AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-18, 11:47   Link #1001
DGDCOne
Memoria Vice Captain

Damn it why the next one has to be the last one! I wan the series to have more episodes, My guess is Takamiya gonna kiss Kagari at the end.
Old 2014-03-18, 11:52   Link #1002
hsmsful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
Damn it why the next one has to be the last one! I wan the series to have more episodes, My guess is Takamiya gonna kiss Kagari at the end.
I just hope that this last episode will hold a solid ending.
Because I don't wanna get a "read the manga to know more" ending XD
But we will probably get an open ending like for example weekend gets arrested, Medusa and the tower witches leave the house and start to say they are going to attack Takamiya again and like the red chick saying that it is not over or something like that
hsmsful1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 11:55   Link #1003
SinsI

Don't worry, the ark has a pretty good conclusion.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 13:42   Link #1004
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Probably one of the few adaptations from J.C. Staff that I like. Yeah I'm going to miss the fun of WCW's anime. A long time ago I had always wondered what WCW would be if it got an anime, but never thought it would get one because it seemed so under the radar. The manga will go on though, and that's enough for now.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 14:30   Link #1005
kujoe
from head to heel

There's an OVA too.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 18:50   Link #1006
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
No, proposing or hoping marriage before a war is the death flag. Raping someone(Honoaka) doesn't counts.
Still I think the mangaka could have trolled us by having them copulate, have Kagari die and making Honoka pregnant
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 18:56   Link #1007
Tenzen12

...So if it was girl it her name would be Evermillion and if boy he woul be Ayaka?
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 19:34   Link #1008
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
...So if it was girl it her name would be Evermillion and if boy he woul be Ayaka?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Still I think the mangaka could have trolled us by having them copulate, have Kagari die and making Honoka pregnant
lol. What?
Old 2014-03-19, 06:43   Link #1009
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
This (**3,907 pt) is the part that matters.
Each 'pt' indicates a copy ordered.

After each episode airs you see a jump in preorders. As of this moment Chuu2 (which just aired) has taken a slight lead again. However when WCW airs on Sunday it's expected to take a decisive lead that won't be passed.
If all the different versions of Hoozuki (which was delayed) rank, it should beat both of them.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 10:02   Link #1010
Razdent

I watched this episode again and I think I found something interesting. In that scene where Honoka is watching Kazane's past and we see a young Honoka get off the bus with Kazane, I think that area is the same area shown in Ayaka's dream.
Razdent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 15:28   Link #1011
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by icbm View Post
I watched this episode again and I think I found something interesting. In that scene where Honoka is watching Kazane's past and we see a young Honoka get off the bus with Kazane, I think that area is the same area shown in Ayaka's dream.
The latest (translated) manga chapter I THINK (Pretty sure thats where all these younger events have been taking place) reveals where this actually might be.

Spoiler for Won't be in the anime:
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 15:30   Link #1012
HandofFate

wow, lots of battles in episode 11.
Kagari pulling a F/SN on Honoka to get some tasty mana while he was asleep.
Old 2014-03-19, 15:32   Link #1013
Tenzen12

F/SN visual novels would sell far less if Shiros T-shirt were only thing Saber needed to replenish her mana
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 15:45   Link #1014
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
F/SN visual novels would sell far less if Shiros T-shirt were only thing Saber needed to replenish her mana
I'm pretty sure that if Honoka actually saw Ayaka wearing his obviously too-small shirt, there would be a Reality Marble unleashed upon the world to rival anything Gilgamesh could produce.

I didn't read that part in the manga so when she said that Takamiya-kun was there with her, I thought for a split second that she had switched hearts - al la Black God. And then it was obviously NOT the case...
Old 2014-03-19, 16:19   Link #1015
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I'm pretty sure that if Honoka actually saw Ayaka wearing his obviously too-small shirt, there would be a Reality Marble unleashed upon the world to rival anything Gilgamesh could produce.

I didn't read that part in the manga so when she said that Takamiya-kun was there with her, I thought for a split second that she had switched hearts - al la Black God. And then it was obviously NOT the case...
My mind was in the gutter and thought she took something else from his body with her.
Old 2014-03-19, 16:20   Link #1016
Razdent

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
My mind was in the gutter and thought she took something else from his body with her.
Same. I remember having to look back to confirm that it was just a misunderstanding on my part. I thought she straight up raped him haha.
Razdent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 16:34   Link #1017
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
You mean, like his 'white stuff'?
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 17:15   Link #1018
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
We are in the gutter and looking up at the stars...
I mean, that was what I was thinking too.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 17:23   Link #1019
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
You mean, like his 'white stuff'?
Since monsters have monstrous appetites, Honoka would awake with an intravenous serum packet attached to his arm to prevent death by dehydration aka snoo snoo since ayaka is ten times stronger than normal thanks to the Noblesse Oblige contract (and she was no doubt ridiculously strong to begin with since you can't fight bears with a modest amount of strength) a broken pelvis would be a distinct possibility also
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 18:40   Link #1020
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Since monsters have monstrous appetites, Honoka would awake with an intravenous serum packet attached to his arm to prevent death by dehydration aka snoo snoo since ayaka is ten times stronger than normal thanks to the Noblesse Oblige contract (and she was no doubt ridiculously strong to begin with since you can't fight bears with a modest amount of strength) a broken pelvis would be a distinct possibility also
What the actual hell... the hell is wrong with you and your stories.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, witches