AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-01-30, 23:12   Link #41
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Considering the Aoko we knew before this VN was dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans, I think she's just a very casual and informal person.
Ah yes, that's a better way to describe her

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 22:46   Link #42
deathcoy

Sigh, think its about time type-moon moves on to a totally new theme/story...

I hate when devs keep dwelling and milking their already popular franchise, its makes the story look cheap and kills the good image it had before...

Making cheapskate offshoots... Worse still if they make prequels, always hated prequels, i think i speak for most when i say we all dont give a damn about the past and shiet...
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 12:09   Link #43
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post

i think i speak for most when i say we all dont give a damn about the past and shiet...
If you're talking about Fate/Zero, I'm actually greatly enjoying it.

As for Mahoutsukai, I think the artistic direction is simply outstanding, and the soundtrack is beautiful. Looking forward for the full game.
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 16:34   Link #44
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Ditto here, I love what they are doing right now.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 12:53   Link #45
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

So everyone... does the demo spoil the game much? I read that it isn't the beginning of but bits and pieces.

Quote:

I hate when devs keep dwelling and milking their already popular franchise, its makes the story look cheap and kills the good image it had before...

Making cheapskate offshoots... Worse still if they make prequels, always hated prequels, i think i speak for most when i say we all dont give a damn about the past and shiet...
If I recall correctly, this is a story Nasu wrote years ago, before Type-Moon was as popular as it is. Nasu is not George Lucas. And there is nothing wrong with making a game about a character you saw twice an old game.
Old 2012-02-05, 23:36   Link #46
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:

You are speaking for yourself and only for yourself and heck I doubt you even understand the extent of what you are saying o_o.

Personally, I love fully fleshed out stories and prequels and such are all the craze for me. There is just something else about getting to know in full what actually perspired the current event and knowing well the history behind those awesome characters that otherwise would be limited to cameos.

Besides, you obviously don't know enough about Type moon if you think they are milking an already popular franchise. This was kind of already written. And anyway, just because the universe of a body of literature is linked up doesn't mean that it's the same franchise. And even if you consider this as a direct prequel to Tsukihime and thus part of the franchise, which it isn't really, nothing wrong with it.

I wonder if you dislike the Foundations series as well. You're missing out, that's about all I can tell you.

I actually severely dislike it when creativity dies and milking starts, but I fail to see why you'd accuse that any work that expands on an existing literature is bound to be nothing but an attempt at making cheap money. Because that simply needn't be true. Expansions create awesome as fuck universes.
Old 2012-02-26, 07:12   Link #47
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Website updated with new characters!
http://www.typemoon.com/products/mahoyo/index.html
Old 2012-03-21, 05:05   Link #48
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

So I've heard that the game release date set ( http://www.typemoon.com , no further delay or something like that ) ... I couldn't open the site for some reasons because of my internet provider, but is it true?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 08:26   Link #49
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

http://www.typemoon.com/products/mahoyo/index.html

4-12-12

And might I say, the music is quite good. Plus, supercell is doing the ED. Pure win there.
Old 2012-03-21, 10:07   Link #50
Shadow5YA

Hm... no Aozaki Touko on the character info list. I was hoping this VN would go into why the Aozaki sisters hate each other so much.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 10:22   Link #51
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Err Touko appears

Also, we already know why the Aozaki hate each other.
Spoiler for :
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 10:54   Link #52
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I thought this game goes into the whole deal with the sisters and all?
Old 2012-03-21, 23:40   Link #53
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Can't wait I wonder how it will rank with past works.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 11:48   Link #54
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Also, we already know why the Aozaki hate each other.
Spoiler for :
It was never really elaborated upon, and considering the bias the sisters have, a full story can't really be trusted from them either.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 14:52   Link #55
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

i like prequels
Old 2012-03-22, 15:13   Link #56
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i like prequels
ditto. As long as it has the same beautiful feel as the trial and dosn't contain hentai scenes, I'm satisfied.
Old 2012-03-29, 12:24   Link #57
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quick question: is this game being released in English officially? My friend is telling me that it is and I disagree. The site is in Japanese and the trial was fan translated.
Old 2012-03-29, 12:26   Link #58
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

As far as I know, it will be a Japanese-only release. Though we can expect it to be translated sooner or later.
Old 2012-03-29, 12:29   Link #59
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That's what I thought. Figured I'd ask anyway... he was pretty adamant about it. Thanks.

And I hope the translation patch doesn't take too long. I hope TakaJun and Mirror-Moon is doing it.
Old 2012-03-31, 14:39   Link #60
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

The translation for the demo was pretty quick so hopefully the translation for the whole game won't take more than a few months. I just played the demo, and it was fantastic. The art and the music really create a great atmosphere. The characters were colourful and quirky, with some chemistry, especially when Shizuki was clearing the garden (It seems to me like there's more to him than meets the eye). And it already sets up one interesting plot.

Can't wait for the game to be released.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
type-moon, visual novel