AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-27, 10:56   Link #41
fremeer

in some ways the reason all of the vaizards stopped ichigo was because the author wanted to make it look cool.
Old 2006-02-27, 11:14   Link #42
RX79GMCustom
Grumpy Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremeer
in some ways the reason all of the vaizards stopped ichigo was because the author wanted to make it look cool.
that and to show how overpowered ichigo is
Old 2006-02-27, 13:40   Link #43
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
maybe Vizored gained their hollow powers by accident or without their will, and they learnt how to control it and all, just to be able to protect themself from hate of SS and Hollows
Old 2006-02-27, 17:02   Link #44
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX79GMCustom
that and to show how overpowered ichigo is
Not like he put up much of a fight against them O_o
just him strangling that girl and then boom over
Old 2006-02-27, 17:26   Link #45
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

He would have torn Hiyori to pieces if they didn't. If only Hirako or Nanao-chan helped as well, they similarly would have been torn to pieces.

Note that non-bankai Hollow Ichigo has already mastered Zangetsu. His Getsuga Tenshous are extremely powerful, so they had to stop him by bulk AND by surprise. That's how powerful he is.
Old 2006-03-02, 04:13   Link #46
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
I don't think anyone replied to my previous post, but I was trying to find out what people thought of the possibility that no name actually has a name, and that the vaizards recognized him? It seemed like Hiyori was trying to say something, and all the rest seemed particularly interested once Ichigo crossed over.

Also, I speculated that knowing a hollow's name might have something to do with controlling it, like the zanpakuto. I wanna hear what people think.
Old 2006-03-02, 06:06   Link #47
carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by propa03
I don't think anyone replied to my previous post, but I was trying to find out what people thought of the possibility that no name actually has a name, and that the vaizards recognized him? It seemed like Hiyori was trying to say something, and all the rest seemed particularly interested once Ichigo crossed over.

Also, I speculated that knowing a hollow's name might have something to do with controlling it, like the zanpakuto. I wanna hear what people think.
"recognized"... well if you mean that hollow ichigo has appeared before, then...
no i dont think that hollow ichigo jumps from generation to generation, living through past history. hollow ichigo is ichigo's hollow side. It's his, and when ichigo dies, so does his hollow. Why do you think that hollow ichigo wants to make ichigo strong?
Old 2006-03-02, 07:33   Link #48
propa03
I am an onion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carb
"recognized"... well if you mean that hollow ichigo has appeared before, then...
no i dont think that hollow ichigo jumps from generation to generation, living through past history. hollow ichigo is ichigo's hollow side. It's his, and when ichigo dies, so does his hollow. Why do you think that hollow ichigo wants to make ichigo strong?
don't think of it quite that way. think of it like how hollows have different levels (gillians, vastrodes, menos), perhaps the level of the hollow within each vaizard is different, and there's a level we haven't heard of yet that hiyori tried to mention?
Old 2006-03-02, 12:21   Link #49
propa03
I am an onion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
No, Hollows don't have levels! (Or better: We don't know) Those are the levels of Menos Grande... and if you remember: A single Menos contains about a hundred hollows.

Hm, I still wonder if the Menos will get all their memories.
ok, but still, aren't those delineations of power? otherwise there'd be no need for seperate terms, right?
Old 2006-03-02, 13:41   Link #50
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
No, Hollows don't have levels! (Or better: We don't know) Those are the levels of Menos Grande... and if you remember: A single Menos contains about a hundred hollows.

Hm, I still wonder if the Menos will get all their memories.
or maybe it's that Menos Grande is a mass hollow gathering (and there is a bigger version of it, as the eye behind monoeses while saving Aizen)...
and than Gillans and Vestorades could be hollows that eat a lot of shinigamies and souls (and maybe even other hollows without marging with them), like Grand Fisher could become better if he lived longer...

or maybe Menos Grande are after all "smaller" version of Gillans and they don't have personality as they not strong enough to overcome all hollows they ate

and diffrent levels of Visored's hollows is nice idea, and them having a name might be something like with devil (u need to know its name to exortist devil // u need to know its name to control ur hollow)
or its another level of Zanpakou like shikai and hollow-shikai