AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2009-03-24, 19:00   Link #1161
Would?
Ravemaster

Send a message via AIM to Would?
New chapter was rather interesting, and its trully good to know that Gazille is a double agent. Mashima seems to be getting a little repetetive with the whole "I will end Fairy Tail" thing... he needs to have the major problems focus more on individuals and expand the universe of Fairy Tail
Would? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 19:09   Link #1162
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Would? View Post
New chapter was rather interesting, and its trully good to know that Gazille is a double agent. Mashima seems to be getting a little repetetive with the whole "I will end Fairy Tail" thing... he needs to have the major problems focus more on individuals and expand the universe of Fairy Tail
i doubt the next arc will be on lux and his father. We just went through the lux arc already. lux and his father will probably for the arc this next one. We still got mistgun and that begger who is connected to Lucy to deal with first.
Old 2009-03-24, 22:02   Link #1163
gencbiba

Can we get Natsu excommunicated already? That way he can leave this boring town and go traveling already.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 00:08   Link #1164
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i'm starting to hate Luxus. he was such a cool character and now he is reduced to a teary ferwell. that was a low point. it was expected that he would leave the Rijin (can't spell) but to have a character like him cry was his distruction and him going soft. boooooooorrringggggggg.

he should have remained tough, so when we see him help out it would have been that much cooler. last image of him was crying, kind of ruins his return.

as for the chapter as a whole it was okey. wasn't expecting Luxus father but the double agent, i had my suspicions about. Gazille is a good guy and i saw that when he took the lightning blast.

more intrested in Erza and Mistgun now. also i really would like to see Mistgun's magic at work more.

Mashima needs to start exploring the world of fairytail insted of character stories. there good but there are soo many now. all back to back. start exploring the magic and Fairytail world.
Old 2009-03-25, 14:12   Link #1165
Master Mold
Banned

Since Day One, Luxus was everything I thought he would be, besides being a fake dragon slayer. So Luxus was and strongest S class Mage FT had, Gildarts has to be a true devil to be over a monster like Luxus, I hope he makes an appearance soon.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 09:54   Link #1166
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
wasn't expecting Luxus father but the double agent, i had my suspicions about. Gazille is a good guy and i saw that when he took the lightning blast.
I honestly thought that Gazille would betray fairy tail 100% and that Makarov would 1HKO him to give Luxus a serious warning at first.
Quote:
Mashima needs to start exploring the world of fairytail insted of character stories. there good but there are soo many now. all back to back. start exploring the magic and Fairytail world.
True, travelling makes the world go round, I'm still expecting dark guild encounters and Zelef's minions sprouting here and there. Being flexible in the story is very nice but we shouldn't lose sight of the main plot.
Quote:
Gildarts has to be a true devil to be over a monster like Luxus, I hope he makes an appearance soon.
I'd say Gildartz will appear before some insanely hax-strong enemy eho kidnapped Lucy and beat up Gray while he was trying to save her, ending up in Lluvia going berserk and Natsu having to stop her...then the bad guy would laugh and Gildartz would appear out of nowhere to feed him his teeth!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 10:50   Link #1167
Cinocard

What about him appearing as an enemy? At least on the surface. It would be a huge shock if Gildartz had a loli-boy appearance
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 14:36   Link #1168
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well,there isn't a huge selection of S-rank mages to say it, but they all seem to act a lot more freely than the other members...and the "I will punish you because you're weak" theme has already been claimed (and ruined) by Luxus, so the only way Gildartz would appear as an enemy would be if he had quit the guild for another one (prolly a dark one so that FT can run into him later on).
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:11   Link #1169
FateAnomaly

I wonder why those anti social people joined a guild in the first place. Just to get a job every now and then?
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:57   Link #1170
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I wonder why those anti social people joined a guild in the first place. Just to get a job every now and then?
Cause' the guild master owns?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:57   Link #1171
Pilly
Anime watcher

Quote:
They need money to survive
Off-topic: In anime/manga anti-socials are the coolest, In life they're considered losers.
Pilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 01:38   Link #1172
Slayerx

Quote:
well you would have to take into account WHEN they joined...
some have been members since they were kids; meaning they joined before they knew what's what and sme how became anti-social down the line.

but ya, in the world of fairy tail a guild is the best way for a mage to find work so that they can keep paying the rent. Hell it could even be that the kind of jobs that mages get through guilds are exclusive only to guild workers; people want to high a mage they can trust and thus want to avoid anyone who might fit better in a dark guild... so it may be very hard to get jobs as a loner.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 11:16   Link #1173
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

This is a stupid question, but who is the miss fairy tail ?
Oh, that mysterious old guy appeared again D: I wonder what he will do at later chapters.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 22:15   Link #1174
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
True, travelling makes the world go round, I'm still expecting dark guild encounters and Zelef's minions sprouting here and there. Being flexible in the story is very nice but we shouldn't lose sight of the main plot.
but great manga-ka's area ble to show us the world and at the same time keep the plot going. Fairytail is a great world IMO, and having the characters travelling for jos would add so much more to the manga.

this way the fairytail world can be seen and have the progression of the plot at the same time. have lots of different settings and then have progression from that.

this has been done to some degree but, it always ends up that someone from there past is there. i get that revealing the characters and there pasts is an important part of the plot but it's everwhere. you turn left and there is a childhood friend and you turn right and there is mother and father. it's great that we get to know more about the characters but, sometimes it's important to step away from family issues.
Old 2009-03-29, 12:11   Link #1175
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post

I'd say Gildartz will appear before some insanely hax-strong enemy eho kidnapped Lucy and beat up Gray while he was trying to save her, ending up in Lluvia going berserk and Natsu having to stop her...then the bad guy would laugh and Gildartz would appear out of nowhere to feed him his teeth!
With how the master speaks about Gildartz, I don't think he will be saving anyone.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 16:40   Link #1176
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Spoiler for 129:

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 17:00   Link #1177
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Spoiler for 129:

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-31, 03:18   Link #1178
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Spoiler for 129:
Spoiler for 129:
Old 2009-03-31, 07:43   Link #1179
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Spoiler:
Yup, and a week has passed between this chapter and the last one, so who knows how long it's been since she was home.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 02:13   Link #1180
Xhokhusmak

I'm 100% sure Lucy really is gettin' it on with Loki whenever she's alone. XD

Spoiler:
Xhokhusmak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen