AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-25, 21:45   Link #1361
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
lol well since she almost kinda lost it when she heard Tsukune not even having a thought about marrage, I would think anyone that actually hurt Mizore would be put 6 feet under rather than just being frozen solid
You mean frozen solid, THEN set to sail in an iceberg in the South Pole for the next 10,000 years.
Old 2008-06-25, 22:15   Link #1362
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I wonder why Ice women are so sensitive?

Good thing Mizore overcame that negative attitude.
Old 2008-06-25, 22:16   Link #1363
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If I was in the manga, I would kill any bastard that tried anything on my Mizore T_T
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 22:53   Link #1364
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
I was thinking about the animu when i was considering mizore and her true abilities, I mean when they all thought tsukune was dead she practically froze her entire surroundings in a split second. Maybe mizore will go through a transformation like kurumu did in the manga when she learned how to create illiusion's and unlocking her true succubus powers

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 23:40   Link #1365
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
If I was in the manga, I would kill any bastard that tried anything on my Mizore T_T
^
^
^
amaen dude amen same here dude same here hahaha

KILL ALL PEOPLE TO try to hurt or do somthing suspicious to MIZORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 23:54   Link #1366
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Anyone wants to create a Mizore FANCLUB?!?!?! Count me in T_T

But seriously, she needs to let her imagination go wild.. there are tons of things that could be done and causing fatal damage.
Old 2008-06-26, 00:07   Link #1367
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

UM is there a Mizoe fanclub??? i wanna join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-06-26, 00:23   Link #1368
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I made a Fan Club, go to the groups listing and look for;

The Shirayuki Mizore Fan Club <3
Old 2008-06-26, 00:53   Link #1369
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I made a Fan Club, go to the groups listing and look for;

The Shirayuki Mizore Fan Club <3
sweet, first one to join the club aside from you.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 04:20   Link #1370
yongshun

Well I decided to read everything from volume 2 onward again and man this series get going really quick once you get to the end of volume 2. If Viz is going to release schedule of one volume every other month volume 3 will be in October, Volume 4 will be December, and Shirayuki is to appear just in time for valentines day.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 04:22   Link #1371
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Actually Mizores water manipulating powers are limited to just freezing, no amassing or moving when its not frozen therefor she doesn't pose a real threat to Moka since the water's necessary features are not given anymore once frozen... I wish there where such discussions about Kurumu but then again she just can fly, has long sharp nails and some vines-magic she used just once in s2 ch1 - i want more
Suddenly i'm beginning to doubt there will be any real power development for side charas except the lame 'We trained hard to beat Moka but end up being as useless in actual combat as ever' - situation we had before.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 05:07   Link #1372
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Actually Mizores water manipulating powers are limited to just freezing, no amassing or moving when its not frozen therefor she doesn't pose a real threat to Moka since the water's necessary features are not given anymore once frozen... I wish there where such discussions about Kurumu but then again she just can fly, has long sharp nails and some vines-magic she used just once in s2 ch1 - i want more
Suddenly i'm beginning to doubt there will be any real power development for side charas except the lame 'We trained hard to beat Moka but end up being as useless in actual combat as ever' - situation we had before.
Well my reasoning is, unless my translation is bad, she states in the first chapter of season II that manipulating and freezing the water underground is the power of the snow witch, so whats stopping her from manipulating and freezing the water inside a living organism or the water present in the atmosphere? She also claimed in chapter 39 of season I that her domain is wherever there is water, an there is like water everywhere xD. But then again this is all bias on my translations. Also its obvious that Mizore can't manipulate water per say, like move it around etc... But she can freeze any type of water. In that sense that's how I make the connection to manipulating the water, as in where there is water she can freeze it. Also i never thought of Mizore beating moka by making water splash on her than turning her own body inside out. I think the deadliest thing Mizore could do to anyone would be freezing the water within the person.

Anyways as for Kurumu, its hard to talk about combat abilities with her, I mean succubus aren't really known for fighting more or less seducing. So its hard to really extend her powers any further imo. Not to mention she had her own break through of powers in the manga, with that stalking slug dude xD. To be honest I think shes the only character to have a break through in her power out of all the main characters? Besides Tsukune of course tho.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 05:39   Link #1373
Nemesis

though, i think mizore can do that WHEN she is at her mother's level.i mean look at what she can do with the small amount from a teacup!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 05:48   Link #1374
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

yeah your right andnote

That was just a teacup!!!!!!!
Old 2008-06-26, 06:02   Link #1375
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Oh a Mizore club count me in!

Also note Mizore can make a Power wave(Terry Bogard) like ice spikes on the ground and cause them to move, funny part is Mizore can freeze anyone but Kurumu broke free maybe it was not cold enough lol. or maybe it's just for lol from the author.

Speaking for Kurumu-chan...Kurumu's powers are her charm, finger, toe nails that can cut through anything, the tornado spin she did in the anime and flight ability.

Mizore should create a LARGE ice version of herself using a pond if ever theres trouble with giant Youkai's. Wow a giant Mizore! XD
Old 2008-06-26, 06:30   Link #1376
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Awesome, a good amount of members is a very short period of time!!!
Old 2008-06-26, 06:38   Link #1377
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well cuz it is amizore fan club!!!
Old 2008-06-26, 07:05   Link #1378
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

So true, so true... now I need to gather as many Mizore images as I can
Old 2008-06-26, 07:15   Link #1379
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

You'll have a hard time killing Kyero, sense he almosts kills her in my fan Fic :P
Old 2008-06-26, 07:20   Link #1380
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Kyero, what are you doing? join the fan club damnit! XD

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire