AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Manga - Daihasei Festival Arc Rating
Perfect 10 9 19.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 34.04%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 17.02%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 12.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 12.77%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-07-29, 11:04   Link #281
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

January 2015 so far.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-30, 06:37   Link #282
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
January 2015 so far.
And now I want to give it an 11. *sigh* I was too critical before seeing the other new awesome extra stuff...

And oh well, that's not too long to wait.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-26, 20:56   Link #283
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

So Seven Seas released A Certain Scientific Railgun Volume 10 this past week. But I haven't found it being discussed anywhere on the web. I've seen it get some good ratings and I have one read one review on Amazon but I can't find a place where people are sharing their thoughts on it (at least the ones that only buy the english manga).

Anyone else found any?
Old 2015-04-29, 20:54   Link #284
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
So Seven Seas released A Certain Scientific Railgun Volume 10 this past week. But I haven't found it being discussed anywhere on the web. I've seen it get some good ratings and I have one read one review on Amazon but I can't find a place where people are sharing their thoughts on it (at least the ones that only buy the english manga).

Anyone else found any?
None. I did buy the volume though. I am honestly pretty satisfied with it.
Old 2015-10-15, 16:49   Link #285
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

So I finally had another chance to re-read the 3 parter Daihaiseisai since collecting it. My opinion changed of it by the end of the 1st part. It was really satisfying and exciting. I wish I could change my rating, but I should consider it from tankōbon releases now.
Old 2015-10-23, 11:07   Link #286
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
So I finally had another chance to re-read the 3 parter Daihaiseisai since collecting it. My opinion changed of it by the end of the 1st part. It was really satisfying and exciting. I wish I could change my rating, but I should consider it from tankōbon releases now.
Ditto to that. Reading the tankobon release of the Daihaseisai arc in one sitting was really satisfying and exciting…and I wish I could change my vote on the poll since I voted too low…

That being said, I hate how Railgun is becoming like Bleach in that aspect. You have to read the chapters in clusters to really enjoy them.

That is incredibly annoying.
Old 2015-10-24, 21:11   Link #287
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Ditto to that. Reading the tankobon release of the Daihaseisai arc in one sitting was really satisfying and exciting…and I wish I could change my vote on the poll since I voted too low…

That being said, I hate how Railgun is becoming like Bleach in that aspect. You have to read the chapters in clusters to really enjoy them.

That is incredibly annoying.
Yeah. The frequent delays have really kept it from having any decent momentum.
Old 2015-10-31, 11:42   Link #288
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Yeah. The frequent delays have really kept it from having any decent momentum.
Yeah, I sort of feel like Kamachi doesn't know how to (or doesn't really care to try to) make monthly chapters be independently attention-grabbing & satisfying. I feel like he always struggles when it comes to mediums with less space for information content. Both the pacing of the movie and the pacing of his manga's are all sort of mediocre. Though that's not why we're reading these things lol so it doesn't really factor in (even though it's super annoying in the meantime).

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 12:31   Link #289
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

I think Fuyukawa could have better structured each chapter though since he gets the plot outline ahead of time. According to the interviews and the additions in the Daihaiseisai, that's on him. But I can't really fault him for getting sick or his PC dying... that's being a jerk lol.
Old 2015-10-31, 15:10   Link #290
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

That wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't into adding original parts on his own too much.

Look at Kogino, he is doing a pretty good job so far.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote