideas such as Hayate being move involved (go Team Darkness) and bringing in Arf, Yuuno, Shamal, and Zafira for more action are other ideas. Plus, it provides me an easy access to introduce new characters if I want.

4. Happy to be back, interesting thread.
Mirron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 18:26   Link #9143
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

If you ask me Mirron, I can't find him at all.

But good to see somebody back, though I cant say it is good to be back. The place aint what it used to be.
Old 2010-09-01, 18:44   Link #9144
Mirron

I found him. Link: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1462

Thankfully my number of posts was small, I was able to narrow down the search. I'll probably wind up posting an update of him sometime later (not sure how much later. Going to watch Nanoha so I can get in the right mood, so it'll probably be some time).

And I saw that there have been a number of problems. Lots of interesting arguments, just in the past... 58 pages? Something like that.
Old 2010-09-01, 18:50   Link #9145
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I'd recommend just reading the manga and soundstages that came after StrikerS. FORCE was what got me going again, though the steam's worn off too. Besides, everyone here has moved on to other anime/manga/Starcraft/TOR from Nanoha.
Old 2010-09-01, 19:09   Link #9146
Mirron

Read the manga already, no idea where the Soundstages would be though. And it's mainly so that I can get used to Nanoha again. Been a while since I've done that. Although I myself have other interests too, hopefully I'll keep it as core Nanoha as I can get.
Old 2010-09-01, 20:06   Link #9147
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Kha speaks for himself when it comes to who's still around and who has moved on.

Gonna need to poke ghaz if you want the OC list updated. He's the only one to do it.

I haven't seen the movie, nor have I read the manga associated with it. If the chatter in the movie thread is any indication, it's pretty much the first season.

You can find the Sound Stages in their dedicated thread somewhere in here. Oh, found it.

Force is slowly being translated, while ViviD is stalled with lack of translator. In any case, I'm leaning on not involving those series just yet.

The game, however, has allowed for three whole new characters, of which I used in my Side Dishes shorts.

Man I'm hungry.
Old 2010-09-01, 22:55   Link #9148
Mirron

I suppose I'll have to get reading. Looks like a lot. :P

My character is a bit old. I'll probably post him later, once I've updated him and such.

What's the story in the game? I can't read Japanese sadly, but I understand the concept. Mind filling me in? It'd be helpful, especially since I plan on going off of that continuity.
Old 2010-09-01, 23:09   Link #9149
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
The game thread translated and explained much of it. basically an AU for A's. Shadow selves known as Materials spawned from the book to fight. it is a fighting game btw. It's good if not beam spam heavy lol

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 00:43   Link #9150
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
Gonna need to poke ghaz if you want the OC list updated. He's the only one to do it.
i did. he was too lazy to.
Old 2010-09-03, 00:29   Link #9151
Mirron

So then, I'd like to see if, after all this time, what people's suggestions for my character are. I have more things in mind for him, but I think starting from the beginning and then trying to work in suggestions would be nice.

Spoiler for My Character:

That's it for now.

Last edited by Mirron; 2010-09-05 at 03:44.
Old 2010-09-03, 00:39   Link #9152
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Einzbern.
Old 2010-09-03, 01:44   Link #9153
Mirron

Ah, my young days. It was the only German sounding name I could think of at the time. I may wind up changing it in the long-run, but it's not too important just yet.
Old 2010-09-03, 04:21   Link #9154
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Besides, everyone here has moved on to other anime/manga/Starcraft/TOR from Nanoha.
Hey! Even I came back after I got some inspiration again. And as we speak I'm piecing together the layout of my next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirron View Post
So then, I'd like to see if, after all this time, what people's suggestions for my character are. I have more things in mind for him, but I think starting from the beginning and then trying to work in suggestions would be nice.

Spoiler for My Character:

That's it for now.
Ah, good ol' Germanese.

They make all more or less sense.
But you really should put some spaces in some of the words. Like "Spinnendes Blatt" and "Grüner Drache", you can't write them together when it's an adjective followed by a noun.
"Brisedurchbohren" sounds very strange. And why "Begrenzungsform" (Limitationform)?

His spells seem fine, too me.

Can't say much about him as a person. This is something I have to see how he reacts in certain situations. Especialy I'd like to see what his faults are.

Oh, and seeing the word Velka... Funny how I also used to write it like that and today It somehow confuses me, same with Raging Heart.
Old 2010-09-03, 04:39   Link #9155
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Ah a Kyral!

*catches and drags him to go vet a very old but recently resurrected Belka spell list*

Don't worry; I''ve at least changed all the Velka to Belka.
Old 2010-09-03, 08:53   Link #9156
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirron View Post
Name: Itaav Einzbern
Alignment: Neutral Good
A mage proficiency rank or linker core output level would be nice to include, if only just to see roughly where he stands. Liked the fact that he uses his device like a javelin. I tried playing with the idea of mine using his device as such, but it just wasn't his style nor device's function despite its shape.

About Frühlingschlag though... Is there anything that stops him or renders him susceptible to detection when he vanishes from view, or is it a sure-hit attack like its description suggests due to the "re-appears only after the attack takes place" condition?
Old 2010-09-03, 10:26   Link #9157
Mirron

Heh, this is a bit old, so there are probably some things that make no sense.

I speak zilch in the German department. All I did was feed them through a translator at the time and let some people look them over for corrections. I know Saint X helped me with my guy's spell abilities, and Kyral may have as well (sounds familiar, at least). I'll have to look it over to see what he should have.

Yeah... that spell doesn't make sense. I'm not sure what I had in mind when I originally made it. As for spell and rank potential, I'm guessing he'd be roughly akin to the Striker Forwards, given that the current plan is to implement him in the third team.

And the spear was originally because it seemed cool, and I was hoping to tie him in with ancient Velka. I may still do so, given I've had a number of different ideas in regards to him, but I'll still keep the spear, I've grown attached.
Old 2010-09-05, 03:42   Link #9158
Mirron

Character has been updated. I changed the backstory and updated the forms list. Next step is to work on spells.
Old 2010-09-06, 02:50   Link #9159
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Another old OC returning to Nanoha Revolution, previously named Lolikon in Nanoha Rise of Techno-Union, meet the new Abigorn!

Spoiler for Abigorn look:

Once all renders are done, bios will be posted, only a couple more!
Old 2010-09-06, 03:15   Link #9160
Mirron

Ick, it's a zombie! Run away...

*confusion* Explanation for why there's an undead-looking thing for a character? Curious as to what it is and the deal behind it, myself.

Also, other magic systems and explanations on current ones, links anyone? I'd like to see what other systems people have put out, and what they think of the current ones (beyond the Nanoha Wiki), primarily because that's one of my big draws to the series. The magic in it is awesome.

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content