Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
That if Karin survives Ibiki's interrogation
why wouldnt she? she never killed anyone

and while im at it

Old 2010-03-24, 23:48   Link #102
Fran~
floating away...

Please don't get me wrong, i do like that pair, i think that they could be more funny as comic relief.

I just want to see how they proceed with her... she was in Taka.
Old 2010-03-24, 23:55   Link #103
james0246

Naruto x Karin...ewww. God, that is so disgusting, doesn't everyone know that Karin is Naruto's sister? I thought that was common knowledge...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 23:55   Link #104
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

im sure if she spills the beans they might show mercy
Old 2010-03-25, 00:07   Link #105
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
interesting chapter, i am sure the sinister chakra karin saw has to do with the crow inside naruto. or it could just be the kyubi. I think the serious face of naruto says he will be confronting the two elders and tsunade next, to get their side of the story.

seeing how the feudal lords have been introduce it would seem that James' prediction of a Part III is very possible. kishi might start spending time giving more info on the villages and have naruto and co travel the world a little bit more, before the final battle.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 00:22   Link #106
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
interesting chapter, i am sure the sinister chakra karin saw has to do with the crow inside naruto. or it could just be the kyubi. I think the serious face of naruto says he will be confronting the two elders and tsunade next, to get their side of the story.
I was thinking in the crow too, because the Kyuubi chakra was divided and its "evil" part was sealed. She says clearly "It's... evil!, it's exactly like-"

Like what?...
-she never sensed Kyuubi, just Hachibi, and he wasn't evil, powerful, yes, but not evil.
-she did sense Itachi's chakra.
Old 2010-03-25, 00:47   Link #107
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and while im at it
I just have to add. Like father like son? Will history repeat itself with another redheaded refugee living in Konoha. Hinata who?
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 00:56   Link #108
Fran~
floating away...

I will lmao if Tsunade sees karin and starts to yell "Naruto's twin sister was alive after all"!!!!
Old 2010-03-25, 01:22   Link #109
Who

Quote:
I will lmao if Tsunade sees karin and starts to yell "Naruto's twin sister was alive after all"!!!!
And this shocking revelation causes Tsunade to slip into yet another coma. Looks like Kakashi will be Hokage after all.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 01:26   Link #110
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

This was one of better chapters.

Like the humor in last two chapters, it was so long since this happened,
Also wouldn't it be great if Madara instead of giving Sasuke itachi's eyes, he gave him nagatos rinnegan so he could use him to sync with Gedo?
Quote:
I was thinking in the crow too, because the Kyuubi chakra was divided and its "evil" part was sealed. She says clearly "It's... evil!, it's exactly like-"

Like what?...
-she never sensed Kyuubi, just Hachibi, and he wasn't evil, powerful, yes, but not evil.
-she did sense Itachi's chakra.
Remeber the ''prophecy'', it's said that Naruto will eather destroy or save the world. I think that this evil Karin sensed it's the dark part of Naruto that will eventually come out. And than Naruto will have to chose eather destroy or save.

Or maybe what Karin ment was "It's... evil!, it's exactly like-" Killer Bee... it's posible.
Old 2010-03-25, 01:40   Link #111
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
This was one of better chapters.

Like the humor in last two chapters, it was so long since this happened,
Also wouldn't it be great if Madara instead of giving Sasuke itachi's eyes, he gave him nagatos rinnegan so he could use him to sync with Gedo?

Quote:
Remeber the ''prophecy'', it's said that Naruto will eather destroy or save the world. I think that this evil Karin sensed it's the dark part of Naruto that will eventually come out. And than Naruto will have to chose eather destroy or save.

Or maybe what Karin ment was "It's... evil!, it's exactly like-" Killer Bee... it's posible.
granted, but the prophecy was already solved, there were two childs, one was looking for the destruction and the another save it until Madara will be ready with his plans, so he will need to save the world for good now.
Old 2010-03-25, 02:17   Link #112
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Feudal lords:

Just look at their ugly faces, this is absolutely hilarious.
Espechialy the one from earth, he looks like a toad/frog, gues Naruto isn't the only sage user
Glad that Kishi isn't just troling the woman in his manga but a politicians as well

Quote:
lol + 1 for you.

Quote:
granted, but the prophecy was already solved, there were two childs, one was looking for the destruction and the another save it until Madara will be ready with his plans, so he will need to save the world for good now.
You are right, but still i am still holding onto the part of Naruto having the dark part in himself. Sai said he fells Naruto's anger, and now Karin feels something evil in him.
Naruto can't remain happy and goofy all the time.
Also i would like to see evil Naruto just like Ryu in Street Fighter.
Old 2010-03-25, 02:44   Link #113
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
its because of the 9 tails that she senses.

thats why she said it was just like sasuke(come on, you know she was going to say it) since it was just as dark and evil.

kakashi as the new leader of root would be kinda badass. only because he belongs on the battlefield and everyone needs a black ops team.
It's also possible that she wanted to say it's exactly like the Hachibi Jinchuuriki's. I was thinking about that and came to that conclusion this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I see, so you came to the same conclusion.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 03:05   Link #114
ThoHell

Anyone else getting the feeling that the bs Naruto spouted from his mouth during that group meeting was bs and a lie, trying to cover up something personal. He sure walked away with a serious look...
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 03:40   Link #115
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I think the most shocking things about this chapter was when Sai laughed. Dear God, tt's like seeing a mirror crack.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 03:47   Link #116
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Geez what's with everyone thinking the Leaf is going to put Karin through the "rack"? If anything she will most likely be treated in the hospital first then questioned later by Anko or Kakashi since she was nearly killed by Sasuke and thus has no more ties to anyway, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi could vouch for that.
Old 2010-03-25, 03:57   Link #117
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
Geez what's with everyone thinking the Leaf is going to put Karin through the "rack"? If anything she will most likely be treated in the hospital first then questioned later by Anko or Kakashi since she was nearly killed by Sasuke and thus has no more ties to anyway, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi could vouch for that.
Everyone? Though it would probably be more realistic it would also make the manga a lot darker and I sincerly doubt there would be actual torture in a shonen manga. Just look at when Jiriaya 'interogated' those two Amegakure guys.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 05:07   Link #118
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Everyone? Though it would probably be more realistic it would also make the manga a lot darker and I sincerly doubt there would be actual torture in a shonen manga. Just look at when Jiriaya 'interogated' those two Amegakure guys.

Having Naruto tickle her into submission?.... hmm I guess that is one way of confirming KarinxNaruto
Old 2010-03-25, 06:08   Link #119
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
i always took the 8 tails and a carefree beast. maybe since they are all part of the same thing, they are all evil no matter how they act.

no way is the 9 tails power sunflowers and roses, its pure evil oro style.....it has made it clear time and time again that he wants to destroy.

i think itachis crow wouldnt have any ill intentions inside of it, he was after all a nice guy, he killed only for the sake of keeping his cover.
Old 2010-03-25, 06:25   Link #120
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol Karin x Naruto pics ... dunno why are you thinking that she loves Naruto huh?

So , Naruto got an evil chakra like Sasuke ( yeah , it might be the crow )
Tsunade is still alive and Kakashi won't be the new hokage yet ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion