AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-27, 23:21   Link #1921
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
In the OVA, Hazuki said she received a kiss from Akihisa? When did that happen?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 11:54   Link #1922
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
In the OVA, Hazuki said she received a kiss from Akihisa? When did that happen?
A long time ago. And she gave him the kiss, he didn't give her one.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 21:53   Link #1923
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Question. It was said that students can only summon their beings within the school grounds+a teacher, right?

During the episode wherein Hazuki's Key chain fell at the middle of the road, that was outside the school, right? Even in the presence of a teacher, he (the teacher) couldn't have able to summom a field where Akihisa could summon his beings, right, because it's outside the school ground?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 23:21   Link #1924
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I found this series up for streaming on Funimation's site. I found the second season up there for streaming. Does anyone know if the first season is up for streaming?

I watched two episodes from the second season to see what it is like, and I think I'll watch it. It amused and entertained me.
Old 2011-12-28, 11:52   Link #1925
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Sorry if this question was asked already.

Where does the end of season 2 correspond to in the light novels? And how close was the anime in following the novels? I'm considering if I should go read the entire novel or read where the anime left off.
Old 2011-12-31, 01:18   Link #1926
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Sorry if this question was asked already.

Where does the end of season 2 correspond to in the light novels? And how close was the anime in following the novels? I'm considering if I should go read the entire novel or read where the anime left off.
It's hard to say because the Anime jumps around the timeline, but the furthest territory they've entered is vol 6.5 with Yuji and Shouko's backstory.

The last arc, the one with the Haunted House is from vol 6, so I guess you can start with vol 7.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-12-31 at 02:11.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 15:27   Link #1927
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
The show's opening has a part where the characters move from background to foreground while leaving a few afterimages behind. It doesn't look smooth, and that's exactly how I'd describe the characters' progress in the story. With Minami the show goes to the water's deep end before regressing her into being the typical tsundere again, while Yoshi's progress jumps from honesty and looking like someone really insightful to a guy who hasn't got a clue about the people around him.

But that's okay, because even if the cast isn't up to snuff, the story sure is. Everything about the set-up, everything about their interactions, the drama that starts for the dumbest reasons, and everyone's sheer ineptitude are Baka to Test's charm. Thankfully it seldom takes itself seriously, but that doesn't mean it doesn't become dramatic in the most ironic ways possible.

The show itself is just chaos on-screen for those who are into that sort of thing, but becomes even stupider for people thinking about the show seriously. And that's a compliment. The show thrives off its idiocy and seldom tries to be clever, though clunky character progress stops the heartfelt moments from being...heartfelt.

This show doesn't ace any tests, but it's certainly a B+. The only F here is Mizuki's bust test scores.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen