AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-11-12, 02:20   Link #181
ValvraveTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Who's talking shit though? How is it my fault that people get so damn defensive over a little criticism that they keep repeating themselves?
Relax my fellow member, relax. No one said whose particularly in fault here, luckily everyone here include me has wrote something bad about this series for the past many pages of this thread.
Old 2017-11-12, 02:25   Link #182
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValvraveTruth View Post
Relax my fellow member, relax. No one said whose particularly in fault here, luckily everyone here include me has wrote something bad about this series for the past many pages of this thread.
Not me.
Old 2017-11-12, 03:29   Link #183
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Maybe I'm just a bit on edge because I've been spending page upon page arguing on something I really thought we would have been done with a long time ago.

People could have just said "Well, I don't agree, I don't think Asta annoys me at all." instead people keep going on and on and on about how it's wrong for me to be annoyed.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 07:06   Link #184
moridin84
Custom User Title

I popped into this thread because I wanted to see if it got more interesting and if the pacing picked up.

Yet I see people are still talking about Asta's voice from when I last left the thread three weeks ago.

Quote:
Maybe I'm just a bit on edge because I've been spending page upon page arguing on something I really thought we would have been done with a long time ago.

People could have just said "Well, I don't agree, I don't think Asta annoys me at all." instead people keep going on and on and on about how it's wrong for me to be annoyed.
I don't understand why you keep arguing about it.

There are plenty of places and people that complain about Asta's voice. Here there are a few people willing to defend his voice to the death. So it's a bad place to complain about it.

I'm sure it must be annoying that people won't acknowledge your opinion but it's clearly never going to happen so give up.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 10:51   Link #185
ValvraveTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
I popped into this thread because I wanted to see if it got more interesting and if the pacing picked up.

Yet I see people are still talking about Asta's voice from when I last left the thread three weeks ago.
Thats what I wanted to convey. Everyone has their rights to write any criticism/arguement/discussion in most places, the other way around anyone can of course defend against it. But the problem of this Black Clover thread is that it has too much of them, with the same old repeating Asta's annoying voice or slow pacing content circling around with those defenders.

Whatsmore this thread has become so toxic that if some new members start to express something good about this series, some "bad" guy will definately spring out and shoot down those members like this is forever unredeemable series. This will only lead to members stop commenting new stuffs on this thread EXCEPT those who keep circling around the same old topic non-stop. Literally look at the past many pages of this thread, exactly it.

My fellow members, this is a 50+ episodes anime(1 year duration) and you have all the time to write. You can write sh1t about this series, at least write something new and tone down on some old topics. Even you don't want to waste time argueing/defend the same topic again & again right?

P.S The bad guy has no name, relax~

Last edited by ValvraveTruth; 2017-11-12 at 11:56.
ValvraveTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 10:59   Link #186
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Thats what I wanted to convey. Everyone has their rights to write any criticism/arguement/discussion in most places, the other way arround anyone can of course defend against it. But the problem of this Black Clover thread is that it has too much of them, with the same old repeating Asta's annoying voice or slow pacing content circling around & around with those defenders.

Whatsmore this thread has become so toxic that if some new members start to express something good about this series, some "bad" guy will definately spring out and shoot down those members like this is forever unredeemable series. This will only lead to members stop commenting new stuffs on this thread EXCEPT those who keep circling around the same old topic non-stop. Literally look at the past many pages of this thread, exactly it.

My fellow members, this is a 50+ episodes anime(1 year duration) and you have all the time to write. You can write sh1t about this series, at least write something new and tone down on some old topics. Even you don't want to waste time argueing/defend the same topic again & again right?

<snip>

^This. People just need to move on and talk about something else.
Old 2017-11-12, 17:32   Link #187
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
I don't understand why you keep arguing about it.

There are plenty of places and people that complain about Asta's voice. Here there are a few people willing to defend his voice to the death. So it's a bad place to complain about it.

I'm sure it must be annoying that people won't acknowledge your opinion but it's clearly never going to happen so give up.
Me? I'm the bad guy now? I've been forced to defend myself for like ten pages and I'm somehow the bad guy?

I wanted this shit to end ten pages ago! You're not going to pin this on me.

This would have been done long ago if I was just allowed to have my opinion already.
Old 2017-11-12, 19:03   Link #188
Pierrot.

Just tuning in to see to what's up with the thread.
Quote:
And the damage is already done. People have already tuned out. While I cannot predict the future, I do not think the show is ever going to recover all those lost viewers.
http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrhek9x9.html
http://list.youku.com/show/id_zcf863...ic_title.5~A!2
http://bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/64...35145825147607

Black Clover anime has been played 21 million times in China's official streaming sites with only 6 episodes out. The only show that's outperforming it from this season is Food Wars both in West and in the East.

You say the damage is already done but in these past few days I'm already seeing some of the biggest anime youtubers changing their tunes.

https://twitter.com/GiggukAZ/status/928331095875117056

Last edited by Pierrot.; 2017-11-12 at 19:17.
Pierrot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 02:11   Link #189
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Me? I'm the bad guy now? I've been forced to defend myself for like ten pages and I'm somehow the bad guy?

I wanted this shit to end ten pages ago! You're not going to pin this on me.

This would have been done long ago if I was just allowed to have my opinion already.
Dude, I agree with most of what you've said about Black Clover. I expressed the same opinions three weeks ago but then I stopped because arguing any further was pointless.

Nobody is forcing you to defend yourself. You could, like everyone else, simply stop.

It takes two people to argue. If you stopped arguing then there will be no argument. Of course, they stopped there would be no argument either but you can't control what they do.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 07:12   Link #190
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't react very well to being ganged up on and walked all over for having "the wrong opinion". But fine, if people leave me alone, I'll stop. Maybe someone could just change the subject?

Like for example, ever noticed how the big demon from the backstory was looking around all confused-like? As if it had absolutely no idea what was going on?
Old 2017-11-13, 10:14   Link #191
LevelSeven

i must say, the powersystem of this series looks really interesting,

it seems like reverse nen imo, (no, dont worry, nothing of that level of awesomeness),

the grimoire are powering up the users magic,

but they have their own elements from birth, only need enough energy(mana) to do big stuff,

and at first it seems like the element is the only difference between people,

so people with the same element will be able to do all kinds of things with their magic regarding their element,

but seeing how there was 2 water users so far and both forms looked different im sure that personality is a big factor as well,

so someone with a defensive personality wouldnt be able to get spells like someone with a offensive personalty would,

and now to why i said its like a reverse nen:

at first the powersystem looks like it grants the users a massive range of powers and that each person could do all things that others do with the same element (given they have enough mana),

but it seems like the spells are highly specific to a person, probably broad control like a general manipultion of ones element for small tricks can be done by all people with the same element,

but basically any spell requiring the grimoire will fit the person in question and not exist to 100% by another person (different personalitys = different sets of spells)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 12:15   Link #192
ValvraveTruth

^Thats one of the explanation lacking for this series in regards to elements. For example aside from personal special spells, how far can 2 same element users copy each other spells. The manga actually shown very little amount of element users. Coincidencely through out the whole series(manga) element type users have only used their own personal special spells, not the simple one.

Instead, the series focus more on the uniqueness of each spells produce by the grimore which obviously produce their very own spells. For example time magic, mirror magic, sand magic etc most are non-element type.
Old 2017-11-14, 04:06   Link #193
LevelSeven

Quote:
Instead, the series focus more on the uniqueness of each spells produce by the grimore which obviously produce their very own spells. For example time magic, mirror magic, sand magic etc most are non-element type.
sand is just another form of earth magic, its not like the 4 elements are the only elements,

"element" in BC doesnt seem to be literal "elemtn" but the "attribute" of the person in question, they are all born with one,

but i agree, it would be really nice if there is a (even if a bit longer) explanation about the way grimoire, magicians, mana and elements are linked together (i wouldnt mind if filler does that )
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 07:14   Link #194
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

And now Gigguk has made a vid:

This seems to be the perfect summation of the current outlook on the series and strikes a balance between fanboys and haters' opinions alike such that it makes sense.

I've personally been having a riot in this thread with the only updates being the same argument and same defence being repeated ad nauseam.

Can we move on from this now?

Last edited by OH&S; 2017-11-14 at 07:25.
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 08:28   Link #195
ValvraveTruth

^You are actually late. Fellow members have stopped the argueing for a day or two now

Anyway yes Gigguk actually spell out every problem this anime version has with one straight go and for millenia to go. Same as Gigguk I also checked out(too much time to spare) the manga version after the anime version release, seriously not bad at all. The series literally has no filler-like story and every chapter has actions, the main story pace is just so fast that you finish reading to the lastest chapter without you knowing it.
Old 2017-11-14, 11:42   Link #196
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Agree with everything that Gigguk said.

Including the part where there is something about this show that keeps me watching despite everything I find wrong with it.

And it's not masochism. I actually do get some form legitimate enjoyment out of it somehow.
Old 2017-11-15, 06:17   Link #197
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So after watching the episode, the thing that stood out, aside from little miss ice queen defrosting rather fast, was that Asta's shitty family actually does have the ability to be happy for his sake.
Old 2017-11-15, 06:23   Link #198
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Agree with everything that Gigguk said.

Including the part where there is something about this show that keeps me watching despite everything I find wrong with it.

And it's not masochism. I actually do get some form legitimate enjoyment out of it somehow.
There are multiple reasons why you keep watching and they're pretty easy to figure out if you think about the story.

1. Black Clover is one of the "successors" to the big 3 of Naruto Bleach and One Piece and those stories took a long time to get really good so you're giving it time.
2. Despite his annoying voice there's something about Asta that makes you root for him similar to how Naruto was early on.
3. The fact it got 51 episodes instead of the basic boring 12 means there's a long way to go so stopping after 6 episodes is a fools game

Those reasons alone keep you interested once you get started.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-21, 10:57   Link #199
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I didn't like this episode at all. There's so many things I don't like about it, I don't even know where to start.

Last edited by Dengar; 2017-11-21 at 18:10.
Old 2017-11-21, 15:56   Link #200
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
I didn't like this episode at all. There's so many things I don't like about I don't even know where to start.
Quite. Most of the episode was predominantly "filler" scenes (compared to the manga). The episode is called "First Mission", but only near the end of the episode that they were finally headed to the village

It's kind of funny how people often comment that manga is fast paced, and now we have the anime, taking its sweet time telling the story...interesting contrast, eh?
Fortunately, the anime will be 51 eps long, so they probably don't feel the need to rush it and instead fill in the "blanks" that the manga skipped/glossed over

Tags
shonen